Completed [Bronze Woods] Daggers vs Gauntlets (Kise)

The Mischievous Phantom vs The Awesome Squire

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Bronze Woods] Daggers vs Gauntlets (Kise)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 21st, 2013, 5:11 am

7th of Bell, 77th of Spring, 513 AV

"Ehehehehe... hahahahaha!" Kouri was having a jolly good time. A pack of four wolves surrounding a single little girl and her friend, Fangie the chakram. "Now... I wonder who's next, Fangie?" Kouri talked to her chakram as if it was alive. The four steel daggers that made up the makeshift chakram spun around before stopping itself and pointed to a snarling wolf at her side.

"Oh! You're next then! Eeeeeeeeei~♪" Fangie, wrapped by a black tendril that jutted out from Kouri's back, launched itself and... *GNASH GNASH GNASH!!!* stabbed and ravaged the particular wolf's eye sockets. Fresh red juice sprayed from its face like a beautiful crimson fountain. "Aaaaah~♪" Kouri materialized herself and let the warm red spray washed over her body. "It... feels so waaaarm~♪" She closed her eyes shut, her face full of pleasure.

The remaining three wolves were visibly intimidated now, four of its brethren had been reduced to bloody pulps already. The Alpha, not willing to let its pride be tarnished by this unknown phantom, snarled once more to offset its fear and charged to the humanoid monster once more. It would be the last decision of its pitiful life...

As the alpha approached, Kouri slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him, her bloodied dress billowed as she turned her body and commanded her chakram to launch to the Alpha. It flew very close to its underbelly and... *SLICE SLICE SLICE SLICE!!!* utterly cut open the wolf's underside from its snout to the tip of its tail. Its body immediately opened like a pig in a butchery and died instantly. "Aaaaaaaaaaah~ So waaaaaaaaarm~" Kouri's face was in a trance, like she was under the effect of an addictive drug. The alpha's warm blood and entrails rained down her body, filling her cold ghostly body with warmth. "Uhun~" She put both of her hands to her cheeks and swayed her head side to side, relishing the feeling.

Of course, seeing their alpha being cut open before their very eyes, the remaining two wolves scrammed away to the forest's depths with their tail between their legs. "Heeey~ Come back~ I still wanna play... Oh well~" Kouri put Fangie down and layed down on the forest floor, atop the wolves' warm blood pool. "Aha... ahahaha~♪" Her haunting giggle echoed in the area.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Kisetukai on May 22nd, 2013, 6:58 am

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Crack!!

Kise found himself sighing as he had broke into another tree, thus proving Ser Corben wrong when he bragged about the strength of the wood in the forest, as he grew them himself. It was a deep hole, made by a punch of deep punches caused by a strong boy, wearing dangerous gaunlets. On his right he sported K's gold and black studded gaunlet, this being because K was in control of the body earlier and gave him permission to use it, and on his other hand he sported simple teethed gaunlet, also black of course but no gold. His outfit consisted of his elite gear, black boxing shorts, falling about two inches under the knees, exposing his caps only at bends and crouches. The shorts we actually silk, smooth and very pleasurable. 

His shirt was a black v-neck, sliding down to the upper chest, exposing his collar bone. His shoes were none other than his elite high top boxing shoes, full black leather with white laces, the insides being silk also. He was here training his boxing, and of course he had heard something that had threw him off. These woods... Couldn't they be normal for one day? Did Kise have to stay in the city for a day of peace? Yes, it was the city of peace but hey. He heard the maniacal giggles, the giggles of one person. Fubuki Kouri... He didn't have to act like it was new to him, right off the back he knew she was in the area, probably acting out again. Either way he knew that Kouri was a disaster, of course he cared for her but the bold side in him knew that she was in the wrong.

He followed the sounds, walking firmly without hesitation, for he had already been here before. These woods, that sense that whatever he was about to see he wouldn't like. It was all too much and quite frankly he grew tired of it, he grew tired of the crap he had to put up with. He finally had made it to Kouri's area and had seen the inevitable scene, filled with bloody pulp of furs, and a pool of the liquid. And of course there was the psychotic giggling of a little girl, a little girl with enough blood on her dress, this was just cliche. He sighed as he walked up to her, not stepping once in the bloodbath, he stayed several feet away. His firm voice piercing the air, he hoped to snatch her out of her little bliss. "Kouri. What are you doing here? Killing innocent animals and wallowing in their blood?" He looked around and sighed, taking a bit of pity on the child.

"Lord Viratas will be displeased with you if blood has been shed for no reason, it is just senseless killing with no purpose, no sacrifice or thanks. So this is what I have to ask you Kouri... It's ok that you haunt these woods but could you do it... Somewhere else?" He looked around once more, taking a step back. "Of course I'm just telling you this for your own safety, if you choose to keep doing this then that's up to you. I will leave now before I get into a situation I'd rather not... It's bound to happen." With that being said Kise simply turned around and began to walk off. 

Today he didn't have time for Kouri... Nor the patience... Other things had him, worked up.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 22nd, 2013, 7:51 am

"Ehehe~ Ehehehehahahaha~♪" While still lying on the blood pool, Kouri waved her arms and legs; mimicking a snow angel... or in this case, a blood angel. She felt comfortable warmth washed over her cold dead soul. She closed her eyes in bliss... not one soul would be mean enough to disturb her bloody heaven... except for one dark-skinned squire. One named Kisetukai.

His male voice pierced through the air and interrupted Kouri's trance-like state, she heard name being called. "Eh? What... do you mean?" Kouri slowly shifted to a sitting position, her lower body still bathed in the wolf's blood. "Oh? Sir Kise~ Ehehehahaha~ Well~ These wolves attacked me first~ and besides... they are dangerous and never seem to run out no matter how much I kill them a-ny-way~♪" She said a sing-song voice. She looked so innocent and cheerful that contrasted greatly with the scene she's in.

Eh? Who's Viratas? Kouri tilted her head in confusion. She had never heard this... Lord Viratas before. The way Kise spoke of him sounded like this Viratas was his master or something. "Eh? What? They are pests and dangerous... they deserve to be killed... they are not innocent, beasts are never innocent..."

Kouri floated up, her form now looked like a little girl standing in the middle of a blood pool. "What about the tiger who killed my family? Is it innocent as well? No... no no no it's not... hehehehahaha! If beasts are free to kill people as they please... then..." Kouri's crimson reptilian pupils glowed dangerously red. "Then... I'm free to kill beasts as well! Hey! Don't you turn your back on me, Sir Kise! I'm not a kid anymore!!"

After she declared that, Kouri held out her right arm and the sound of metal spinning on the ground could be heard. The chakram suddenly came back to 'life' and flew beside Kouri's right hand. "Hehehehe... just to prove to you... I could beat you senseless, Sir Kise... you aren't afraid to fight a 'little girl', are you?" She stared at his back, an angry frown on her face. "And oh, ehehehe~ Don't worry, I will materialize myself to give you a chance~" To prove her point, Kouri indeed materialized herself; her form now appeared more substantial and nontransparent.

Last edited by Fubuki Kouri on May 22nd, 2013, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on May 22nd, 2013, 8:24 am

As Kouri talked the young boy continued to walk, his steps were simple strides, meant to make his escape in a relative speed. He had been worked up by other things, lots of things, but the main one was Akilia. It wasn't really her fault but ever since K bonded to that kelvic, the effects had been washing up on K. It was actually too much and overall not a good feeling, he would randomly feel depressed of happy, as if he was having mood swings. Although he was sure him and K felt different, he was also sure that Akilia was one person, and always would be the same person. Meaning what she felt for K, might not have been for him, but still affecting him sort of. And this is what angered him, emotions. This is why he had asked for a way to relieve stress, and Ser Corben had recommended tree punching. Only thing was the trees weren't invincible, nor was his patience. 

Then it hit him, as Kouri kept going off at the mouth, she apparently wanted to show him that she was powerful. He heard her weapon spin up, signifying that she was ready for battle, and Kise looked over his shoulder in a carefree glance to acknowledge it. "Yeah, whatever..." He said with a nonchalant attitude, flexing his fist in his gaunlets, stopping completely as he let out a quick silent sigh. "You know... I might just take you up on your shyke." He said aloud, not caring to watch his mouth, his rage taking over. Ivak... May she feel my rage. He thought to himself in a split second, turning quickly and running to a leap at the girl, since she was materialized she was fair game. 

Spat Spat Spat!- The sound of light footsteps slapping the bloodied floor.

A right overhead arcing punch, his studded gaunlet sure to his forearm, he aimed straight for her chest. His left fist naturally coming down with his body, he swung a quick stinging hook, employing his momentum to swing his body. Two right jabs and a quick full crouch, springing up with diagonal northeast uppercut.

What happened next depended on Kouri's reflexes in a real fight. For the fact that she used a real weapon, she became a real opponent.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 22nd, 2013, 8:58 am

"He... hehehehehe~♪" Kouri grinned in satisfaction at Kise's next actions. Her taunt worked, his tone was nonchalant but Kouri knew he was fired up. I wonder how Sir Kise's blood would feel... I bet it's warm~ Kouri knew the moment he let out some curses, he was angered.

Sir Kise... Kise... Kise... She shook her head in her mind. It was the same old Sir Kise, opting for a head-on charge and all. I know you, Sir Kise... His obvious tactics and moves were like an open book to her, sure his reach was excellent; but no matter how far his physical reach could be, it was no match for Kouri's ghastly ethereal tendril.

During his charge and jump, Kouri had already prepared herself with Fangie the chakram hovered low horizontally on the ground. "Hehehe~" With a happy giggle, Kouri vanished from her location when Kise almost reached her; completely dodging his punch. She said she was materialized, she never said she wouldn't blink.

She appeared behind Kise's back and hugged him tight. "Hello~" This situation was akin to the day when they first met so many weeks ago, with her materialized form hugging him; but this time... "Hsssss~" She hissed and pressed both of her thumbs to his eyes, using her chilling frost touch to stun him due to the very delicate tissue of the eyes. At the same time, Fangie who was located directly below Kise spun rapidly and flew from side to side, aiming to slash both of his legs.

Kise would have to endure the stinging touch on both of his eyes and dodge the flying chakram below him to get out of this situation unscathed...

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on May 22nd, 2013, 12:47 pm

Air, his punches full of frustration destroyed the air. As they effortlessly swung and cut, he wasn't really astonished, he was fighting a ghost after all. When she vanished he felt no anger, he felt no foolishness, instead he felt the worst of all... Boredom. He had been here before, and the next thing he knew, euphoria hit him as he absorbed the nostalgia. It was exactly like that night, the playful little girl who was a bit twisted, as she clutched his back. Her little hands seemed always end up in the same spot, the cool sensation they gave. He felt it all before, well the fingers going for the eyes was new, last time she had just embraced him.

He heard the hovering of her little tool of death underneath him, instinctively being a boxer, she couldn't keep him in place. Shimmying until he slipped out, his body breaking free instantly, he looked at her with a look of contempt. "Actually..." He said softly, his arms starting to descend as he dropped them, his face saying it all. "You win Kouri... I respect you, and you are older. I gotta go now, I got some things to think about." Kise added, turning around and beginning to walk away. Of course his exit was sudden, but he really didn't feel like fighting. It was all the same, everything was the same and it all just kept ending up the same. He would come to these woods and meet up with some freak show of a woman, a dhani, a ghost, kelvics... A thieving huntress... Wolves and even mages. 

Overall it was easy to see these woods were dangerous, and he was risking his life for nothing here, it was all stupid. Why fight Kouri when he could just be a pacifist? He could avoid the conflict with words and just get on with life, to what really mattered. Learning, becoming stronger and smarter, finding out more about him and himself. It was more important than fighting some ghost, a ghost that was an insane killer, perhaps she was more up Shin's alley. As he walked away he never looked back, he just began to walk off towards the same way he came, hoping to just fade away. "Sorry I bothered you Kouri, have a good day." He said over his shoulder confidently, his steps light and silent.

He really didn't want to fight. Need he say more?
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 23rd, 2013, 7:26 am

Fubuki Kouri

"Eh?" Kouri felt Kise's sudden unwillingness to fight and relaxed her hold on his body, letting him go. Fangie the chakram also stopped spinning and flew back to Kouri's side. Kouri floated down and sigh. "Hehe... you must have some eyes of steel to resist my touch... perhaps..."

She looked at her own hands and flexed her fingers. "I have to train more... next time, I will make you go blind. hehehe... at least temporarily~" She then looked back at Kise who told her she had won. He gave up? Cih... Kouri scoffed in her mind, this man... this man who had the audacity to almost raped her gave up?

"Fuh! Fuhaha! Huahahahaha! Are you giving up because you know you can't beat me? Some warrior you are...." She put both of hands to her waist and cocked her body to the side, mocking this coward. "Hehehe... but you can't run away forever, Sir Kise... someday in the future, you will get your petching butt handed to you... by a savage or something... ha! Hahahaha!" She didn't care she was being rude or using foul language, her respect for this man plummeted to rock bottom when he gave up.

She turned around, her back was now facing Kise's back. As if on cue, a breeze of wind passed between them, billowing Kouri's very long hair. The phantom was hovering above a pool of blood, while the squire was walking away; leaving bloodied footprints from stepping on the wolves' blood pool just moments ago. "I hope you're happy with Akilia... remember, if you try to rape her... I. will. kill. you. I don't care if you're a squire... I will come to you and gouge out your eyes even if I should be hunted by the knights afterwards..." Kouri didn't care if Kise would be confused on how she knew about his relationships with her Kelvic friend.

Kouri then started to float in the opposite direction from Kise, letting out a venom-coated statement as her farewell.

