Closed A Coincidence or ones destiny? [Fox_Starseer]

A Kelvic exploring the chances of a Kelvic Dream

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A Coincidence or ones destiny? [Fox_Starseer]

Postby Astrid Ismosia on June 17th, 2013, 10:46 am

Date 57th of Summer 512 AV
Time Mid-Afternoon

It was Mid-afternoon in Zeltiva as the crowd pushed past each other One woman remained standing still in a sea of people, Astrid walked into World Ends Grotto in her human form. Her White sundress flickering slightly in the slight breeze and her hair hanging loose around her body. The Inn wasn’t very full since it was mid-afternoon in-between lunch and dinner, Astrid had timed this perfectly.
The patrons ate quietly only talking to each other every so often, Astrid took this as a sign the food is good. Still standing in Door way Astrid scanned the room. She met the eyes of many people including the waiters and waitresses discussing orders, however one man in particular held her gaze.
This man was sitting at a table relaxed and confident; his hair was the colour of burning coal to Astrid’s eyes a perfect mix of red and black. The man’s eyes reminded Astrid of rolling green hills. Astrid smiled awkwardly as their eyes met without commanding her hand to do so she waved.
Astrid
Last edited by Astrid Ismosia on July 12th, 2013, 2:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Astrid Ismosia
There is always something in the corner

Words: 14796
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2013, 1:51 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Fox Starseer on June 17th, 2013, 3:46 pm

Fox had not long finished his drink when he saw the woman wave at him. He waved back. Something was odd about her, her hair was almost as dark, if not darker then his. And her eyes, they where deep black, almost piercing. He smiled and waved back. He didn't recognise her, but it almost felt like they had known each other for a long time, which was absurd since she didn't look like a Drykus, or like she came rom Sylira or anywhere else Endrykus would have traded with. He got up and walked over to her. "Hi, I'm Fox" he said.

Fox Starseer
Player

Words: 43727
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2013, 10:23 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Astrid Ismosia on June 18th, 2013, 2:51 am

Astrid’s eyes widen a little in shock. His voice sounded almost as confident as his stride this made her mind blank. This man had given Astrid an odd feeling, she smiled cheerfully at Fox. Grabbing all her hair in her hands Astrid placed it so the hair hung over her shoulder.
“Hello fox… I’m Astrid.”
She replied fiddling with her hair. Astrid’s sundress caught the oceans breeze, knowing there must be someone behind the two, Astrid grabbed Fox’s hand and pulled him further into the Inn and out of the door way.
“Apologies… Someone wanted to come in…”
Astrid explained in a small voice still holding the mans hand. Looking towards the services Astrid saw the bartender; waving slightly she realised that bartender was the one she was supposed to replace for the dinner shift. Looking back Fox she smiled.
“You must excuse me, I’m needed at the bar”
Waving awkwardly again she left the man standing by himself. Half skipping towards the bar she noticed the Waiters and waitress’ starting to notice who she was, she gave them a quick smile and wave before continuing her way to the bar.
“You’re a tad late!”
The current bartender glared, Astrid put her hands up in surrender. The Bartender grabbed his rag and threw it at Astrid,
“And now I’m a tad late!”
As the door closed behind the bartender as he entered the kitchens Astrid made her way to the front of the bar and began whipping it down until she got some customers. However she couldn’t help stealing a quick glance at The strange man.

Astrid
Last edited by Astrid Ismosia on June 23rd, 2013, 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Astrid Ismosia

Character sheet
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Fox Starseer on June 23rd, 2013, 6:29 am

Fox went out for the few hours he knew Astrid would be working, glancing her way one last time. He went to groom his Strider, Moondancer. "I can't explain it, there's something strange about this girl I just met" he said, kind of to his horse, and kind of to himself. Moondancer just blinked at Fox, tilting her head slightly. Fox smiled when he saw this. "I guess...strangely enough it was when we first met, except more...like love...infatuation...which is strange, since this was the first time I've seen her" he said. Moondancer pawed at the ground with one of her hooves. Fox nodded as he finished grooming her. "I guess we'll see what happens, I'm heading back there after she finishes working" he said. He went off to the bathhouse to get clean, so he didn't smell of horse when he saw the girl again.

A few hours later he returned, just as she should have been getting off work. He still couldn't explain the feeling. He looked around for her, trying to see if she was still around, or if he was late. Not that it was a date, he hadn't made plans with her, but he would still like to not be late in meeting her again.

