Completed [The Bronze Forest] Let's play, Capture the animal (Kouri)

Two mad minds + one plan = Three letters... F.U.N!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[The Bronze Forest] Let's play, Capture the animal (Kouri)

Postby Vladimir Beatrice on June 17th, 2013, 3:57 pm

Continue on from This thread

In a forest that was peaceful, a man with lengthy pale blond hair sat on a rock. Beside him was a small pile of weapons. He wore a black robe with sleeves far too long for his arms, and a top hat that looked as if it had been sat on. His pale skin and long fingernail, that has been painted black, gives other the impression that The Lunatic Doctor is of a spidery race. However, this isn’t the case; he’s one-hundred percent human, with four cups of madness. Upon this man’s face was a smile that could invoke a nightmare.

The pile of weapons beside him consisted of daggers of different designs. However, these daggers didn’t belong to him; he was just minding them for a friend. How he met this friend was of an unorthodox manner. What started as a ‘random act of kindness’ bloomed into a mischievous twisted relationship, that is soon to be filled with hideous research and vile experiments.

“My, my, my… A bell has almost passed… I wonder if she caught that hunter… Darn it! I should have asked her to get his heart. I might need that for a diagram… Kah hah hah hah!” Vladimir said, bellowing out his laughter. Vladimir’s haunting laughter resonated throughout the forest, causing a few birds to flee their resting place. “I might leave her a little surprise when she gets back.”

Vladimir pulled back his sleeve right, revealing a utility bracer filled with various things. On his bracer, were three sheaths, each containing lazy gel; a toxin that causes loss of balance and agility. Vladimir unsheathed a vial and pull off the cap that preventing the poison from spilling out of its container. Vladimir then then grabbed each of Kouri’s blades and slathered the edge of the blade with devious poison. Vladimir was careful not to nick his finger on the blade, allowing the poison to enter his body.

After apply the poison, Vladimir washed his hands with water from his waterskin to remove any poison that lingered on his hand. When Kouri arrived, Vladimir would keep silent about his special gift, hoping that she would take notice of the blades’ victim’s odd and slugish behaviour.

Now the waiting game, I hope she comes soon. I’m raring to start examining.
Last edited by Vladimir Beatrice on June 26th, 2013, 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Common - Thoughts - Maddness - Kontinese - Vani

NOTE TO EVERYONE!
I'm on temporary Hiatus due to final exams on there way. however, i will come on every now and then to answer posts and such. Sorry everyone
Vladimir Beatrice
The Lunatic Doctor

Words: 27178
Joined roleplay: June 12th, 2013, 6:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 17th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Fubuki Kouri

Bronze Woods, 10th of Bell, 13th of Summer 513 A.V

"Gyaaahahahahahahaha!! Ahahahahaha!" Kouri cackled like a maniac as she flew above the treetops in the Bronze Woods. This was a fine day to be cackling, yes a fine day indeed for today was the day she found a partner-in-crime. A friend that shared the same insanity as herself, the same sick mind that reveled in sadistic pleasure.

She had just came back from delivering her flowers to Madame Atta, giving the old woman a gentle smile. If only Atta knew this side of her... or perhaps she did already knew all along and just kept quite about it. The old woman was very wise after all.

After five chimes of spinning around in the air like a drunken vulture, Kouri finally reached the particular area of the Woods where she had met this new friend of hers, the good doctor Vladimir. She launched herself downwards like an arrowhead and shifted herself to a landing position, she then materialized herself, focused her soulmist tendrils on her palms and feet, and slammed the ground; causing a wave of chilling air. Her hair billowed upwards as she made her dynamic entrance.

"Ehehehehe..." Kouri's low-pitch giggle echoed in the small clearing Vladimir was in, she unmaterialized and slowly lifted herself. She beamed the good doctor an insane happy smile, eager to help him on his... research. Kouri extended her tendril and picked up her four daggers, shaped them into a chakram, and revolved it around her body. Kouri didn't notice Vlad's gift on her daggers... yet.

"So, Doctor... what should I do to begin? Her reptilian eyes slightly glowed crimson in siniter excitement.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Vladimir Beatrice on June 18th, 2013, 7:33 am

Vladimir waited patiently on the rock he sat on, inspecting the area around him. As he inspected, Vladimir saw a few familiar plants with bright coloured flowers. The flowers’ petals were tinged purple and formed into a shape that resembled a hood. Vladimir rose from his rock and walked towards the plant. He bent his knees and lowered himself down to the plants’ height. Vladimir touched the petals of the flower delicately with his long black fingernails.

“Hmm… If my guess is correct this is one of the ingredients to make a common poison that causes confusion and fatigue... well to roots anyways… I think I’ll take a few of these” Vladimir lowered his fingertips to the base of the plant and carefully uprooted it, making sure that the roots are intact. Vladimir uprooted about six flowers, placing them in his poison pack.

Soon after, a haunting giggle could be heard in the distance. Vladimir stood up and faced the vague direction then giggling was coming from. “My, my… She sounds like a bird in the sky” Vladimir said to himself. Kouri slowly got closer and closer. Suddenly, she shot down from the sky, like a hawk swooping down. Kouri landed on the ground with flare, creating a stylish entrance. Vladimir applauded at Kouri’s dynamic entry. “Nicely done, White Angel!”

As Kouri rose up, she shot her black ethereal tendrils and grabbed her pile of daggers that Vladimir minded. Vladimir gave Kouri a smile, knowing a secret Kouri will soon find out - hopefully. Because of Kouri’s tone and the crazy look in her eye, Vladimir could tell that she was egger and excited like him.

“Where should you begin?” Vladimir said, repeating Kouri’s words. “Well, I’ve seems to have forgotten my rope and cage… but that doesn’t matter. I need living specimens at the moment. However, I do need their organs. I have a strange theory, White Angel.” Vladimir said as he began explain his plan and purpose.

“Needless to say, we and animals have almost the same organs, right? SO if I took and organ from one creature and place that organ in another body, maybe that organ will still function in its new body! Imagine it! A soldier that had been shot in the heart with an arrow could have their heart replaced!” Vladimir explained. “However, I need to understand how organ function and the best way to do that is have… well, organs!” Vladimir continued.

Vladimir looked around for animal, but the area he was in seemed a bit deprived of creatures. “Well, we might need to move to a different location, but what I need to you do is well… Kill a few animals… Just make sure you don’t damage any internal organs. All slash and no stab, okay White Angel?” Vladimir said, smiling at Kouri.

OOCNot too sure how advanced Mizhar is with medicine. I'm treating this theory as something that will never catch on. like a Zune.
Last edited by Vladimir Beatrice on June 20th, 2013, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

NOTE TO EVERYONE!
I'm on temporary Hiatus due to final exams on there way. however, i will come on every now and then to answer posts and such. Sorry everyone
Vladimir Beatrice
The Lunatic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 18th, 2013, 11:18 am

Fubuki Kouri

OOCMizahar's medicinal technology is about the same as Medieval times with a healing gnosis to the mix

"Ehehehe~" Kouri giggled and twirled her right index finger with her chakram spinning on top of it, like a disc being twirled by a performer. She slightly swayed her body left and right with her very long hair following her movements, eager to listen at Vladimir's plan.

"Mhmmm~ You need living specimens?" Kouri kept twirling her chakram even as she made a thoughtful expression, her deadly mischievous forming various ways of capturing a living 'specimen' for the good doctor. "Oh! Organs? Those thingies that drop down from an animal's... and people's body when I cut em up? Ehehehe~ Why do you want those, Doctor?" Kouri tilted her head, she was excited in doing the actual butchering but she was still curious on why the doctor wanted their organs. They looked icky... warm yes, but still icky...

"Ohoho~ O ho ho hohehehahahaha! I see, Doctor, I see!" Kouri twirled her chakrams faster, signalling her excitement. So that's why the Vlad needed them, it made perfect sense! Remove a similar organ from an animal to save a soldier's life! Why didn't she think of that earlier? She felt so stupid. "Hm! Hm!" Kouri nodded twice in rapid succession "I understand, Doctor! That's not a strange theory! You're completely right! Even if it fails, you at least tried right? Ehehehehahahaha!"

Kill a few animals? That's easy! Kouri made an insane nod and a hungry grin, she then slowly turned around with her hair billowing acting like a body-size cobra hood. "I'll call you when I got one or two, Doctor..." With a final haunting giggle, Kouri launched herself deeper to the forest; her crimson eyes searching for specimens for the good doctor, for science!

Ten chimes of searching later, Kouri noticed something at the corner of her crimson eyes and spotted a bear, a rather large bear tackling down a deer; obviously intending to devour the deer. Heh... hehehehehe... Perfect! Kouri immediately launched herself to both the bear and the deer, a predatory grin on her face. She also separated her chakrams and individually wielded each steel daggers with a tendril, four tendrils in total were holding each daggers.

"!?" The bear and the deer had only got a few seconds of realization that a phantom was charging to their location before... "HA!!" *STAB!! STAB!!* "HAHAHAHA!!!" *GNASH!! GNASH!!* Both of their eyes were stabbed by a steel dagger on each eye sockets.

"Hehehahahahahaha!!" The slaughterer cackled in satisfaction, another easy kill. Kouri violently removed her four chakrams from the dead animals' eye sockets. *SQUELCH!!* fresh blood immediately poured from their ravaged sockets like open crimson faucets. She shaped her daggers into its chakram formation again, their steel edges glistening with fresh blood.

"Time to go back~♪" The devil of a little girl then quickly launched herself back to Vlad's location, humming a murderous happy tune.

She arrived in a flash of white and abruptly stopped just a few inches from crashing Vladimir. "Doctor Vlad! Doctor Vlad! I got two! Ehehehe~ Come here! Come here!" Kouri materialized herself, focused a tendril on her palms, and eagerly pulled on Vlad's left hand "Pick up your bag and let's go~!".

OOCKouri forgot about the 'no stab' rule. :( But at least it's just the eyes, right? :D

And she should be leading you to the kill location, Vlad. Feel free to skip to the location should you wish.

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vladimir Beatrice on June 19th, 2013, 2:01 pm

As Vladimir explained his theory, he couldn’t help but be amused by Kouri’s reactions. He was like an excitable puppy, wagging her tail. However, instead of a puppy, she’s a ghost, and instead of a wagging tail, is a bunch of daggers forming a spinning chakram.

“Kah hah. Yes, White Angel. Trying is the fun part, and if it becomes a failure… there is nothing like good old fashion testing to alleviate the feelings of failure. Kah hahah!” Vladimir smiled, placing the tip of his finger name just below his bottom lip.

“One or two you say? That would be perfect!” Vladimir said as he clapped his hands together. “Just remember. Slice, not dice~! Keh heh heh” He chuckled. As Kouri began to fly away, Vladimir waved his arm back and forth as he yelled, “Take care of yourself, White Angel!

Five chimes had passed and Vladimir was sitting on the rock he sat on previously. He was a patient man. However, he felt like he needed to be productive in some way. Vladimir turned his head is all possible directions slowly, scanning for anything to make him productive. However, the area had nothing to occupy his time. So instead, Vladimir took off his medical bag and opened it. He grabbed a small tube-like vial, a poppy blub and a scalp. “I guess I can extract these as I’m waiting…”

Vladimir spent about four chimes, slicing open poppy bulbs, squeezing out their milky juices and placing the husk in a small bag – in case the husk had some medicinal or poisonous property properties. He managed to fill about two vials, each containing two doses of poppy resin. Vladimir washed his hands, making sure that there was not resin left behind on his hands in case the poppy bulb was poisonous. After he did that he began putting away his equipment.

Just has Vladimir finished putting away his stuff, Kouri was flying towards him like a crossbow bolt. Just as Kouri got too close for comfort Vladimir shied his body back, attempting to dodge the speeding ghost. However, Kouri stopped a mere inch from Vladimir’s body, making Vladimir’s attempt to dodge seem silly.

“You got two you say?” Vladimir repeated Kouri’s words. “Well we better get go- ah!” Vladimir’s speech was interrupted by the sudden jerk on his arm. Just as Vladimir was pulled off his seat, he just manages to grab his medical bag off the rock. Vladimir was dragged by Kouri to the designation of her kill. At one point, Vladimir swore that he was flying at one point.

Upon the arrival of the destination, Vladimir was impressed with the game Kouri had slain. “A deer and a Bear?! My, White Angel. You are indeed tougher than you look” Vladimir said as he ran towards the animal’s corpses. Vladimir inspected the animal’s bodies, checking out Kouri’s handy work. There were no visible slashes on the body, nor any puncture wounds. “How did you manage to- oh… I see” Vladimir said as he final found the ‘cause of death’. Although Vladimir told Kouri to slash not stab, he didn’t mind where the stabbings were, it was only the eyes. “I said slash, not stab, White Angel. But that doesn’t matter, ‘seeing’ that I don’t need the eyes anyways. Kah hah hah hah” Vladimir said, holding the remains on the bear’s eyes and pretending that they were his own.

“Now, I just need to get inside. While angel, mind if I borrow a dagger? My dainty scalps won’t cut through this bear efficiently” Vladimir asked, holding out his hand. Vladimir planned to careful slice out the bear, avoiding damaging organs.

As Vladimir carefully slashed open the bear, it red life fluids spilled into the grass, tainting the area in a crimson pool. “Okay… I don’t need this, I don’t need that… Oh look! The stomach, I’ll take that!” Vladimir said, as he his hand around the inside of the bear. Vladimir cut the entrance and the exit of the stomach, and cut around the stomach itself, allowing it to be easily removed. The bear stomach was quite large, Vladimir had to cup his hands in order to shop it to Kouri.

“Take a look, White Angel. It’s the stomach.” Vladimir said as he juggled the bloody organ. “It feels a bit heavy, maybe it ate a person” He said and he dropped the stomach on the ground and placed the dagger to it. Vladimir cut it open. The bears stomach acids spilled out and gave off a horrid stench. Vladimir turned his head away as the putrid scent of half-digested meat exploded throughout the area. “I don’t know if you can smell this but, it quite terrible” Vladimir said as he shuffled through the stomach.

“12 silver mizas and 4 copper mizas, he must of at a poor guy” Vladimir said, counting the mizas found in the bear’s stomach. Vladimir wasn’t actually sure if the bear at a person, or if the bear just at mizas. “Do you want to split it, White Angel?” Vladimir asked. After all, she did kill this creature.

NOTE TO EVERYONE!
Vladimir Beatrice
The Lunatic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 19th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Fubuki Kouri

"Huhu~♪! Of course!" Kouri puffed up her chest and exhumed an exhale full of confidence with some arrogance to the mix. "I'm the strongest ghost there is! Ahahaha~♪!" Kouri didn't lie though, she had never encountered another ghost stronger or as strong as herself. She also thought she was the only ghost around here who's capable of manipulating multiple objects with her tendrils, whether it was true or not remains to be seen of course...

"I'm sorry~ but..." Kouri twirled her chakram on her right index finger once again "...you don't need the eyes, right? Good! Ehehehahaha~♪" She also back to swaying her body from side to side, filled with confidence that someone finally recognized her beautiful handiwork. Madame Ama, Sir Kise, Razkar... they're all so tight-up!

"Get inside?" Kouri stopped twirling her chakram and her eyes widened in shock. In Kouri's mind, getting 'inside' a creature meant 'possessing' them; Vladimir was going to possess them? He could do that?! Even if he could, the animals were already dead.

Oh! He means going inside as in cutting it up!! Gah! Kouri made a mental facepalm, perhaps being a ghost for too long had warped her some of her common sense. I think I'm already going insane! But... I don't care! Ahahahaha! Unlike in the past season, Kouri didn't care anymore; knowing she could never return to being a human again killed her lingering morality chain. She still had morals, but she didn't feel obliged to follow them now; at least not to the people she cared for.

"Here you go, Doctor~♪" Kouri twirled her chakram once again and separated a single steel dagger, a tendril then gave the dagger to the good doctor's hand.

"Ohoooo~ Woaaaah! Ahahahaha!" She acted like a happy and excited little girl at Vladimir's finesse in cutting the bear corpse up, an insane little girl but happy and excited nonetheless. Oh! The warm juice is wasted! Kouri noticed the spilling blood from the bear's corpse and floated herself on top of the forming blood pool, then she materialized herself and sat on top of it; sucking the warmth from the blood.

Aaaaah~ So warm~ This was a routine for Kouri, after slaughtering some animals for practice; she would literally wallow herself in their blood, sucking the warmth. Kouri's mother, Sora, would definitely went into a coma seeing what her daughter had become... an animal she had become.

She continued to observe Vladimir spilling the bear's innards, blood and gore spewing everywhere. Ew... good thing I don't have those disgusting things anymore... She even started to prefer her ghostly form than her living human body.

"Ooooooh~" Kouri locked her eyes and her mouth formed an 'O' shape in awe as she examined the large stomach of the bear Vladimir showed her. "What are you going to do with it?" Her question was immediately answered as Vlad cut open the stomach with her dagger.

"Ack! Phooey!" Kouri also put her hands to cover her nose, she was used to the smell of blood; but she never deliberately cut open an animal's stomach especially this size so the gastrointestinal acid smell was rather foreign to her. Her concentration even broke due to the putrid smell and she automatically unmaterialized herself.

"Yes, Doctor... I can smell it..." Kouri said, her voice strangely not muffled by her hands and echoed in the area. She wasn't materialized so her voice didn't came from the 'right' place, her haunting girlish voice sounded like she was all over in the area.

Kouri was genuinely surprised when the doctor found some mizas inside the bear's stomach, perhaps the bear really did at someone. "Ooooh~ Evil bear! Good thing I killed it, right?" Kouri didn't find the meager amount of mizas to be interesting, believe it or not, Kouri was rather rich for a ghost "You can keep it, Doctor Vlad~"

Kouri found Vlad's constant use of the phrase 'White Angel' in Vani to be interesting, perhaps he was fluent in Vani as well? Kouri decided to test him "So, Doctor, are you able to speak the language of the Vantha? Have you visited Avanthal before?"

She noticed the doctor couldn't understand her clearly Perhaps... he just know bits and pieces of it, oh well... She cleared her ethereal throat and continued in Common this time "So~ What are you going to do next? Tell me! Tell me!"

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vladimir Beatrice on June 20th, 2013, 3:31 pm

“Oh… that interesting” Vladimir said as he watched Kouri basked in the fresh pool of blood from the bear. She look as if she was getting a sense of pleasure doing that. Vladimir was slightly curious and reached for the crimson pool that Kouri bathed in. “Ah!?” Vladimir quietly gasped. The pool of the bear’s life fluids was as cold as the waters in winter. Does this girl live of the warm of other creatures? Vladimir thought. “The pools getting cold Kouri, but don’t you worry! It will be warmed him in no time!” Vladimir said as he returned cutting to the stomach.

After Vladimir removed, opened and collected mizas from the bear’s stomach, he asked Kouri if she wanted half of the collected mizas. However, she seemed content with Vladimir having them. “Sure thing, White Angel” Vladimir said, tossing the mizas in his long sleeve that were rolled far back to avoid being soaked in blood. The smell of the bears stomach lifted. However, it’s smell faintly lingered. It still smelt bad, but it was bearable

As Vladimir returned cutting away at the innards of the bear, Kouri began speaking to Vladimir in Vani. Vladimir looked at Kouri with his eyebrows slightly furrowed, trying to figure out what she said. Because Vladimir’s knowledge of Vani was very limited, he was only able to pick up very small chunks. All he got was ‘speak’, ‘Vantha’ and ‘Avanthal’. Vladimir assumed she was wondering if Vladimir spoke Vani, but was unsure of the significance of ‘Avanthal’ in her sentence.

“I speak Vani a little. I learnt it from an old woman – very nice lady – who looked after me when I was your age.” Vladimir said as he reach in the bear, pulling his head back out to use the dagger a bit more. “She wasn’t a Vantha, but she knew the language. She tired teaching me, but I found it a bit hard to pick up as a child.” Vladimir said, stopping his actions briefly to talk to Kouri.

“Kah hah hah, easy, easy~” Vladimir said with a playful voice in responce to kouri's eagerness. A mischievous grin fell on his face as he reached in the bear and pulled out its purplish liver. “Keh heh heh heh” Vladimir chuckled, holding the liver in his hand. “Hey White Angel, here’s what you’re going to do. You’re going to… Think fast!” Vladimir said, tossing the liver at Kouri’s child-like body. Vladimir didn’t think the liver was important and thought that is was useless organ. After his little prank, he chuckled heartly at the result regardless of hitting her or not.

Soon after, Vladimir explained his next step to Kouri. “Okay, I’m going to grab… ah! this!” Vladimir said and he removes the bear’s heart. Like the stomach, the heat was huge compared to a humans. “Aww… you killed a bear with a big heart Kouri… No matter, the bigger the heart the bigger the desire! And I bet this bear’s desire was to kill! Kah hah hah hah hah!” Vladimir laughed, placing the heart of a towel that Vladimir had just laid out.

“Okay, I need this to be intact so I can discover its secrets. Who knows, maybe I’ll discover how this thing works. Then I could use the secrets to take one step closer towards the future of health of Mizahar!” Vladimir said, sounding like an inspiration speaker. “Okay, I need to check this area for a moment.”

After he had placed the bear’s heart on a towel, which is now soaked in blood, Vladimir moved to the bear’s head, still holding the dagger in his hand. Vladimir lifted the bear’s head and sat behind it, resting the bears head on his lap like a pillow. He did this so that the sun would shine upon the neck of the bear, allowing Vladimir to see with ease. He places the dagger lightly on the lower section of the bear’s throat and slowly added pressure on the dagger. Vladimir slowly slid the blade up the neck, stopping the chin of the bear. More fluids spilled from the bear, and the metallic smell of iron slowly filled the area, over powering the smell of bear bile.

I do have to say, White Angel. This bear sure does know how to bleed.” Vladimir said and he examined the exposed neck of the bear, sifting through its flesh and exploring. “Hmm… what’s this?” Vladimir said, holding two large veins with his finger nails. “These vain look large than the others… I wonder why…” Vladimir said, asking himself a question. Vladimir knew that cutting someone’s need killed them, but wasn’t too how it killed them. He understood that the loss of blood is a factor, but for some reason applying pressure to slow the blood doesn’t solve the problem.

“Say, White Angel?” Vladimir said, getting Kouri’s attention. “Have you ever seen anyone suvive an attack like this?” Vladimir said, re-enacted a throat slashing with the bear. “I just want to know if an attack like that means certain death.” Vladimir said. Kouri’s information could prove useful to Vladimir’s understanding of the body.

NOTE TO EVERYONE!
Vladimir Beatrice
The Lunatic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 20th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Fubuki Kouri

"Ooooh~ Where's the old woman now? Don't tell me you killed her? Ahaha! Ahahahahaha!" Kouri went all out with all of her morbid jokes, she knew Vlad wouldn't mind; they share the same glorious enlightened mind after all.

Kouri then crossed her arms over her chest and made various future plans in her head, plans to help the good doctor with his benevolent research Maybe I should kill a human or two... She spoke of the morbid plan as if human lives were just toys to her.

"Think fast!"

His words broke Kouri out of her thoughts and her crimson eyes narrowed into slits in surprise at the purple 'thing' coming to her face, she instinctively held out her hands and screamed a rather girly wail "Kyaaaaaah!" But even so, the three-dagger chakram at her right shoulder immediately launched itself and slashed the liver in two. The organ's fluids spurting everywhere and staining her already bloodstained chakram, the cold hard steel edges now glistened with a sickening mix of red and purple.

"Doctor! You're mean! Hmph!" Kouri puffed up her cheeks in annoyance with her eyes twitching, Kouri's childish attitude combined with her powers, insanity, and lack of self-restraint made her a one dangerous little girl. One could bet that this little girl had the highest kill count among all little girls of various races in Syliras.

"Oooooo~" Kouri immediately forgot her brief tantrum and her mouth formed a circle shape once again, the good doctor just cut a giant heart! Kouri was sure if her heart was that big, she would suffocate by her own organs. "That's... big! So big it's unbearable!" Kouri found her own corny joke to be very hilarious, she put up both of her hands to her mouth; her cheeks bulging again, not out of annoyance, but out of the sheer laughter coming to her. In the end, her efforts were for naught as she exploded, laughing like a maniac "Ahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! FUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Hahahaha! Fuahahaha! Nyahahaha! Fueh... eeeh.. hehe... aaah~♪" She got a good laugh and it was because of her own joke, Kouri strangely felt proud at that. "Yes, Doctor! Discover the secrets and save all good people! Yaaay~♪!" Kouri twirled her chakrams as she made a fist-pumping motion with her left hand. The insane duo then cackled like good little girl and doctor they were.

"Hm hm hm~♪" Kouri hummed another cheerful song when the doctor continued his work. Her attention was brought back when Vlad called her once more, showing off his work and a new forming blood pool from the bear's neck. How many blood did this bear have anyway? Doesn't matter because warm juices are warm juices! Kouri giggled and blinked, appearing on top of the new blood pool, she then did her usual materialization and sighed in content So warm~.

Kouri didn't notice Vladimir examining the bear's veins as her eyes were glazed as if she was hypnotized. She was wallowing in a blood pool and very much enjoyed it, it would get cold fast so she savored every moment of it. Kouri closed her eyes and lay down on top of the crimson-colored pool, she heard Vlad talking to her but she didn't really pay attention.

"Hm? Naaah, cut to the neck and..." Kouri lifted her right hand and playfully twirled her chakram on top of it, her tone was like a drunk man; it disturbingly contrasted with her high-pitched girly voice "...bad people will gurgle and gag, spurting warm juices, making pretty sounds, and bump... fell asleep forever~" What Kouri meant by 'pretty sounds' was the death gurgling sounds her victims made when their jugular was torn apart.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vladimir Beatrice on June 23rd, 2013, 8:27 am

“Ah… I see…” Vladimir said, thinking about the mysteries of the body. as he held the two veins in his hand, he proceeded explore the bears throat with his finger, neglecting the deer corpse that was behind him.

The aroma of the deer’s blood was carried in the light breeze. The smell of a fresh corpse travelled pasted the tree, across the planes and into small rock formation. The sounds of gurgling followed by a growl echoed through the area, scaring the lesser wildlife. The sound of padded feet and claws slowly became audible and was rapid, as if there were at least seven creatures walking about. One of the creatures was notable large than the rest. The creature sniffed the air, and let out a howl, signalling a fresh meal. Soon after, the creature rushed from the den towards their meal.

“Say, White Angel?” Vladimir said, returning to the bear’s opened gut. “If you had to choose between these two things, what would choose to prevent yourself from dyin- erm- being sent back to Dira? A treasure heirloom of yours, or a loved family member?” Vladimir asked as part of a questionnaire game about asking uncomfortable questions to past time. As Vladimir waited to hear the answer, he was cutting away at the bear’s innards removing its lungs. The bear’s lung was as big as Vladimir’s whole chest. Wow… this is big... Vladimir thought, placing the organ on the towel.

Suddenly a howl was heard, followed but the sounds of animal’s panting. “Wha- What’s that?” Vladimir said, rising from his bloody position. Vladimir placed one hand over his face to block the sun, so he can see a bit clearly in the distance. In the distance between all of the trees, Vladimir could see at least five wolves. The wolves looked hungry as if they have had a feed for a good day or two. Vladimir was soaked in the bear’s blood, so he could end up on today’s menu. “White Angel?” Vladimir said, slowly moving himself towards the young ghost.

Vladimir was a doctor and had not combat experience. He didn’t know how to hand this situation. He did have poison, but poison can only go so far and isn’t practical in the heat of battle. However, he did remember that he slathered some poison on Kouri’s daggers. If she were to slash one wolf the proceeded to move to the next, the wolf would become greatly fatigued for Kouri’s second and final blow. “White Angel?” Vladimir said looking at Kouri with a devilish grin on his face, with all his worries expelled. Vladimir composed himself into a gentleman’s posture as the wolves got closer and closer. “Dear, White Angel. Would you like to do the honours?” Vladimir said, bowing to Kouri with one hand extended towards the incoming wolves.

NOTE TO EVERYONE!
Vladimir Beatrice
The Lunatic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 23rd, 2013, 10:03 am

Today was a good day, a good day indeed. Kouri met a new friend, a friend who shared the same interests and mind as hers, got two kills, and was now bathing in crimson warmth. "Uuuun~" She cooed like a little girl comfortably lying on her bed and turned her body to the side, her posture looked like a common human sleeping position. She lazily opened her eyes to examine Vlad doing his... doctor stuffs.

"Hm?" She yawned and contemplated Vlad's sudden question, it was rather off-topic with what he was doing; but Kouri assumed it was to distract himself from the horrible smell the corpse was emanating. "Hmmm~ A family member of course! Objects are just objects, including evil people's lives, they are just objects~ Ehehehahaha~" She answered cheerfully, in a disturbing way.

"While family members are important, see? Mama and Papa are dead, but I have Rena now~ So of course I will choose Rena!" Kouri had accepted her circumstances and was able to easily talk about her parent's demise. Currently, her adoptive ghostly little sister was one of her top priorities. "Woah, that's a big one~" Kouri lightly commented at the bear's lungs, she then flopped into prone position, lazily resting when...

"Oh come on! Petch this shykes..." She groaned in Vani, her face still plastered on the ground. Wolves, goddamned wolves... why did they have so show up now of all times? Couldn't they just wait until she was in the mood for slaughtering them? No, they couldn't. Wolves were stupid after all. "Wolves, Doctor, you know, big ugly dogs... meeeh..." She answered lazily, her mind obviously on the far lower alert level than Vladimir's.

“White Angel?”

Kouri could hear the concern in his voice, she obviously knew why. Wolves couldn't appreciate the talent for medical work after all, they all saw all things that could bleed as meals. She slowly lifted her head and saw about five wolves were surrounding them, there might be more... they were pack animals after all.

“Dear, White Angel. Would you like to do the honours?”

She couldn't refuse Vlad's request, not when he spoke it with such elegance and politeness. "Oh fine... fine..." Kouri shifted to a standing position and stationed her chakram above her right index finger.

The wolves were growling and snarling, they sensed the unnatural being that seemed to chill the very air in front of them, but the temptation of three easy meals were just too great. A deer, a bear, and a human, what kind of carnivore could pass that? They were sure they could handle... whatever this white being was, oh how foolish of them.

Even as the wolves were in the middle of barking, Kouri suddenly extended her right hand and the chakram separated themselves into three steel daggers, the fourth dagger was being held by Vladimir after all.

"I'M" *STAB!* "NOT!* *GNASH!* "IN THE MOOD!" *SQUISH!* With each syllable, Kouri launched each of her daggers accurately and they all stabbed a wolf either in their eye or their neck, gurgling sounds of death emanated from three wolves as warm juices began pouring out of their eye socket and torn jugular.

Kouri groaned as she realized she only brought one chakram (or four daggers) with her today, this would have been effortless had she bring at least two chakrams with her. She violently pulled the daggers from the dead wolves, but the remaining two wolves were charging already, aiming for Vladimir. One was approaching from his front and the other one was approaching from his side.

"Tch! Doctor!!!" A sense of urgency could be heard from Kouri's voice now, this was bad. Sure she could effortlessly kill all of those wolves, but it would be a hollow victory if her new friend didn't survive this battle. Seeing no other possible way, Kouri blinked to Vladimir's side and materialized herself; using her body to take the strike of the wolf coming from Vladimir's side.

The wolf didn't expect a little girl to suddenly show up in from of it, so it naturally crashed into her and they both went tumbling down to the ground. It felt the chilling cold touch of the ghost and snarled and barked in rage.

"Gahaaak!" Kouri's eyes went wide as the wolf crashed into her materialized child-like body and she was pushed to the ground. With their master disturbed, the returning three daggers stalled for a few seconds in mid-air.

"Guuuh..." Kouri was about to unmaterialize herself, but the wolf recovered first from the impact and... bit her neck, hard. *SPLASH!* A sound akin to a gel being punctured could be heard as Kouri's soulmist neck was ravaged between the wolf's jaw.

"G-GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

A banshee scream full of agony violently echoed in the area, sending birds flying away, and other animals scramming in panic. "PETCH! PETCH PETCH! PETCH! PETCH!!" Kouri cursed repeatedly in panic as she struggled with the wolf's jaw. Her three daggers shook in mid-air with Kouri's hold weakening and was about to fall to the ground, the pain was unbearable.

It was not entirely a bad thing though as her scream stunned both of the wolves and giving a prime chance for Vlad to strike the wolf that was charging from his front.

OOCIt was happening really fast so Kouri didn't have time to unmaterialize herself yet.

And you said there are at least 7 wolves, right? :D I leave the others who didn't show themselves yet to you (including the alpha if my deduction is correct)

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes