[Don's Scrapebook] The story of your enslavement

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Don's Scrapebook] The story of your enslavement

Postby S'hazende on May 23rd, 2013, 7:37 pm

Wow, slowly starting to get my head around this place. I have bookmarked more pages of Mizahar than anything else on the internet [lol]. I may or may not have conned three or four friends into joining the site and can't wait to help them get set up.

I suppose I will use this scrapbook for its intended purpose and make posts about the artwork I do using Photoshop, and little snippets for story Ideas. I am going to placeholder the first five posts-- free feel to comment there on after. [I don't want to use my scrapbook to up my posts and will instead edit the first five as I see fit].

PS. this page could get very long very quickly :P
Last edited by S'hazende on May 25th, 2013, 1:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
S'hazende
Player

Words: 41880
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 1:13 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

[Don's Scrapebook] Reflection, Art, Life.

Postby S'hazende on May 23rd, 2013, 7:38 pm

I do take art requests. It would be good of people to realise that a lot of time goes into these works and that I don't always have a lot of time in life to spare, so I am thankful for those with patience.

Request 1: Ra'eesah

Request 2: Ethen Calden

Request 3: Suir

Just for fun:

Last edited by S'hazende on May 30th, 2013, 4:29 am, edited 17 times in total.
S'hazende
Player

Words: 41880
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 1:13 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook