[Verified by Siren] Maximus Gears

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Maximus Gears

Postby Maximus Gears on May 22nd, 2013, 6:34 pm

Maximus Gears

Race: Isur
Birthday: 50th, Autumn, 471AV.
Birthplace: Sultros

Appearance: There is nothing readily unusual about Maximus Gears. Like almost every Isur he is an exceptional physical specimen of sculpted muscles and strong bearing. He stands at five feet tall, bears the the pale blue skin native to Isur and similarly bears the common dark brown eyes they usually have. His Isurian Arm bears the shade of crimson. He trims his hair to an inch of his scalp, prefers to wear hooded clothing that shields his eyes from the sunlight since he is still growing used to life above ground. He favors loose practical clothing.

Character Concept

Maximus Gears is nothing special. Neither inept nor exceptional he has proven to be an average Isur by all standards of his race. He shows little promise and by consequence is the least cherished son of his father despite his position as the eldest son. Yet though he wasn't doted on he was raised properly, taught to compensate for his lack of talent through sheer effort and he has never truly felt unwanted. Despite that however he cannot compare himself to his siblings and since the time he has spent in Sultros did not seem to be inspiring positive change in him he has taken it upon himself to see the world above Sultros and to experience the world at large. There he hopes, he can find inspiration or some trick that would finally allow him to break free of his slump.

Character History

Oldest of three sons Maximus was supposed to succeed his father at the forge. His lack of ability however and the talent of his brothers at the forge has lost him that privilege. For many year he tried to work with his siblings but their shining talent and his lack of it has only made him bitter and slow to growth. Not satisfied at working as an apprentice to his father and brothers for the rest of his life he has taken it upon himself to leave his home and head for new lands hoping that the experience might change him for the better.

Language

Fluent Language: Isurian
Basic Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Body Building 9 SP 9 Novice
Boxing 25 SP 25 Novice
Blacksmithing 26 RB+SP 26 Competent

Lores

Lores:
Lore of Humanoid Anatomy (Related to Body Building)
Lore of Metals (Related to Smithing)

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
600 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A single bracer that spans below his elbow down to an inch above the wrist. It is plain and ordinary looking but it is forged from Isurian Steel. He wears it on the normal arm. This was his father's first creation so he values it for that reason. (I am not certain if I can have this because it is a rare and expensive metal, but because of my race I thought it makes sense, I am willing to deduct from my starting cash for this if I must.)

Housing

1. House (or its equivalent in Wind Reach)

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List
Maximus Gears
Player

Words: 3285
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2013, 5:03 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet