Sprouting in the Wildwood [Ireth Telemnar's Scrapbook]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ireth Telemnar on June 15th, 2013, 6:45 pm

Post deleted due to frivolousness.
Last edited by Ireth Telemnar on November 18th, 2015, 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ireth Telemnar
A tune for your thoughts?

Words: 169690
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2013, 2:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Ireth Telemnar on June 16th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Post deleted due to frivolousness.
Last edited by Ireth Telemnar on November 18th, 2015, 9:12 am, edited 16 times in total.
Ireth Telemnar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Thread (1)

Kokopelli's Child [Ireth Telemnar's Scrapbook]

Postby Josiah Bent on June 16th, 2013, 3:56 pm

I really got to try this stuff!
Josiah Bent
itchy feet

Words: 12880
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2013, 12:49 pm
Character sheet

Postby Ireth Telemnar on November 18th, 2015, 9:25 am

A Re-Introduction

I feel as though this is necessary, as it has been quite some time since I've last written for Mizahar. I am returning from a year in retirement. I have written for Ireth Telemnar for two years on Miz, one year off, and am now here again. I missed the community Mizahar offers dearly, so much so that I would stop by to peek in every once in a while. I cannot thank Ms Goss enough for allowing me to return.

About the Writer

My name is Susurrus, and I am a 20 year old cis female. I am currently a third year Anthropology major, with a focus in Cultural Anthropology and an interest in the rituals and festivals of the Western European peoples pre-historic record. I am a writer and an artist, a listener and a storyteller, a sister and a daughter. I am an eclectic Pagan and an Asatruar heathen. My writing is typically fantasy-fiction short stories based in a Tolkienesque world I created alone, wherein Ireth has been reincarnated and living her own life.

I am friendly and more than happy to talk to anyone and everyone. If you'd like to thread with me, let's see if we can work something out, shall we?
Ireth Telemnar

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Thread (1)