Hey thurr

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey thurr

Postby Vadim on July 6th, 2010, 2:00 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
3. How did you find us?
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
10. Anything else you want to talk about?

1. Vadim is a name I go by on many forums, so it's cool to call me that.
2. I've been RPing for roughly about 7 years. Most of my time in the beginning was spent in a graphic chatroom whose name I'd rather not divulge. My skills at a writer really hit an exponential curve at that point, though, and was what really broadened my horizons to more complex roleplaying areas. I got into Forum roleplay soon after that, and after versing myself in several different types of roleplay I retired for a year or two. I returned later to games called MUDs, and have fallen in love with their Role Play Intensive variants.
3. Google search for fantasy RP.
4. Fantasy Roleplay is by far my favorite. It's probably because a very vibrant backstory usually comes with the genre.
5. I don't write stories so much as roleplay specific characters. Creating worthy, complex plots with rounded characters is no simple task and I've never had the patience to write a story of my own will.
6. I'm not sure what my favorite thing about Mizahar so far is. I'd have to say I like that it is an active forum. These kinds of places are few and far between.
7. I haven't been frustrated as of yet.
8. I just want to enjoy the experience. Most of all I ask for patience with people because I do have obligations to other role playing endeavors and real life and I would in turn show the same respect.
9. I haven't seen enough of the site to critique yet.
10. Anyone have any questions for me? I'd be more than happy to answer!
Vadim
Player

Words: 19938
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2010, 6:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Hey thurr

Postby Sllarai on July 6th, 2010, 6:32 am

Welcome to Mizahar Vadim! I'll see ya around!
Sllarai
Player

Words: 4251
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet