An unexpected surprise [Alodian Aviastas ]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Evelia on July 10th, 2010, 7:43 am

“No, I have no markings” She looked away to hide the disappointment on her face, then she turned a half smile on her red lips.
“Your gift, it helps you heal? In what way?” She paused looked at him and said “What about your father? I hope your mother is well now” She pushed a lock of red hair out of her eyes.

She had a thoughtful expression one hand fingering absentmindedly her piercing through her belly button. Other races reared their children differently; the Inarta for instance didn’t have the actual time to care for their kids. Evelia hadn’t seen her mother for a long time. It was a strange idea to be actually raised physically by parents.
Evelia
Player

Words: 5966
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2010, 3:26 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Alodian Aviastas on July 14th, 2010, 11:51 pm

Alodian looked at her, understanding what she had said. "Yes, it helps me very well. It opened my eyes to new ways to do things," he said, pausing to gather his thoughts on what she said next. It saddened him to think about his father, the way he had died. His eyes turned to Sapphire gems, as he looked up at her. "When I was fifteen, my father died of a heart attack. He never had chance to see my mark," Alodian said, his eyes prickling with moisture. "Yes, my mother is well. She support me coming here," he said, a small smile upon his lips at the last time he saw his mother.

"What about you? What are your parents like?" he asked curiously, as the Sapphire gems acquired an Emerald tint. he wondered what other races were like when it came to family, and if they were as close as his race.
Alodian Aviastas
The Wandering Healer

Words: 38674
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2010, 2:24 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Evelia on July 15th, 2010, 8:52 am

She leaned closer as his eyes changed her expression quizzical then she asked “When and why do they change?” She looked at his eyes intently all the time he spoke it might have seemed rood but the Inarta had little to no concept of personal space.

She leant back and answered slowly “Most Inarta have no time for their children, some of us are not reared by our parents. At 8 we become part of the youth and work our way up from there or become deks.I haven’t seen my mother in a long time and my father, well he died the day I was born…” Her hand absentmindedly played with the stone attached to her pierced belly button.
She sighed and said in a gentle voice noticing how sad he had become while talking about his father “I’m sorry to hear about your father.”
She picked a blade of grass and started shredding it into tiny long strips.
Evelia
Player

Words: 5966
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2010, 3:26 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Previous