The Thief's Notes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

The Thief's Notes

Postby Reign on June 18th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Goals for Reign

I hope to build her up to be a powerful force to be reckoned with. But truthfully, there are many many ways this PC may pan out...

-She Dies

Yep, as much as I'd hate it to happen there's a huge possibility of it occurring :(( . Everyday she chances the fact that someone may catch her, beat her to a bloody pulp and leave her for dead. Though, unless she's struck with a horrible (but usual) turn of events I believe she has enough smarts to drag herself through at least a few more seasons.

-She Comes to Grips With Her Past and Becomes a Respectable Person

Bleh, this option is by far the one I hate the most. I feel like her spiraling madness and the hallucinations of Jair and Daryl could be detailed and expanded so much more. Luckily I highly doubt Reign could ever completely let go of her past. And no one has given her any reason to long a respectable average life anyways yet. Though we might see this PC quit her life of crime, continue her education at the University in Zelvita and start a *shudder* family

-She Evolves Into *dramatic music* a Master Thief

Now we're talking! I hope to mold her into the most powerful thief possible. Which means I'm talking riches, big heists and the Night Stalking ability!
"Don't make me the villain."

I WILL BE ON A FAMILY VACATION FROM THE 15-28 ALL THREADS INVOLVING REIGN WILL BE POSTED IN 1-2 DAYS AFTER MY RETUR
Reign
Thief for hire

Words: 27972
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2013, 3:55 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Thief's Notes

Postby Reign on June 27th, 2013, 3:00 pm

Goal Checklist

Here are just a list of accomplishments she may complete soon, in the far future or never...

[ ] Pick up some brawling skills
[ ] Learn how to deal damage with her knife
[ ] Learn how to use a bow
[ ] Learning general self defense abilities in general
[ ] Get one mark from Akajia (Night Stalking)
[ ] Second mark from Akajia
[ ] Rob a house
[ ] Steal enough to become loaded
[ ] Kill someone on accident
[ ] Develop a close friendship with someone other than Daniel
[ ] Unleash Aether on someone
[ ] Find someone to teach her Animation
[ ] Get hired to steal something
[ ] Steal something significant
[ ] pickpocket someone of high rank
"Don't make me the villain."

I WILL BE ON A FAMILY VACATION FROM THE 15-28 ALL THREADS INVOLVING REIGN WILL BE POSTED IN 1-2 DAYS AFTER MY RETUR
Reign
Thief for hire

Words: 27972
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2013, 3:55 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes