[Verified by Banshee] Ymir

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ymir

Postby Ymir on May 31st, 2013, 9:05 am

Ymir, The Restless

Appearance

Race: Benshira
Birthday: 43, Spring, 492 A.V.
Birthplace: Eyktol

Appearance:

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Baby blue

Character Concept

Ymir is very much a free spirit, choosing his own path rather than letting others make his decisions for him. Contrary to the way of life of most of the Benshira, Ymir felt called to explore what the world has to offer. Having been raised in the insular community of the Tent, Ymir is not entirely familiar with the ways of the outside world. This lack of knowledge has absolutely no effect on his boundless curiosity and desire to understand the strange new things around him. His lack of caution is certainly a problem, however, as he will rarely distrust a person unless given reason to do so (even then, it may require several offenses). His inquisitive nature often is misconstrued as nosey, which some people find to be grounds for physical altercations. Though he is strong and able-bodied from his years of dancing, Ymir is a lover not a fighter. Should a blade be drawn, Ymir would sooner forfeit his own life than take that of his attacker’s.

Despite his undying devotion to Yahal, Ymir is not entirely without spiritual fault. Though he has only ever harbored secret desires for others, his mind does often dwell upon the prospect of sharing his body with another. Now that he is on his own, very little stands to inhibit him from his impulsive desires. Ymir has always struggled with what is right and wrong. Often, he finds himself in a grey area; rarely is he ever uncertain. He is driven by his whims but counseled by his beliefs.

As far as the more noticeable features of Ymir, he is, surprisingly, gentle. While he certainly was a menace in his younger years, Ymir is able to grasp the concept of empathy and understanding. Often his ability to “relate” is completely off-base, but that doesn’t stop him from trying. Ymir has a very genuine way of speaking with others. There is very little sarcasm in his voice, and Ymir is the last person to joke about anything regarding another person. This particular choice of communication has its positives and negatives. On one hand, his honesty can be refreshing and build trust. On the other, he rarely suger-coats the truth, choosing instead to just say things as they are. All in all, Ymir is a young man with good intentions. He may just not portray himself in the best light at all times.

Character History

Ymir, from the tents of Heshrim, of the sons of Basalom was the fourth and final son born to Ymira and Bosh. Ymria’s health had been waning in the final days of her pregnancy, but she refused any kind of treatment. She believed Yahal was testing her, striking her with same weakness she had given to him in her prayers. Wanting nothing more than to prove herself to Yahal, Ymira gave birth to her fourth child and died shortly after. While many may have turned and cursed the name of Yahal, Bosh embraced him. He believed Yahal knew it was Ymira’s time and had given her a final chance to join him in death and once more join in the cycle of rebirth. She died as her child drew breath, thus Bosh named the child “Ymir” in honor of her passing and as a symbol of her rebirth into the world through her children.

Ymir proved to be an extremely active child. Once he was able to independently relocate himself, he was rarely ever found in the same place once. His inquisitive nature and adventurous habits often landed him in sticky situations with both his immediate family and his neighbors. There was very little trouble that happened in the Tents that didn’t have to do with Ymir. When he was old enough to talk, he found the practice of forming words to be most pleasing. The only thing that could get him to stop chattering like a half-crazed parrot was a song. The actual quality of the song had absolutely no bearing on the amount of interest the child invested into the performance. Once people were aware a single song would pacify Bosh’s wild beast, songs could be heard during just about every bell of the day.

Ymir’s love for music grew with him. He sought out the songstresses of the Tent, begging to be taught their melodies and lyrics. He developed his own unique sound, picking and choosing parts from various tunes. Soon, his voice joined in with the other songstresses and his feet with the dancers during the many celebrations held in their Tent. While it was uncommon for a male to participate in the performance arts of the Benshira, few people questioned it. Ymir had always been odd, and his voice was strong, his dance intoxicating. The excess of energy that had made him such a terror as a young child found a home in the twists and bends of his dance.

It was on rare occasion the Tent stopped in Yehebah to trade for supplies. Upon his first visit, Ymir once again revisited the awe and wonder that had captivated him in the form of song. The city was vastly different from his world of cloth and leather. In Yehebah, there were so many others not of his Tent. In fact, there were races he had never seen before, languages he had never heard. The allure of the outside world pulled firmly upon his heart, but he returned to the desert with his family. Though he knew he had to return to Yehebah, Ymir found he was not quite ready to depart from his home. Few men who were not banished left the community of the Tent. Ymir had always chosen to do what he thought best, but he knew his wish to travel back to the city would be met with resistance.

When he brought up the subject with his father, he was surprised to be told “Go”. It was difficult to believe his doting father would allow for him to leave. Those who were especially devout often regarded the outside world with a wary eye. Bosh’s eyes, however, were filled with only love and understanding. He expressed his wish that Ymir would choose to stay with the family, but he understood if Ymir felt the need to leave. Both his father and his brothers had seen how he had acted in the city of Yehebah and knew it was only a matter of time before he would want to return. This was in Ymir’s fourteenth year.

The Tent did not return to Yehebah for ten years. During this time, Ymir continued his training as both a dancer and singer as well as study the ways of the Benshira’s history and religion from the patriarch. He was fascinated by the stories of his people’s past and grew ever more devout with each passing day. When they finally arrived back in Yehebah, Ymir was filled once more with the longing to see more of the world than what he had grown up knowing. Naïve but determined, he set out with a caravan headed out of Yehebah in hopes of realizing his dream so that one day he could return to his Tent filled with wisdom and content.

Upon arrival in Ahnatep, Ymir was completely taken aback by the sheer volume of Eypharians. Not particularly racist, but certainly unnerved by all the condescending glares of the six armed humanoids, Ymir decided it was best to find another caravan out of the city as quickly as possible. While he certainly wanted to experience the world, the old lore of the Benshiran people warned him of the follies he could encounter in the depraved city. Instead of staying there for the month his original caravan had planned, Ymir instead found himself with a new group of traders heading towards the Greensea en route to the city of Sylerias. Having only heard the stories of those he had recently traveled with, the idea of an entirely new group of people and a journey through a world of green was more than enough to entice Ymir to barter his way into the travelling caravan as an entertainer to make the journey that much more bearable.

Unfortunately, Ymir never arrived at the city of Sylerias. The caravan was attacked by a group of raiders with the intent of killing a political leader who had been travelling with them. Ymir and the handful of attendants were attacked, most of them died. Thanks to the grace of Yahal, Ymir was left alive, but without supplies or money in the middle of the Sea of Grass. Caught up in the tides of fate, Ymir found himself alone, or so he thought.

Language

Fluent Language: Shiber
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: n/a

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Dancing 15 RP 15 Novice
Weaving 10 SP 10 Novice
Slingshot 15 SP 15 Novice
Singing 20 SP 20 Novice
Meditation 5 SP 5 Novice

Lores

Knowledge of Yahal
Knowledge of Benshira’s history

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots

Lost to Raiders:
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Silver Earring (mother’s)

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Housing Trade In +500 GM 600 GM
Raiders -100 GM 500 GM

Thread List
Ymir
Player

Words: 53022
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2013, 4:08 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Journal

Ymir

Postby Ymir on June 3rd, 2013, 7:00 pm

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Ymir, of the tents of Heshrim, of the sons of Basalom
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Ymir is fine
3. How old are you? Twenty-one years
4. What is your height? I stand at five feet and eleven inches
5. What is your weight? I weigh one hundred-fifty pounds

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I am independent, choosing to go where and do what I please. I live for the pleasure of understanding, thus I seek out new experiences to fill my mind with. My body and soul are unified in this journey, and as my goal in life is to see what I can of the world, I keep myself in good condition. Dancing keeps my body strong, while singing soothes my spirit.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Others may find my aspirations to be lofty and naive. I have often been told to return home to my people, that I might live where I would otherwise perish. I cannot accept this. Yahal has given me the gift of restlessness. I cannot truly devote myself to him unless I am immersed in the culture and world of others. To the eye, others believe me to be appealing. No person has laid hands upon me to claim me, yet many have gazed with lust and longing.
3. What is your favorite body feature? I am partial to my feet. They allow me to travel upon the path I have set before me, no matter how arduous, yet they can float over the dusty earth with an ethereal beauty when I am moved to dance.
4. How physically fit are you? I am quite able-bodied. Years of training and practice in the art of dance has toned and shaped my body into an athletic structure suited towards endurance rather than strength.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Though the climate of Syleria is much cooler than that of the desert, I still choose to adorn myself with loose fitting, flowing garments. My feet, when I am not dancing, are housed in the leather sandals the Benshira of Yehebah are apt to wear. While I would prefer to wear no shirt at all, I have found it wise to stifle that desire. Finally, I wear also a cloak to ward off the changes of weather and protect myself from nature. Few ever question where I hail from, as my skin and eyes are made all the more apparent by my Benshiran dress.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? While my mother passed during my birth, I have the stories of what she was like. Ymira, my namesake, was a stubborn, loud-mouthed woman who was never afraid to express her feelings, be they good or bad. Her strength is what drew my father to her, her beauty what kept him. He often said she was unlike any other Benshira he had known. Some have even questioned the purity of her blood line, but that is only speculation. While I did not grow up with the love of the one who birthed me, I was surrounded by others who took up the role of "mother". My father, Bosh, The Devout, is a truly remarkable man. During the early years of my life, I was a menace to any and all who approached me. Father was gentle, but firm. He allowed me to do as I wish on the condition I completed what was necessary before. Of course, I got into more than enough trouble to keep him occupied, but in the end he was a strong pillar to which I anchored myself. I do miss him, but he supports me in my journey. This knowledge helps drive me when things become difficult.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have three older brothers: Resha, Tobra, and Limra. They often babied me, and more than once were with me during my various escapades. None of them supported my decision to become a dancer and singer, but I do not hold that against them. They could not understand my desire to immerse myself in the music of our people, as I could not understand their infatuation with the physical labor so common among the males of our Tent. We grew apart, a rare occurrence for the Benshira. When I left them, they did not shed tears for me, nor I them.
3. What is your extended family like? My Tent is my family, and to describe each of them would take quite some time. Those who were particularly influential in my life where the patriarch Heshrim and his wife, Orishym. Both taught me the history of the Benshira, as well as schooled me in the beliefs and practices of our religion. To them, I owe much of to the development of my morals and ethics.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? My friends were my family and they my friends. I have no other friends than those within my Tent.
5. Do you treat animals like family? The sheep and goats are animals, as are the beasts that come to feed upon them. I find life has value no matter the vessel it resides in, yet I do not consider a beast to be family.

1. Where were you born? I was born in the desert of Eyktol.
2. Where do you live now? Now I reside in Syleria, deep in the bowels of the castle-structure.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I cannot be certain, but were it not so dangerous, I would love nothing more than to allow myself the sky as my roof and the earth below my floor.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Yehebah, perhaps. I know little of the world outside the sandy dunes of the Eyktol.
5. Where do you fear to be? I fear no land nor sea.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses? My body is strong, but my will to fight is weak. I may possess the ability to run for days, but a single well-aimed strike will quickly disable me. I find no shame in this, for I need not fight others when Yahal will guide my way.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? My right hand is my hand of choice.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I can speak both Shiber and Common, though I have been told my Common still holds the telltale signs of a Benshiran accent.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I have been told I tend to stare at something that interests me. I have never been one for cloaking my intentions, thus when I am intrigued I make little effort to conceal it.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? No.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Currently, I have no steady flow of income. I dance and sing for the clatter of coins in my cup, but nothing else.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? To share the beauty of the Benshira with those who knew little of them is a great gift. I enjoy every step and note if it brings a smile to the faces of those passing. Of course, I will no deny the sound of metal on metal as money is dispensed is also pleasing.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? What I am now.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? The sons of Rapa, the Priests of the Benshira, are truly great. I could never be what they are, yet I appreciate everything they do for us.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? That of a slave. There is nothing more humiliating than to be bonded to another. No choice, no freedom, only servitude. This concept both disgusts and terrifies me.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I was a menace. "The Scourge of the Sands" they called me. My insatiable lust for adventure often found me breaking this or terrorizing that. My intentions were never destructive, but actions were quite the opposite. It wasn't until I began my training with the Songstresses that I was able to better control myself.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? While I cannot remember the exact moment I first heard music, I can remember the feelings of joy and wonder that permeated my mind and soul. Every being has its own song, each note unique and mysterious.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? My childhood was, more or less, a good one. I suppose the worst memory I have would be allowing one of the sheep to be killed because I was unable to protect it. After that, I was never alone when I was sent to guard the flock.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? My love for my father is strong, much stronger than many of my neighbors. He loves me and I him, yet we have a respect for each other that springs from unknown depths. While others may find him lenient, his decisions are not made with haste. He understands my need for more, and I respect his wishes in my worship of Yahal.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? My father. His undying devotion to Yahal is what led me to seek the guidance of my patriach in the ways of our people.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I have studied under the patriarch in the history of the Benshira and the way of Yahal.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? Learning is a privilege in this world of hardship. Any and all knowledge that is given should be soaked up and not wasted, just like the precious water in the desert.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? From my neighbors and friends.
4. How do you learn best? I learn best through application. My dance and song have helped me develop the ability to integrate knowledge of the mouth into the performance of the dance. In this way, I have committed much of the Benshira's history to memory though dance and song.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I wish to understand more of the outside world. Be it horse riding to cliff scaling, I wish to experience all life can offer me.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? My atypical nature as a Benshira did not help my relationships. Many thought me strange, almost unapproachable. Those that did take time to know me did little more than chat. While I do not shun the idea of bonds, I have none to show.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I place trust all those around me. To doubt the intentions of another is to place faith in myself rather than keep my trust in Yahal. I keep myself from judgement by refraining to judge the others around me. Yes, it may be dangerous, but I believe good is the core of life. I trust not the person, but the soul behind the flesh.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I find beauty to transcend gender and race. I have never once consummated my desires, but I do not discriminate against either gender.
4. Have you ever been kissed? No.
5. Have you ever had sex? No.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? No.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Only during celebrations and very little.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? I don't particularly like the taste of alcohol.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? No.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? While I refrain from ingesting these substances, I do not hold others to the same standard. Pain is often dulled by the numbing of the mind through the use of such things. While I can understand why others would choose to do this, I prefer my mind clear and my pain sharp. There is nothing more dangerous than purposefully reducing the body's abilities for pleasure.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? I sing and dance in much the same way others read. I have committed several Penita Scrolls to a dance, thus when I feel I should review them to draw strength, I dance.
2. Do you like to read? While I can read well enough, I prefer to dance the words or sing them.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Sloth. The choice to do nothing is completely abhorrent to me. Life is a fleeting creature, delicate and short-lived. To waste one's life with days of leisure and indolence is to throw away the precious gift of existence. It is incredibly wasteful.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Mediation. Inner-reflection can, at times, be stressful; however, working through the the strife within ourselves, we can reach an enlightened sense of peace.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Little embarrasses me, but I will not be so pretentious as to claim I am unshakable. Any form of mistake I make in a performance, no matter how small, is mortifying. I also find the discussion of sexual intercourse to bring a flush to my cheeks and a flutter to my heart.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Like many Benshirans, I find the color of blue to be appealing. There is little more beautiful than the azure stream of water breaking apart the dusty sand of the desert.
2. What is your favorite time of day? I prefer the evenings.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? A requiem sung for the death of an old patriarch. It's haunting beauty is forever ingrained upon my heart.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? Apples. They are the solid form of water, and much more delicious. What I cannot stand to eat is my father's Trimsha. It is a horrifying stew of unknown content that tastes as though the dirty robes of an invalid were soaked in a vat of boiling rot. A true abomination of the culinary arts, it is the one thing from my home I will never miss.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I love the rain. The smell of the dry earth drinking in the water of the sky reminds me of the beauty the world still holds. While I do not fear sandstorms, I do not enjoy them.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? I choose to hope for the best possible outcome by placing my faith in Yahal. To assume everything is going to go poorly is to assume Yahal lacks the power to protect. That ideology is foolish.
