Two girls in need of a sailor

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Alynshi on July 5th, 2010, 5:55 pm

Hi there! My character and her acquaintance are both in need of a sailor to help them across the sea from the Sylira to the Kalea region. Neither have any experience in the skill and the trip will take a good amount of time, making it pretty dangerous for the two to travel alone. Anybody with a good knowledge in sailing would be nice, male or female, and race doesn't matter. We might take 1-3 people, if we have the appropriate resources. The only limit is that they must be currently in or very close to Syliras at the moment. The journey will take a while, i'll update this thread later when I know the exact amount of days.
Alynshi
C'mon, smile with me!

Words: 13722
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2010, 9:14 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Postby John Vicari on July 14th, 2010, 11:36 pm

Would love to help you two yet don't know any however you can always just use NPCs and rp trying to find a basic sailing boat that goes in that area.
John Vicari
Player

Words: 107575
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)