"I hope you liked my flower... hehehehahaha~"

OOCKise's next actions will determine if this thread will continue or be completed. :)

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on May 24th, 2013, 11:26 pm

"Eyes of steel I do not possess, a burning sensation yes, this is what you fail to see. Fubuki Kouri... Ghost, refuses to move on, you are gravely mistaken." He found himself motionless, somehow turned back to face her, leaving his words out if she did or didn't hear them. "You don't know anything about me, so don't expect to know everything about me. You forgot that I have different identities and that's what you expect from someone of your caliber, to forget." His voice was deep and serious, booming through the forest as he spoke aloud. "Why would I rape my new bondmate, why would I rape a woman when I am a defender of peace? That is what you fail to realize, that is what you fail to understand, that wasn't me that day. My brother may have got up to rape you, but if he wanted to you would have been raped by now, he merely lost interest. Also I was the one to stop him, don't you think if we wanted to we could rape a ghost in our mind?!" 

Wiping off his shirt, he moved on to another level and degree of intensity. "You are not perfect Fubuki Kouri, you are a sad pathetic ghost who hides and thrives in the dark. If you come back to Syliras an I see you, I will have you dealt with I promise, as of making a threat against a squire I am treating you as an enemy against the order for now on. Also you fail to realize that Akilia is my bondmate and loves me, she definitely wouldn't let you do that, and she'd gladly risk her life for me. As such your plans have been voided, you are fake and foolish, and you obviously have a rash mind." Taking off his gaunlets to let his hands breathe he held them loosely, looking at her with a look of disgust but a firm serious face. "You Fubuki Kouri are no match for what you set your eyes on, you have no place in this world and you refuse to move on. I will never pity someone who can't except the truth, I will never love someone who isn't there... You are both. So please, stay out of my petching business, and also for the record... That night; It was K, not me..."

He turned his body swiftly, moving away once more, as he would disappear into the woods. He had just made a new enemy, and definitely didn't respect her anymore. Yet he felt she was still young in the mind, and just corrupted. Either way it wasn't his fault...

But it wasn't his problem... 
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 25th, 2013, 2:02 am

Fubuki Kouri

"Fuhahahaha~ Fuaahahahahaha~♪" The psychotic and mocking giggling of Kouri echoed in the clearing. "When I got stronger, I want to see whether you can stay alive from my touch... ehehehe~ I promise you... I will touch you until you almost die... and leave you to be eaten by the wolves..." Kouri still had her back facing Kise, but her voice came as if she was everywhere in the clearing.

"You? Defender of peace? HA! HAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kouri fell down and hold her stomach, giggling in extreme amusement. "Oh? Akilia is your bondmate now, just like I expected, ehehehe~" The development didn't surprise Kouri one bit, if only she had known what Shin and K did to her; perhaps she would reconsider her decision. "Yes! Yes, you could rape me right then and there; but don't you think I would let you be eaten by the wolves instead of saving you? Tsk tsk... you seemed to forget the fact that I did saved your life before... Your abysmal memory capabilities astonished me..." This squire seemed to be so high on his ego that he justified his body's every actions just by having multiple personalities.

When Kise threatened her, Kouri turned her head as far as 180 degrees like an owl, an angle that would surely break a normal human's neck. She flashed him a sadistic grin, "Come! A grown man threatening a little girl~ Pfft! Enemy of the order, bla bla! You're just a poor excuse of a squire; you can't do jack shyke, you have no authority, I bet even if you die, no one would mourn you! Ha! Hahahaha!" If he wanted to intimidate or made feel bad, he was gravely wrong. This Kouri was not like the weak-minded Kouri when they first met in the Woods. This Kouri now had an insane, bold, and fearless side awakened by one man named Maduro Salvitary

"Heh... You, Sir Kisetukai along with all of your brothers, are just a waste of space, food resources, and air. You stale the very air you breath, you taint every furniture you use, and you... just make everyone's life worse by your mere presence. Heh, let's see what Akilia has to say when I tell her what your brothers did to me... will she still loves you? If yes, well... hahaha! That's some loyalty... blind loyalty, but loyal nonetheless."

"Stay out of your business? You're the one who approached me in the first place.... hehehahahaha! So you stay out of my business." The coward excuse of a squire then swiftly moved away from the clearing, disappearing into the Woods. Kouri raised her hands high and shouted to the moving squire.

"RUN!!! RUUUUUUUN WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!! YOU'RE JUST AN ARROGANT IDIOT!! AND THAT WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL! huhuhuh... heehehehehe... HYAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Emblem on June 4th, 2013, 5:48 am

Congratulations!
You Get Glorious Experience!

Fubuki

SkillPoints Earned
Materialization 1 XP
Soulmist Projection 1 XP

Lore Earned
Violent Tendencies
Threatening a Squire
Killing Beasts
Drifting from Kise

Other Shenanigans:

Kisetukai

SkillPoints Earned
Intimidation 2 XP
Boxing 1 XP

Lore Earned
Walking Away
Drifting from Kouri

Other Shenanigans:

Comments :
Good thread guys. Shoot me a PM with questions or concerns!
Last edited by Perplexity on November 30th, 2013, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Grade Corrections
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office