2. What are your religious views? Yahal is the protector of the Benshira. Our trust in him is returned in blessings, but should we falter in that faith, he will be sure to remind us where our loyalties should lie. He is benevolent but jealous. All Benshira should understand this, and I abide by it.
3. Would you be able to kill? To kill is to murder. I would rather die than to take the life of another.
4. What are your views on sex? It is certainly an appealing prospect. To join body and soul in the intimate act of love or lust is something my mind tends to dwell upon more and more often. However, Yahal is a god of purity. To sully oneself with an act of lust, not love, is something I worry for.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? A life is like a song or dance. It is not the length that matters so much as the content. A songs filled with love, loss, passion, and hope that lasts for a few moments is stronger than any song that is merely length. In short, a life is measured by those it touched and what it was able to pass on to those around it.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? The worst thing I have done was to allow the death of one of the sheep of the Tent. The best thing I have done? Release myself from the Tent to find my own way.
2. What is your greatest regret? I regret my mother's passing. Had I been able to do anything to avoid it, I would have liked to.
3. What is your best/worst memory? They are the same as my childhood.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would have my mother live. While I understand, had she lived, there is a great possibility I would no longer be where I am at this moment. I love my father more than I love myself. No matter the change in my own song, I would have her back with him.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? I am proud to have left my home behind to explore the world of Mizahar.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I do not lie. If my opinion is asked, it is given. I will voice my opinion when I see fit, though more often than not my idea of "fit" is not the same as those around me.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I detest slavery. While I cannot judge those that indulge themselves upon the back-breaking labor of others, I find it most difficult not to. As for magic, like the rest of my people, I regard with with a wary mind. The mystic arts are not to be taken lightly, and neither are those that practice them.
3. What makes you happy? Life. It is such a generic response, but in the broad spectrum of the term "life" there is my answer. Birth, death, love, loss... These things are what shape us into who we are. As time passes, life progresses. I find that beautiful and terrifying. In this, I find both happiness for what will be and sadness for what will be lost.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My father, or any of my Tent.
5. What makes you angry? Those that would take the lives of other necessarily or who value themselves above others. The only beings higher than those that walk the earth are the gods. To place oneself in the realm of the divine is blasphemy.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I treat them with the respect all living creatures deserve. Unless I am given reason to respond to them otherwise, I find most people respond much better to a kind word void of contempt or pity than anything else.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? As much as I would like to think differently, I believe I am the most important person in my life at this point. While I would do almost anything for my father, I chose to leave rather than stay. My entire journey is one of selfishness, yet from it I hope to gain enlightenment to bring back to my people to repay them for all they have blessed me with, my father especially.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? I respect the patriarch, Heshrim, as both a learned scholar and the wise man of our Tent. He taught me much in the ways of Yahal and the Benshira, and his guiding words often visit me in my dreams during fitful nights.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? One I would call my lover? I cannot fathom such an idea and place it into words. As shallow as it might seem, I desire a body appeasing to the eyes. Beyond that, I have thought little as to the personality and spirit. Perhaps my desires are too carnal to develop into anything of true love. I trust Yahal will send the one I am meant to be with when the time comes. Until then, I worry little about who it might be, only that it might be soon.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? My father protected me for the entirety of my child hood. If there is any one I would entrust my life with, it is he.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I will only argue if a better outcome can be reached. I am not so naive to assume all disputes can be settled through a silver tongue or well formed rebuttal. When I believe it necessary to stand by my morals and beliefs, I will do so. Any kind of physical conflict, however, I do my best to avoid. I do so not out of fear, but rather it is a fight I know I cannot win, nor do I want to.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? It depends upon whether there is someone better suited for the role. Should I be the only one able to lead, I will do so. Should there be another who possesses not only the drive but the ability as well, I have no problem stepping down and allowing that other to take my place.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? I find people fascinating. So much so, I have little qualms with large groups or single encounters. Should I be in a large group, I tend to focus upon a select few intently rather than everyone a little bit.
4. Do you care what others think of you? I do not. I sing my own song. Those that wish to join the chorus will do so, and those that wish to cover their ears will as well. I find trying to coax others to dance to my own beat is much like asking the wind to stop its journey.
5. What do you think of others, in general? I believe all creatures are, at their core, good. Whether their outer shells reflect it or not, there is always some redeemable quality in every living thing. Even the slavers possess the innate ability to do good, though they may often cover it in the blood of their trade.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? I am not afraid of the unknown.
2. What is your greatest weakness? I fear stagnancy, thus I must constantly be moving, growing, or learning.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would choose to be untouchable by my enemies so I might wander the realm of Mizahar in peace and comfort.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Extroverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? I keep myself clean, and my belongings ordered.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Yahal.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? I fear no god, for I have Yahal's protection.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? I have none.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? Should Yahal require my life, I would part with it much like my mother before me.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Nothing is too much. Often, I worry I do not enough to please Yahal. At times, I believe I may even displease him with my actions. Much like the Benshira of old, I stray only to be brought closer to him.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? I life to experience all the wonders of life.
2. What is the best part of life? To learn, grow, and become.
3. What is the best part of death? To begin a new journey in the cycle of rebirth.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? I would die for Yahal, not in violence but in peace.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? I would wish to be remembered as Ymir, The Restless.
Ymir
Player

Words: 53022
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2013, 4:08 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Journal