Fox Starseer
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Astrid Ismosia on June 23rd, 2013, 7:40 am

Astrid stood in the kitchens pulling apart a piece of bread, her hands her sore from the taps at the bar, she was still getting used to using the taps. The cooks rushed around her preparing the meals by the order
“Hey Astrid!”
Turning around Astrid saw the head chef with a steak in his hands, juices dripping onto his whites.
“Yeah?”
“Have you got enough food for Shayra tonight? This is the bad parts of the meat anyway”
Smiling Astrid accepted the meat and wrapped it up in paper. Thanking the cooks for their time and kindness she made her way back out to the main bar. Instantly she stopped in her tracks. It was Fox… She had seen him leave the tavern and her heart had sunk. Why was he back? Did he come back for her?
Laughing slightly at her own stupidity she wondered should she approach him? Astrid thought he looked as good as he did before. She watched him for a short while until he turned his head and spotted her. Her Eyes widened in shock as Fox smiled at her and approached her. Still holding the papper wrapped meat she smiled.

Astrid
Last edited by Astrid Ismosia on June 23rd, 2013, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Astrid Ismosia

Character sheet
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Fox Starseer on June 23rd, 2013, 8:40 am

"Hey Astrid...I umm...wondered if you wanted to go for a walk or something with me...I mean unless you have something else to do..." he said. This was quite unlike him. Usually he was confident and direct, but right now, he couldn't explain it. He wrung his hands together nervously, which was still unlike him. He wasn't even this nervous leaving Endrykus and going out on his own, or going on his first hunting trip. But then, he had prepared for both those things. This, there could be hardly any way to prepare.

Fox Starseer
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Astrid Ismosia on June 23rd, 2013, 9:31 am

Astrid blushed, with her cheeks flaming she took a small step forward
“A walk?”
Astrid asked in a small voice, she saw Fox panic, this was odd for the impression she had gotten of him, strong, confident not this nervous man in front of her.
“Oh! I have meat for Shayra so our walk would have to lead to my apartment if that’s okay?”
She raised the meat to show Fox, Astrid felt a cold breeze as the door opened and a patron walked in, shivering Astrid pulled her out of the messy bun she had placed it in so it wouldn’t land in people’s drinks or food, As it fell around her frame she looked up into Fox’s mesmerising eyes
“Otherwise I would love to go for a walk with you Fox”
She smiled, this man still gave her an odd feeling however this didn’t stop her from wanting to spend time with this stranger for an unknown reason.
Astrid
Astrid Ismosia

Character sheet
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Fox Starseer on June 23rd, 2013, 1:12 pm

"Yeah, we could stop by your house first" Fox said, smiling warmly, his confidence seemed to be returning. He held the door open for Astrid. "Ladies first" he said. He waited for her to step outside and followed right behind her. "So, who's Shayra?" he asked once he was walking beside her.

Fox Starseer
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Astrid Ismosia on June 23rd, 2013, 1:40 pm

Fox was certainly being a true gentleman. Once Astrid’s eyes adjusted she noted that it had gotten considerably darker. Turning to look at fox hey Ebony eyes caught the moonlight
“Shayra? Oh! Shayra is my pup…puppy! Shes a five month old Bozderon Shadow Dog, extremely cute however as she grows shes getting harder to feed…”
Astrid continued to turn back and watch Fox, to make sure he was following her or about to ditch her. Her White dress almost sparkled in the moonlight; her hair matched the colour of the night sky. At this time, if she wasn’t working Astrid would be wondering the streets with Shayra in search for entertainment.
Taking the familiar twists and turns towards her apartment, Astrid’s sandalled feet scuffed along the walkways.
“Are you a local Fox?”
she asked as they took the last left turn towards her tiny home. Fumbling at the lock with her key, which she kept tried to her ankle. She opened the door and lead her guest into the hallway and then into her Apartment. Shayra charged at Astrid only to change her course to run into Fox’s leg
Astrid
Astrid Ismosia

Character sheet
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Fox Starseer on June 23rd, 2013, 3:40 pm

"No, I'm from the Sea of Grass. I'm a Drykus" Fox said. He walked behind Astrid, following closely enough so he didn't lose her. Once he entered her house, he was almost knocked over by the dog, only he stepped to the side at just the right time, grabbing the dog's collar to stop her running into the door as it closed. "What a lovely dog, I have always wanted a dog as a companion" he said, smiling warmly at Astrid.

Fox Starseer
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next