Flashback Sublimely Subliminal

Maduro meets Liyana

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Maduro Salvitary on May 18th, 2013, 4:47 pm

80th Of Summer 511 AV

To say it was cold out would have been something of an understatement out in Avanthal.
It was the coldest winter he had ever experienced for certain and it wasn't even winter it was spring of all seasons. The howling winds rocked his core and chilled his bones.

It had been a long journey for him, hours to days days to months and months to seasons. Maduro was simply there to get a taste of fresh air, and to experience the merchant lifestyle. He didn't care for selling goods or waving a sword in peoples faces but he did enjoy new cultures and of course women.

It would seem that what was exotic in some places was normal in others.

With his talents it was easy for him to get into trade caravans. All he had to do was pick up a sword tell them he was a swordsman sprinkle a little magic and pow he was part of there entourage. Sometimes he seduced female merchants and got to travel with comfort. It depended and varied from situation to situation but if he needed to hitch a ride he had the skills to do it.

The weather was harsh and he found comfort in a small bar, he was unsure of the name as the covered the sign.

He bided his time in his chair with his drink in hand, he didn't look like he belonged there either a Foreigner of sorts. His cloths were clean and his hair was meticulously well groomed. He presented himself as casual and laid back
Last edited by Maduro Salvitary on May 27th, 2013, 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Words: 75712
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 2:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Liyana Winterflame on May 19th, 2013, 5:42 am

"Time to have fun", thought Liyana. She looked around to check her surroundings. Rickety wooden chairs and tables all around. The owner seems to be unable to pay the costs of new carpentry.

It had become a sort of habit of hers to frequent taverns. She would choose an interesting-looking victim, and then, aided by her wiles and charm, she would resort to one of her philters.

A concentrated dose of the Lilian Root Tea -- with its effect of calming nerves --- mixed with the stimulant effect of Coffee, proved itself to be a fun concoction. Calcination and Cupellation. Simple yet effective.

She smiled and headed towards a man within her sight. He looked elegant, crisp. She bit her lip, already imagining the fun she'll have. He seemed to content to stay with his drink, but she would not give up her chase that easily.

The Rancid Reindeer was not the best tavern around, and that is the reason she chose it. She preferred the challenge of more secluded, gloomier people. They always have more interesting stuff to say.
She ordered two drinks, loaded them with the potion with a small flick of her wrist -- the bottles hidden in her sleeve -- and then slid into a chair beside him.

"Hello! Isn't this a wonderful evening? Here, have a drink." She kept hers in her hand and set the other on his side. She started sipping her own; she'll appreciate the boost of confidence it gives.
"Now to get him to start talking", she thought.

"Haven't seen you here before. You must be a visitor! How are you enjoying Avanthal?", she said.
Last edited by Liyana Winterflame on June 3rd, 2013, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lore: Drunkenness Is Not a State for Acrobatics

~ Don't be shy! ~
If you want to thread with me, PM me!
Liyana Winterflame
Life sucks? Philter that right out of it.

Words: 31532
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 8:37 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Maduro Salvitary on May 20th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Maduro was pleasantly surprised by a woman offering him a free refill, there wasn't any skepticism or reason for cause of alarm. There was something mischevious about her but he couldn't exactly figure it out.

He watched as this woman took her mug and took a sip.

She was close to him now, only thing he wore was a special cologne made from all kinds of aphrodisiacs. It was a aroma that highlighted powerful floral notes that blended into a spicey musk. It was subtle but could be overwhelmingly powerful it simply depended on the person who indulged in the fragrance. Some people could get lost in it others did not care for it.

It would have been rude of him not to drink with her, so he took her gift of hospitality. He took a sip, and for a brief moment paused the flavor of the drinks had changed. No matter as he shook the notion from his mind. The ale in this bar seemed to go from ok to alright, he swore the bartender was taking half drank glasses and topping them off.

He took another heartier swig and leaned his back on the chair.

She was trying to break the ice, Maduro was thinking about how he'd been offered a drink and how she was trying to make small talk.

He relaxed a bit, loosened up and took another drink.

I was about to say the same thing, but then I'm not from around here either but I think you already figured that out.

He took another drink

Avanthal hmm cold, and harsh but it seems your presence warms me

So what's a beautiful woman such as yourself doing in a run down place like this?

I'm Maduro, what's your name?

He took a moment to wipe his lips with the back of his free hand, something about froath on his face he did not care for.

He raised his glass up

You should really keep up I hate drinking alone

He smiled her way, it was the way he smiled that was dripping with seduction. He confident, relaxed and strangely energized.
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Liyana Winterflame on May 20th, 2013, 5:32 pm

His calm demeanor enchanted her. No a single hint of skepticism in him. He just started gulping right away.

So relaxed, this one. He makes me feel calm, too.
She inhaled the cologne he had on, and was impressed by its tantalizing beauty. The smell tingled her nerves; it made her hungry for more.

"Ooh-la-la" She raised her eyebrows playfully several times as she broadened her smile.
"Smooth flirt, that phrase. How about I snuggle closer to warm you better?"

"Well, we beautiful people have to bless run-down places occasionally. Also, doesn't it make us stand out better?" She looked around. Furtive lot, all of them. Scowls and brooding. The chatter was barely more than dark conversations.

"Ma-du-ro." Liyana pronounced a guttural R from the back of her throat.
If this doesn't show him that I'm being playful, nothing will.

She started swigging as well. His commands seemed easy to give in to.
His speech was easily trusted.

"So, what brings you here to this Aurora center? Work, perhaps? Adventure?"
Last edited by Liyana Winterflame on June 3rd, 2013, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

~ Don't be shy! ~
Liyana Winterflame

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Maduro Salvitary on May 20th, 2013, 10:24 pm

Maduro lifted his arm up so the vantha could come a little closer if she dared.

Aye you can come a little closer but you have to promise something first

please try not to burn me ok

Maduro smiled smugly, wondering if she would take the offer.

You might be right beautiful but don't sell yourself short, people like us need to stick together. Besides a glowing charmer like yourself prolly stand out in a ballroom with a smile like that.

He went back for more liquid courage, he tipped his mug and drank in again. He felt loose and he felt great as if he was rearing to go. This crap tasted like shyk but he felt like he was floating on clouds it must have been the hops or barley.

To be honest I'm supposed to be working, although now that you've caught my attention I'd much rather be here for pleasure.

Maduro noticed that he seemed to be opening up a lot more.

Her playful demeanor and the herbal cocktail she gave him made him a bit more bold.

He chuckled as she said his name, the game was not lost on him.

In fact he was enthused with the woman to such a degree that he delved into his Djed and began to weave a feeling. From what he saw she was into him but he wanted to get the ball rolling so to speak. He wanted to take the flirtation up to another level. So he spun this feeling, it was a sensation and urge something that tugged gently yet firmly on her strings. When he figured out the feeling, he whisked it into her consciousness

He would use an Emptional Response it was a feeling of Desire and lust

It would be a slow sensation that got stronger and more potent as time progressed a feeling that would slowly surge through her body.

How well she would take it was a totally different story, he couldn't predict the outcome of his magic but he was enthusiastic to see what would come of it

Aye I'm almost done with my ale, it's nice to see you keeping up
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Liyana Winterflame on May 22nd, 2013, 5:47 pm

~ Don't be shy! ~
Liyana Winterflame

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Liyana Winterflame on May 25th, 2013, 6:01 pm

Liyana snuggled next to him: she scooted over to his side, and then rested her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and smiled. So cozy.. She could stay with him like this forever.

She felt excited and elated. As Maduro enchanted her with this smooth words, she decided that this was no place for them to sit like this; she heard grunts and growls from irritated seamen, tired after a long day's work.

Soon her content turned to arousal. So huggable.. skin so soft and warm..
She knew alcohol, especially mixed with her philter, made her very easily sensual, but this was a whole new level.

Her senses were overwhelming her. I wonder if he tastes as good as he looks. Maybe a lick or two.. A nibble..

A plan! Possibly too forthright -- and caused by the chemicals -- but hopefully he'll be smashed as well, and will go along with it.

She stood up, looked at him with excited eyes, a broad smile, and said, "Let's go outside! It'll be refreshing! Nothing like a tiny temperature drop to get the blood running!"

Her request should seem simple enough..
"We'll make figures in the snow." She wiggled her eyebrows and twirled, her black cloak swirling around her, her feet -- somehow -- managing to coordinate.

She felt pumped up and ready for action, but still, all this spinning would have made any person dizzy.

Her head spun. Clearly I am not in a state fit for acrobatics, she thought as she started to fall sideways. "I'm fiiiiiAAAAAAH---oomf."
Last edited by Liyana Winterflame on June 3rd, 2013, 11:11 am, edited 13 times in total.

~ Don't be shy! ~
Liyana Winterflame

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Maduro Salvitary on May 25th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Maduro was excited about how lucky he'd gotten, he felt tipsy a bit drunk but energized but with a level of calm openness.

He enjoyed the her body heat as his arm was wrapped around her form gently but securely. Of course his mind flooded with thoughts about her plush lips pressed against his, and he found himself for lack of better words day dreaming of another warmth that could melt the whole of Avanthal.

He could tell that his manipulation had done something to her, it was in her eyes how she looked as she fawned at him. It was akin to yearning and distress like she wanted something so bad but couldn't get at it. At least that's what Liyana thought, there were no barriers with him.

She suddenly got up and made a declaration that they needed to go outside.

And Maduro made a wicked grin

Aye don't know bout you lovely, but I feel like my bloods been boiling since we met.

She was excited as she twirled round and round but she suddenly started tipping over.

Maduro who had been paying attention also had enough wit about him to quickly attempt to catch her.
Leaping into action but if he caught her it would come with a catch, his hands would have fallen short a rotation. What should have been smooth move with his hands around waist turned into his two hands cusped around the plumps of her bussom.

It would be a moment that felt like time had just frozen over at least a season.
He was in disbelief but if he let go he'd drop her but luckily her twirling cape would veil drapped over her form veiling the accident to those around him. The only thing he could do was allow her to regain her balance.

You might be right lets get a bit of fresh air, I think I need to cool off.

You could tell he was embarrassed but he didn't try to let it ruin what was going by making it a big deal.

Of course there was no telling how Liyana would react.

But if she'd allow it he'd walk outside with her as he thought of a way to recover from him blunder. He wasn't sure what to say
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Liyana Winterflame on May 30th, 2013, 9:29 pm

Liyana felt the air whoosh by as she fell. She prepared for the impact, trying to turn her arms to soften the fall.

She was caught before she hit the ground, but after a few moments she noticed the hands gently squeezing her bosoms through her shirt.

"Oh", was what her mouth forced out as the unexpected brush of sensation made her tremble.
More! she thought. I need more!

Back to my plan. Out into privacy we go!

She straightened herself, her face still flushed with desire, and yanked his hand to get his attention before dashing to the street.

She did not look back to see if he was following, trusting he was just as energized as she was. Besides, she was moving too fast to have time for that.

She was embraced by cool air and a white surrounding. She inhaled deeply. How refreshing. It must be the tenth bell by now. Or perhaps the eleventh? It could be still the ninth, for all I know. It was dark, but she would be able to find her way home. After all, she had experience with late nights like this.

No more walking. Play! A few paces into the snow and she dropped to the ground. She moved her arms and legs around her rhythmically.

Her arms will form wings, her legs a skirt. The snow was deep and thick enough for this to last days if it was not trampled by feet.

The cold tingled her skin and -- instead of cooling her emotions -- it seemed to refresh her and prepare her for more excitement. It seemed the energizing philter was reaching its prime, or at least getting there.

~ Don't be shy! ~
Liyana Winterflame

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Maduro Salvitary on May 31st, 2013, 11:40 am

It had appeared as if his worry was without just cause as she tugged his arm and had him follow her hurried energetic waltz out the door and outside.

Her face was flushed with desire and Maduro had a feeling she had dragged him out of the bar to get some alone time in. He felt a surge of energy rush through him but attributed it to the chilled air of Avanthal.

She told him no more walking, play.

And then Liyana dropped into the snow making a winged thing with a skirt, Maduro on the other hand took a moment to watch her body language. How she moved, how she breathed and that look of desire in her eyes as her faced flushed.

He looked to the left, he looked to the right and he didn't see anybody, he wanted to make sure he had some level of privacy.

Maduro did what Maduro did best in this world.

He simply pounced

He gently dropped over her Liyanas form but not on her as his hand kept him suspended over her, he brought his other hand out to run it through her long curly black hair before slowly going in ever so close to try and press his lips against hers.

Had this been approved he'd move fast and lay next to her engaged in this and he'd let his hand massage her inner thigh and slowly and gently let it creep up her leg. Further and further till there was no place left for it to go, but even when he reached the end he would continue.

Somewhere between squeezing and kneeding, just enough for the vantha to feel through the fabric of her pants and elecit provocative reactions. Maduro wanted her dripping in anticipation of his every movement. He'd allow his hands to work this area by her body language If a certain action made her react he'd apply it more often, he wanted her to burn up in desire. He wanted her to lose her self control, so that only his touch mattered. To the point where she wanted him to feel her from within.

Had he made it to this point

His hand would glide to the button of her pants.

If you beg me for it, ill give it you in ways you'd never imagined possible

The little tiger smiled a most cunning smile, her philter was working full throttle with him.

Besides there was nothing wrong with a little snow play
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Next