Completed It's our little secret

Just Kira...doing what he does best.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

It's our little secret

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 23rd, 2013, 3:34 am

Date: 10th of summer 513

“Come on Kira get your game facsssse on.” The Dhani snapped at himself. Looking into the mirror that was for some reason left in the room he was provided with ever since he came to the city of Nyka. A lot of people seemed to leave there things sitting around lately…kind of irritating to be honest but regardless of their own actions it still proved useful to the viper. Holding the mirror slightly to the left he checked the side of his face and fixed his hair. Making himself look presentable for his latest assignment. Apparently some big time business man wanted his competition out of the market. It was…odd however. Kira never really was use to things like this. Normally he found his contracts but this time his client found him. And it wasn’t like Kira announced to the world what kind of work he did. Either way he finally had something to entertain him. Putting the mirror down on the flat lumpy bed he had all the weapons he owned lined up on the floor. Almost all of them consisting of small concealable blades. He was also trying to figure out what he wanted to wear…fashion to him was pretty important. Almost like eating was important to his cousin the constrictor. he had his usual outfit and his black suit. “Ohhhhh decisionsss, decisionsss…sssscrew it I’ll wear the sssuit.”He told himself halfheartedly, his lisp getting the best of him as he always had. Taking the black shirt he slipped it up and began tying it neatly. His fingers tracing the carefully sewed silk all the way up to the neck. He took a deep breath and looked over all of his weaponry before he slipped on the jacket.

“Ok sssso the client isssn’t the one I ssshould be worried about. However the chancssess of the deal going bad lie at a 50/50 chanssss. Reguardlesss It can’t hurt to be too careful.” Kira told himself looking at his black shoes that contained a hidden blade mechanism within them. He smiled grimly at the sight of them and knelt down to put them on. “Oh thissss is sssure to be entertaining!” He whispered to himself. Getting overly excited as he thought of how his briefing would go. It had been so long since he had a contract. And this contract was by a human for humans! How wonderful! Kira chuckled creepily as he slipped on each shoe and tied them tightly. Once done with that he stood his full height anf stretched out his arms, yawning lazily. “Come on Kira make up your mind…” He urged himself. Taking about five minutes to stare at them all he entered his trance like thinking state as he classified each weapon to decide. ‘Ok, the bracer is obviously staying with me at all times. If I ever find myself surrounded or perhaps accompanied with two or more guards with a third somewhere in the room it would be best for me to eliminate at least two of them. Taking the final guards would require a different approach. my assassins daggers could easily be used for any hand to hand situation but i dont want to use those for something as petty as fighting. However it is undeniable that they would be useful to have along. But I still need tricks up my sleeve in case things get hairy. So the wrist razor can easily be hidden under the sleeve of my shirt. The Punching Daggers also should be simple to hide. The sword catcher I can simply keep in my pocket. It looks nothing like a weapon so there should be no reason for anyone to be suspicious. And last but not least the beads. A simple looking necklace that any man or women of religion could be caught wearing. I can carry that within my hand and no one would ever suspect a thing.’ He thought cautiously. Glancing at his cane sitting in the corner. He smiled. "I didn't forget about you darling." He teased, talking to no one but himself.

So it was then settled. Every weapon would be brought with him other than his heavy crossbow. He let a soft smirk spread between his lips and began to sing a sound as he got himself dressed. “Lala,lalalalalala,lalalalalalala, lalala, every day I walk through the csssity. I feel like a wanted man, whenever hatehs sssee me in the csssity, mother fuckersss goanna know who I am.” He chanted to himself, slipping on his gloves and putting his wrist blade in his sleeve. Then taking his punching knives and putting them inside the sleeve of his over jacket instead. Two blades in two separate sleeves. In his mind that was cleaver, to some it might have been stupid but who cared what others thought? This was his show, his party. His game. He took a deep breath and put the sword catcher in his jacket pocket and looked to the door on his left. Lifting his shoulder in a chuckle and shook his head. Once all dressed he patted himself down to make sure nothing was out of place and shook his head approvingly. “Let the game begin.” He proclaimed, fir going to the cane in the corner and grabbing it right below the snake handle. Twirling it like a baton he started walking to his door and quickly bringing his hand to the door knob he twisted and opened to dry wooden door. It creaked as he moved it in the slightest. He found it odd how he was able to afford all this weaponry and yet he couldent afford a decent room. Stepping out into the hall way he made his way down into the lobby. The place was empty at this time at night, only ones awake were the monks who seemed to enjoy keeping everything under control in there five star fucking city. Seriously half the citizens were aristocrat ass holes with too much money to spend. They even treated their guest as dogs. It was pathetic really. But at the same time so interesting! Slipping his hands into his pockets he smiled like a careless joker as he walked out of the Safe Haven and out into the big bad world to meet his client.
Last edited by Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

It's our little secret

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 23rd, 2013, 8:21 pm

The sounds of footsteps tapped against the cobblestone road. Cane in hand and hitting the floor in systematic rhythm of his feet. Every once and a while the Dhani would pause and stand for a long moment. Waiting…listening…wondering. He wanted to make sure he wasn’t being followed to his client. Something every mercenary should know after a few years in the business. Kira turned his head slightly and looked behind him. Nothing seemed to be out of place. Just two monks guarding the haven, such good protectors they were. When they wanted to be anyways. Both of them turned and looked at him and Kira smiled harmlessly. Flailing his arms in the air and laughing. “Hello gentlemen, beautiful night isssint it?” He asked happily. The monks exchanged glanced, and continued what they were doing without even giving a verbal response. “Good. Bessst to stay out of my way.” He whispered to himself, turning back and walking cheekily down the long isles. Cane in hand he swung it around singing to himself. ‘This is going to be so fun! I can’t wait to see what assignment I have lined up, at this point screw the payment!’ He thought happily. Money couldn’t buy happiness and as long as he was entertained he probably wouldn’t charge a thing. That’s normally how he did things anyways. If a job bored him half to death he would demand more payment, it was just the way he operated. A simple guy with simple needs.

---------------------------------------------------

“Ssssssssooooo…thisss isss the placsse? I thought it might look a little bit more…cooler” Kira said to himself disappointed. Standing in front of a large two story home. It was large but…not what he was expecting. ‘What the hell is this? No statues? No fountains? No maids? What kind of operation are they running here?’ He thought angrily. Looking up at the sign above the large doors he read the decaying sign. “’Alucard’….interesting name I sssuppossse…but I am not in the leassst impresssed. I have a god damn reputation to uphold…I don’t have time to be working at…placssessss like thisss. Thisss better be fun.” He grumbled, walking through the tall fence and into what seemed like the courtyard. Looking around cautiousssly he remained silent until he got to the doors. Walking up the broken stairs he took a deep breath and rested his can in the crook of his arm, raising a hand to knock on the door. He went to tap his knuckles on the door but right before they even got close to it the door knob turned and Kira froze. Staring at the door as it quickly became open. He blinked and looked around suspiciously. “Ok isss sssomeone fucking with me or…?” Kira looked into the large house and inhaled deeply. Someone was in there…but who? He could smell the fresh scent of meat and suddenly his mouth began to water. He loved food almost as much as his constrictor cousin. He looked behind him one more and back into the house. The doors were not fully opened…only open enough to where he could see what looked like a living room. He took his cane by it handle and used the other side of the cane to push open the rest of the door. It creaked and revealed no one to be in the room and with that he suddenly felt like he was in a haunted house.

“What…the…that’sss jusssst creepy.” He said to himself, taking a step forward and bending over. Poking his head into the doorway. “Do I have the wrong house?” He whispered, wondering if he could of possibly came to the wrong place. He shrugged and walked into the house carelessly. As soon as he entered the building he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and a hot breath on the back of his neck. Kira paused and look straight ahead, not moving as a smile spread across his lips. “Ohhhh now the fun isss beginning!” He exclaimed with a chuckle. Suddenly he heard the cling of a blade and not more than a second later there was a sharp end of a blade on the flesh of his throat. He could only see the hand of his…buddy behind him. Judging by the man’s hand he was young. Looked as if he were in his twenty’s seeing as his skin looked soft and smooth and the way he held the blade practically screamed amateur. The man spoke demandingly. “Are you the mercenary ? Answer quickly or I’ll kill you.” He snarled, pressing the blade harder onto Kira’s throat. Kira wanted to burst into laughter after hearing how weak the mans voice sounded. Like he was still a teenager. But then again Kira wouldn’t know too much about that seeing as humans and Dhani aged so differently.

Kira laughed for a moment before replying. “You’re going to kill me? Go ahead, be a man and kill a exploring teenager. Becaussse that will get you far in life.” kira mocked. Holding still just to wait and see what happened. There was a long awkward silence and he could practically hear the mans heart pounding in his chest behind him. He sighed and lifted his arm, taking the blade of the knife and slowly…very slowly and gently. Teasing it away from his neck. Still facing forward Kira tried talking to the mysterious man. “It’sss ok…not everyone has what it takesss to claim another life. There isss a concept to it that ssstill makesss me sssmile however. The human body isssso fragile…almost as much as the mind.” Kira explained. Making sure not to say anything else mocking for the moment. “Ssso…what’sss your name kid?” Kira asked. Pretty confident that the person behind him was no real killer. Or anything of the sort. He heard heavy breathing behind him and a hard swallow. Kira smiled.

“For what it’sss worth…killing never comesss eassy. Although othersss may make it ssseem more than what it isss one sssimple truth remainsss. The only onesss who sshould kill…are thossse willing to be killed. Tell me man…are you afraid to die? Becaussse I am. I fear death becaussse I am a coward, but in the facsse of death I laugh to make myssself feel better. I would much rather run from a fight then rissk dying in one. And I’m not afraid nor am I asshamed to ssay it. And dessspite my phobia I find it exhilarating to sstare into the eyes of death…and laugh in itsss facsse. After all…you only live oncsse.” Kira exsplained, unaware he was going into another one of his rants. There was a long silence and within a few moments the one behind him backed away. Kira chuckled. But in the middle of his little moment there were Sudden footsteps coming from around the corner and up the stairs. Suddenly about three men appeared from the upstairs corners. All three of them had shaved heads and wore some raggedy outfits. From the downstairs two more men wearing suits similar to kiras walked out from the kitchen. A wild grin slipped onto his face and he laughed hysterically. “Now thisss isss entertainment!” Kira declared, twirling around on his tip toes and his arms flailing around him as if he were a women dancing with roses falling around him. He came to a stop once facing the single man what was behind him. Tilting his head he looked at the human who seemed to only be seventeen years of age. Kira looked the same age although he was over one hundred years old. Kira chuckled and turned back to face the men behind him. All staring at Kira as if they were pleased.

“We gotta hand it to you Kira…you come as advertised.” A voice called out. Walking from the back room hallway that seemed to be connected to the living room. A moment later a man in a white suit and pink shirt walked out and clapped his hands. His eyes were ice blue and his hair was a wavy golden blond. Kira accepted his praise and took a bow, putting his hands to his mouth and blowing kisses to the invisible crowd in his head. “Thank you thank you, pleassse give another round of applaussse to my partner,” Kira said. Waving his cane to the one who had put the knife to his throat. “The kid who threatened to kill me!” He said happily.

The man gave a fake smile and Kira shrugged, patting the kid on the shoulder. “You did good kid. Ya did good.” He said apologetically. The kid didn’t say anything. Just simply stared at the ground with his fist balled. Probably mad he got made a fool out of. The other five men simply chuckled and snickered. Exchanging words between one another. “Hey you fuckersss got sssomething to sssay, sssay it ssso we can all hear!” He shouted at them, a wide smile on his face as he did so. One of the large heavy suited men growled and walked over to Kira aggressively. Snatching him by the jacket and picking him up. He was bold and really ugly, the scars that littered his face didn’t make it any prettier to look at. Kira’s eyes went wide and he dropped his cane and put his hands up in surrender. “Alright. Ok. Sssorry, eassy on the jacket thisss thing wassn’t cheap.” Kira begged, not thinking he would be attacked by his insult. The large heavy muscular man snorted and dropped him. Walking over to the man in a white suit and looking back at Kira he cracked his knuckles and smiled. Kira smiled and waved a finger as he picked up his cane. “He’s a keeper. Look at that handsssome facsse.” Kira mocked again. The large man started walking over again and Kira jumped behind the other kid that threatened to kill him and hid behind him. “Ok ok I wass jussst kidding. Were good.” Kira said cowardly. The man stopped and the one in the white suit spoke.

“Yes well…if your done playing games id like to talk to you about the job.” He said dryly. Kira peaked over the kids shoulder and smiled. The man continued. “What we need you to do is simple. I heard from others that your methods are somewhat unorthodox. And that you are reckless and careless during most of your assignments. And that’s what makes you the perfect mercenary.” The man explained. Kira was no perfect anything. He was just another merc looking for a good time. Regardless the praise armed his heart and he took the kid by the neck with one hand and shoved him out of the way as if he were hogging up Kira’s spotlight. “Awww, that’s nicsse of you to sssay.” Kira said childishly. The man cocked and eyebrow and the kid he pushed was growling furiously and walking into the other room. “Yes well…shall we discuss?” The man asked. “Kira took his cane and waved it through the air. “Do what you do.” Kira replied. This proved to be a fun time.
Last edited by Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

It's our little secret

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 24th, 2013, 12:02 am

Kira walked over to the couch in the living room and plopped down on it lazily. Pifting his feet up and putting them on the corner of the N-table in front of him he waved at the blond man and smiled. The well-dressed man who Kira assumed was his client frowned and took a seat in a fluffy velvet chair just on the other side of the table. The Dhani took a moment to look around and take in his surroundings. He saw that the floor was a shiny brown, polished to perfection. The walls were made of carefully chiseled stone. Everything in the house seem in mint condition. But if that was the case why did the outside look like a such a wreck…? The thought made Kira frown as he tried to figure out this irrelevant puzzle. From what he could gain Nyka was a relatively nice place. So long as you could afford the basic necessities. High class individuals could usually afford estates or large pieces of property. Lower class could only afford so much and so little. Middle class could never afford a place like this however. The inside was practically designed to look like a women’s paradise! Kira chuckled at his own thoughts and looked at the man. “Nicsse placsse. Id sssay it could usse a women’sss touch but I think thatsss been done already.” He joked, trying to lighten the mood. The men in the room as stared at him with confused and somewhat angered expressions that only deepened Kira’s smile.

“Thanks…Mr Kira, bu-“ “Do I look like I’m married?” Kira interrupted with a chuckle. The blond man frowned and gave Kira a look that silently said ‘Shut up.’ The Dhani shrugged and put his hand out. Twisting his wrist as if to say ‘get on with it.’ The man sighed deeply and snapped his fingers. Just then one of the smaller well-dressed men with grown eyes and tannish skin approached the blond one. Handing him a few papers in a folder and whispering something in his ear. But what they didn’t know was that Kira was a Dhani, so he heard exactly what was said. “Sir, time is running out. He will be leaving in a few hours.” The man informed. Kira pretended not to notice and looked around. He counted six men when he first arrived. Three at the top of the stairs two at the bottom and the blond one. Kira narrowed his eyes. ‘So where is the younger one?’ he thought suspiciously. He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully as the blond man nodded and continued. “Anyways. What we want you to do is very simple Kira. We want you to find this man, and eliminate him.” The explained seriously. Kira looked at him and smiled. “Why?” He replied. Reaching for the papers and holding them up to his face. The man ignored his question It pretty much just had a description of a bunch of things. He began to read.

Name: Barakus Argentien
Race: Human
Height: 6ft5
Weight: Unknown
Affiliation: Unknown
Birthplace: Unknown
Relations: Unknown
History: Classified
Known Crimes: Wanted for robbery, murder, rape, sabotage, treason, child abuse, slaving

Kira frowned when he saw the last crime. Something in his gut told him this man deserved to die. However, something still seemed off. 'Why was all this written on...' Kira stopped himself and sight. But reguardless of his own feelings he still wanted to know why before he accepted any contract, these men seemed up to something. Looking at the blond man Kira tossed the papers back onto the table. “Ssso…theresss a lot of information missing from that lissst. And even more crimesss.” Kira pointed out, sitting up on the couch and place a hand under his chin and holding his cane. “You wanna tell me why you want thisss guy dead?” He pressed on. The blond mans expression was unchanged as he leaned in and spoke. “You’re just a stupid mercenary. You don’t need information you would have no reason to use it. Your job is to do as you’re told. And your reward is payment. Don’t go asking questions that concern you.” The man growled. Kira snickered and shook his head. “Now now, no need to be rude. Don’t call me namesss I haven’t called you any.” He pointed out calmly. Standing from the couch and rolling his eyes. “Besssidess. You called me here, that tells me you wanted my help. What you fail to realize is that everyone is different.” Kira explained softly. Looking at everyone in the room, then back at the blond man. “But reguardlesss…I think I’m going to at leassst need a location.” Kira said, walking away to the door calmly.

“Jirito will be accompanying you on the job. He’s your escort. We already know where he is, it’s just a matter that we are highly respected business men. We can’t afford to be seen killing people. Surely you understand…” The blond man explained. Kira put his hand up and shrugged. Looking around again his crimson eyes remained on him. “Ssso iss Jirito the one who put the knife to my neck?” Kira asked, walking to the door and opening it.

“Yes, he will be waiting for you at the gates. When it is done, come back here for your…payment.” He said somewhat grimly. Kira turned to look at everyone in the house and he observed that almost all of them held a sly smile on their lips. Kira smiled back and walked out the door. “Pfft, humansss.” He joked.
Last edited by Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

It's our little secret

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 24th, 2013, 11:18 pm

Ok so this was proving to be somewhat suspicious. First they offer him a contract by giving him a letter that was for some reason planted to his door. Then when he shows up one of them try’s to kill you. Then they explain a contract that sounds more like a murder contract then a bounty or assassination. To be honest this entire thing seemed slightly suspicious. He needed information. Kira felt uncomfortable doing a job he knew pretty much nothing about. “Maybe Jirito can help me out…” Kira whispered to himself. Approaching the gate he saw the young man standing next to the fence, looking into the distance with a pipe. Kira rolled his eyes and approached harmlessly.

“Sssmoking killss you know.” He told the boy, walking past him and twirling his cane in his hand. “I’d like you to keep a clear head on thiss assssignment.” Kira said seriously, turning to meet eye to eye. “Ssso please avoid sssmoking for now. Also, since the target is clearly sssomewhere I have no information about I’d like you to lead the way. Ssshall we go?” The Dhani asked. Putting a arm out as if to suggest he go first. The boy tsked and continued to take puffs from the pipe. Walking forward and past Kira without even sparing him a glance. Kira stayed in the bowed position for a second and shook his head. ‘Kid won’t be easy to crack…’ He thought to himself. Standing straight Kira followed the kid, trying to think of something to make him tell what he needed to know. He decided to test the ice, if he wasn’t strong willed enough to kill Kira as he said he would than perhaps his emotions were just as undeveloped. It was a stretch but if they really were hiding any important details then Kira needed to try. Picking up the pace they exited the area and were side by side. Glancing at him through the corner of his eyes Kira could see he was pretty good looking for a human. Well chiseled face long hair, gentle emerald green eyes, a pretty well-built body. No doubt he was a lady killer. Probably not as much as Kira but he could possibly make third place. Kira was the keeper of second. “Ssso Jirito, I notice you’re younger than the othersss. Ssso I’m curiouss…what’ss your involvement with them? They don’t ssseem to ressspect you very much do they?” Kira asked. Trying to spark some kind of emotion from the teen.

There seemed to be no visible reaction to what Kira had said. His expression was so blank, it was utterly boring! Kira frowned. Not getting information that he wanted was one thing but being deliberately ignored in such a lame why simply ticked him off. The Dhani sighed and decided to map out were they were going. He would need to figure out how to get back or escape if things got complicated. Jirito probably knew where he was going but Kira liked to go at things alone. So the chances of them splitting up were at about 80%. Looking at the several buildings that seemed to surround them Kira tried to drop imaginary bread crumbs. Looking at the ground he noticed it was very neatly done compared to the other main roads. Meaning that the broken road lead back to the house. The houses were all relatively small as well and closely knitted together. So this must have been the district for middle class. This was something he needed to remember. Taking his cane and lifting it to poke the teen next to him he tried once more to get some reaction from him. “You know…To be honessst I don’t trussst the men you work for. They ssseem a bit tedious. And not to mention manipulative. And I like you kid…I’d hate to sssee you involved with sssuch characterss.” Kira told him, a slight grin on his face.

Jirito quickly paused and glared at Kira. ‘Bingo…’ he thought, his grin turning into a wide smile. The teen growled and finally spoke for the first time since they met. “You know what; compared to other mercenaries you’re kind of weird. What makes you think they are untrustworthy? I trust them!” The teen snapped. Kiras expression went from happy to suddenly highly amused. ‘Interesting. The way he speaks, how he talks about them. It sounds almost as if he knows nothing about them. Perhaps information won’t be as easy to gain as I thought. His response is the response of an arrogant child. i need to press further.’ Kira took a breath and chuckled.“Come on man. That’ss a child’sss responsse. You clearly haven’t been doing this job for very long. Neither have I but ssstill, you’ve got to admit. They are a bit ssshady.” Kira said truthfully, picking up pace and leaving Jirito behind a bit. The teen obviously was getting frustrated. That was good. It was always easy to manipulate young adults, they were so ignorant half the time and many of them always had emotional issues. Kira heard heavy footsteps behind him and before he knew it Kira had been snatched up by the jacket yet again. Jirito in front of him with his teeth showing. Kira smiled.

“Really; what isss with you people in jacketsss? If you want one I’m sure there not that expensssive…” Kira joked. Jirito pulled hard brought Kira into a long dark ally and pushed Kira into the wall of a building. Kira just laughed as Jirito threw him around a bit. “You think your hot shit don’t you? Who the hell do you think you are you fool. Niko is one of the most respected men in all of Ravok. You’d better start showing some respect before you end up dead.” Jirito snarled. Kiras smile shrunk down into a devilish grin. He was getting closer. The kid just gave out his clients name. Just one more little push and maybe he could get more. There were things Kira still didn’t get. Jirito mentioned Ravok…why? If he is the most respected man in Ravok why come to Nyka were your respect lowers dramatically? And why stay in a house that looks nice on the inside but abandoned on the outside? And more importantly hire a mercenary in Nyka to kill someone in Nyka? It all seemed so simple yet so difficult. Perhaps there is something in Nyka they need…or perhaps they are looking for someone. Kira may have been a mercenary but things like this made him exited and very unpredictable.

“Respect will only get you ssso far. And by the lookss of it you sssseem to have none. He probably just hired you ass the fall back guy. Either that or extra protection. Someone like that hass no perssssonal interest in the people they hire. They just want money…their ssschemers. Ssschemers trying to control their little wordss. I’m sssure if you were to die…he wouldn’t even remember your name…better yet…I’d be willing to bet my cane that if you were to fail an asssssignment…he’d kill you himssself.” It was a long shot…but bagging on his so called boss may have been the only way to invoke more anger. Kira simply just didn’t have enough information on Jirito personally to use any other tactic.

Jirito snarled and lifted his arm, launching a vicious punch to Kiras jaw. Dazed and confused Kira fell to the ground, dropping his cane and hitting the ground hard. Witch was kind of dangerous considering he had multiple blades hidden in his cloths. Luckily however he didn’t cut himself and nothing felt out of place. The teen knelt over the Dhani and took him by the jacket again, lifting Kira off the ground a few inches and snarling at him as if he were a dog…or perhaps a Kelvic. “You disrespectful idiot. Niko is no fool, and he is no traitor. You better shut your mouth before I shut it for you! He took me in, he gave me a home when no one else wood. He said I had potential and gave me a job. But then people like you wanted to start being morons. Morons he can’t afford to let go, we have to abandon almost everything to silence them” Jirito snapped angrily. And with that…Kira had what he wanted to know. It was becoming clear now that he thought about it. And the clearer it became the more his smile grew.

‘SO THAT’S WHAT THE JOB IS! Oh what fun! I didn’t expect any of this but it makes perfect sense now. Everything is fitting together perfectly. Jirito is clearly an orphan who once upon a time had no home or hopes for a future. But most likely that all changed when he met big boss Niko. Niko probably took him in and gave him a home; clearly make Jirito thankful and undyingly loyal to his master like a sniffling dog. But somewhere along the line something went wrong or someone stuck their nose a little too closely into their affairs. So they decided to get rid of them. But why in Nyka? Did their little rabbit travel here and they followed him? Or is there more to it? But one thing is for sure. Once they got here it probably didn’t take them long to figure out where there target was hiding out, probably by information brokers or other forms on intelligence. And they need to move in. That’s where I must of come in, they figured being nothing more than tourist in the city of Nyka wouldn’t look good if they started killing random people. So they decided to hire a mercenary from Nyka to kill someone in Nyka. Seeing as this city is full of mercenaries it wouldn’t have been very hard, so they slipped the letter under my door to meet them at that house. They must have thought that since I was in the city I was from here and when the time came they would frame me for the crime. That’s probably part of the reason Jirito is joining me…to kill me when the job is done. Then im confident since Jirito obviously is not important to them they would pin everything on him, giving them the clean getaway. The documents they gave me on the target must have been false as well, that has to be why there were so many blanks on the paper. Yet I’m having a hard time figuring out how the hell they were able to gain that house…those who are not born in Nyka have a hard time buying things. Unless…someone they know owns the place. Yes, that’s probably it. Either that or they pulled some strings. But one thing is absolutely certain…these humans are way too much fun!’

During the past five minutes of Kira smiling like a complete lunatic in attempts to figure the whole things out Jirito had been simply staring at him confused. Once out of his trance like state Kira looked at Jirito and chuckled. “God I love humans…” Kira said happily and somewhat worn out. All that thinking and figuring things out honestly made him slightly aroused. Jirito shook his head and let go of Kira, standing up and sighing. “You’re a moron.” Jirito said silently. Kira burst into a almost psychopathic laughter. “Oh issss that ssso? IM the moron? You couldn’t even keep your mouth ssshut! You just told me everything I wanted to know in sssuch a way it’s unbelievable. This Isss why I love humans so much, they are so weak yet so entertaining. I jussst can’t help mysssself!” Kira announced, being sure not to be so loud and arouse attention while at the same time practically screaming. If that even made any sense.

Jiritos eyes went wide and Kira could see the surprise and confusion in his eyes. “W-what?” The teen said almost fearfully. Kira could have guessed why. Just thinking about it made sense. The new recruit to a mob gang? New recruit spilled the beans about the organization. Organization whacks the new recruit. Kind of common honestly. Kira knew what he wanted so he had no reason to mess with the kid anymore. Standing to his feet and grabbing his cane Kira chuckled and walked past Jirito. “Well jj, the deal is off. I’m going to go back and pay a visit to your little boss.” Kira said carelessly. Jirito jumped on that and ran in front of him, putting his hands in front of him and shaking his head. “Nono, wait. I mean…fuck what did you do!” Jirito snapped furiously. Kira smiled and replied. “Well I didn’t do much of anything, but you wante-“

Kira stopped himself when footsteps approached from around the corner. Jirito however was on the verge of hitting Kira again with the way he looked at him. Kira cocked an eyebrow. “Don’t look at me like that jj it makesss me think you’re going to rape me…” Kira joked harmlessly. Pointing behind Jirito. “And besides…I think we have someone else to worry about.” Kira said, backing away for a moment. Suddenly a well-dressed man appeared from the main road and entered the ally. Holding something small in his hands. Kira narrowed his eyes and backed away a bit more, not sure what was going to happen. Jirito swung around quickly and looked at the man closely.

“Argaust? What are you doing here? And why do you have that?” Jirito asked confused, mixed with a hint of fear. Looking a bit closer at the man Kira soon came to realize it was the same man from the house! The one from the top of the stairs if memory served him well. Shaved head, hazel eyes, and kind of skinny.

The man known as Argaust didn’t answer, instead he held out his arm and pointed something at Kira, then pointed slowly at Jirito. It took Kira a second to see that what the man was pointing around was a crossbow. Kira shrunk slightly. “Oh sssshit I don’t like were this isss going…” He whispered quietly. Jirito panicked and put his hands up in surrender as he packed up more over to Kira. The Dhani honestly wanted nothing more than to get out of the way of the lunatic with the crossbow and Jirito was making that increasingly difficult. “Come on man stop messing around. Put that thing down before you shoot me, at least let me get out of the way!” Jirito said hopefully. Trying to move to the side. The man’s hand followed Jirito and the teen started to freak. His legs shoot and he looked like he was about to break down.

The man sighed and spoke. “I’m sorry Jirito…but I heard everything. Boss told me to follow you two in case anything went wrong…and it did. He stressed you out so badly that you told him everything…and if that’s all it take to make you talk then clearly you can’t be trusted. Boss told me to kill you if you ever did such a thing…come to think of it he told me to kill you after the mission was completed. But now I guess we have to do this now…” The man explained simply. ‘Oh goody I was right! Woot woot!’ Kira thought in his head. The man then pointed the crossbow at Kira and spoke to him now. “We were obviously wrong to hire you mercenary. You couldn’t just do your job could you? You couldn’t just follow the rules!” The man ranted. Kira lifted his arm and pointed his finger up as if he had a brilliant idea. “The only sensible way to live in this word is without rules.” Kira told him, still keeping a smile on his face. It probably wasent the best time to say something like that but since when did Kira care? Arguast shook his head and sighed. “Forgive me.”

Suddenly the trigger was pulled and a bolt went flying towards Kira. Quickly Kira grabbed Jirito and pulled him into the direction of the bolt. The sharp arrow went straight into Jirito, he grasped and fell to the ground. Kira however who didn’t have time to see were the arrow hit turns tail and flew down the alley, making a hard right. As soon as he turned another bolt seemed to fly past and go into another wall behind Kira. Running down one building and making yet another right Kira ran all the way around back to the main road. Making yet another right the Dhani ran back to the alley he was previously in only from behind Arguast. As he ran Kira saw a large wine bottle and smiled. Leaning down as he was in full speed he grabbed it by the top and ran into the alley shortly after. Once he got there he saw that Argaust was already halfway down the alley and looked down at Jirito who looked to be alive still. Apparently he didn’t die from the shot. No matter.

Kira sprinted down the alley with the bottle and as soon as he did Argaust turned around and aimed at him. But stupidly he shot too soon and a bold went flying towards Kira’s face. Kira simply ducked his head and the arrow went flying right over his head. The man started to load another arrow into his crossbow but by the time he pulled the wire back Kira had smashed the bottle across his face. Dazed he dropped the crossbow and stumbled. Pressure to the head caused the brain to shake in the skull, creating bruises on the brain and sometimes causing disorientation or concussions. Kira took this chance to make his move. Taking the head of the cane Kira twisted the pulled the sword out of the cane, wasting no time Kira dropped the casing part that was once the cane and took the man by the shoulder and straightened him out. Then taking the blade Kira shoved the blade deep into the chest. Twisting the blade and pulling it out quickly. Arguast didn’t seem to say anything. Just breath very quickly as he fell on his back. Holding the wounds and coughing. Kira smiled and knelt down to him, using the man’s jacket to clean off Kiras blade the Dhani chuckled as the man stared at the sky. “The only ones who should kill…are those willing to be killed. But just so you know…that rule doesn’t apply to me.”

The Dhani yawned and reached for his case. Putting the sword back into the case it was once again a cane. Kira giggled at the look of Jirito pulling an arrow out of his shoulder. Crying. Kira walked up to the kid and looked down at him. “Well jj looks like I was right. Which is kind of funny seeing as I am normally wrong. But I can take pride in saying I told you so. Your so called boss betrayed you. That’s just bad…really bad.” Kira mocked, stepping over Jirito and walking away. “Sucks to be you.” He called out from over his shoulder. Leaving the two men. Kira wanted to pay a little visit to Niko to have some fun. And there seemed to be no guards or monks in the area. Then again Kira did nothing wrong. It was self defense! It normally was.
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

It's our little secret

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 11:13 am

“Oh what to do what to do…Do I really want to go back to the houssse and risssk being maimed or even killed?” Kira thought to himself thoughtfully as he slowly made his way back to that ugly looking home. Suddenly the answer popped into his head. “WELL OF COURSssE I DO! Itsss way too much fun to turn away. Oh I can hardly wait!” Kira urged himself. Suddenly losing all control he had and breaking off into a cheerful and someone odd skip down the road. He wasn’t fully skipping but he was hopping with each step. Pushing up happily with every step he took and smiling like a child. This was who Kira was, he enjoyed being the life of the party just as much as he liked being right. Almost nothing could truly upset him and as long as he was entertained he was always happy. Simple guy with simple needs. Did he feel bad about stabbing the guy with the crossbow? Of course he did. Who in the right mind wouldn’t? But the thing it it was so fun to do that it really didn’t matter. His whole time out he had yet to use any of the other weapons he had brought with him. Saving them for the best time no doubt.

Not more than about five minutes later Kira reached the gates of the home. There was no grass or plants, just a broken stone walkway and an old looking house that looked like something out of a gothic city performance. Taking a deep sigh and stretching out his arms Kira cracks some of his joints and started to limber up before he went inside. Frankly he was there for one reason and one reason only. To laugh in their faces. It was a simple goal but his goal none the less. Once he finished stretching Kira made sure all of his concealed weapons were in place and concealed in case something went wrong again. He still had his assassin beads witch he was looking forward to using at some point. Taking his cane and holding it by the center Kira walked through the gates and up to the house slowly.

It was odd to Kira that there were absolutely no one guarding the outside. Unless like last time they were hidden somewhere inside, or even outside. Hell they could be watching him right now and Kira would never know. Oh well, all the more entertaining. Lifting his hand Kira landed three knocks on the door. Wondering if it was going to suddenly open again he took a step back.

It took a minute, but eventually the door was actually opened by someone this time. Witch made Kira wonder how it was opened the last time…When the door fully opened Kira saw it was that very large and muscular man standing in front of him. The brutes eyes narrowed and before even doing anything he looked Behind the Dhani, as if expecting someone to be with him. Kira smiled and shook his head. “Sssurprised to sssee me?” Kira asked. A sly grin taking over his happy smile. The man looked down at him and Kira winked. The brute seemed confused as to what he was supposed to do and just stood there staring at Kira. Honestly as scary as the guy looked he wasn’t really all that bad. Scared up face but that was about it. Nothing to be intimidated about right? Except you get snatched up by the jacket then he would be worried.

“Ey Bruce who is it? Is it Argaust?” A ragged voice came from inside. Kira smiled and looked at the brute. “Ahhh ssso your name is Brucsse? How adorable.” Kira teased, looking behind him to make sure Argaust wasn’t behind him. The coast seemed pretty clear. Turning back to Bruce who was turned around and facing the inside Kiras eyes narrowed. Humans were so interesting.

“It’s the mercenary.” Bruce whispered, but seeing as Kira had excellent hearing it was no secret what they were saying. “Wait…you mean Kira? The one Jirito was supposed to kill? Wait…is Argaust with him?” He heard the man say. Kira chuckled under his breath as Bruce replied. “No…he’s alone. Where do you think they are?” The brute replied. Kira found it kind of funny how they were both pretending he wasn’t there. He also found it amusing how they were going about all of this. “I see…hang on. Let me go tell the boss. And keep him occupied!” The other man hissed harshly. Loud enough for Kira to most certainly hear. Bruce nodded and stepped turned back to face the Dhani, this time stepping outside and shutting the door behind him. His large frame pretty much blocking the door. Kira had a slight temptation to turn into his natural snake form and bite this guy since knocking him out clearly wasn’t going to happen with kira’s current fighting skills. He backed up a step and stared at Bruce and smiled as if nothing was wrong. “Nicssse ssscarss…” Kira complimented. Trying to calm down the tension that seemed to surround them. Bruce growled and cracked his neck. Kira cocked and eyebrow. “You know there are over on hundred pointsss of presssssure in the human body? Would you like me to ssshow you one of them?” Kira asked carelessly. Wanting to see what the man would do.

As expected the large man reached for Kiras jacket. But this time he was prepared and swiftly backed away, dodging the man’s large arms. “Now ,now let’ss not do thisss again Brucssey. I have my jacket sssnatched twicsse today I don’t want it to happen a third. If you want one they are really not that expensssive. Jeezzz.” Kira teased once again, deciding to give him a nickname. The brute scoffed and looked like he was about to charge Kira like a raging bull but right before anything else commenced the door behind him opened. Bruce stopped and turned around to look at one of the men who were wearing a suit. Well…now he was the only one seeing as Jirito and Argaust were both probably still in that alley. Kira was starting to wonder if anyone found them yet. Surely someone must have noticed them by now right? Oh well. Kira’s concern was no longer them. He had new entertainers to keep him amused.

“The boss wants to talk to him.” The man inside said darkly. Kira waved at him absentmindedly and he rolled his eyes and walked into the house and up the stairs. “Let’s hurry and get this over with.” The man said irritated. Bruce turned and gave Kira a stern glare and walked into the house as well. Trying to contain he anger from the looks of it. ‘What a hot head…’ Kira thought to himself. Walking into the house and past Bruce. Cane in hand in case he needed to whip it out again. Kira could always just use his knives however but there was something about the cane that made him feel cool. “He is in here.” The man at the top of the stairs said. Pointing to a door directly above the stairs. Kira smiled and walked up the stairs cheerfully. He heard Bruce shut the door behind him and join him. Once he reached the top of the steps he turned around and looked down at Bruce who was still making his way up. Kira grinned and tapped his foot on the ground. Whistling at the man Kira teased him some more. “Come on boy, we aint leavin ya behind.” Kira said encouragingly and mockingly. He was trying to sound cool using what the young kids said now a days. Given he still looked young he pulled it off nicely. Bruce gave Kira a cold stare and narrowed his eyes.

The Dhani didn’t know why it was so fun messing with humans to see their reactions but it was certainly entertaining. Kira would never get bored from humans and their complex personalities. Kira lifted his shoulders and put his hands up in surrender. “Whaaaat? Jussst tryin to be nicsse iss all.” Kira announced innocently as he walked backwards into the door. Deciding to waste no more time ditty dallying Kira turned around and opened the door carelessly without asking. Walking into a well lit room with oil lamps set on the walls of the room and a…freaking Chandelier? ‘Seriously; they can afford all of this crap but they can’t get a landscaper to fit there god forsaken yard? What the fuck…’ Kira thought, kind of disappointed. He looked away from the chandelier trying to get over and looked at the rest of the room. Surprisingly is was very large…or it would be if there wasn’t a extremely long table smack dack in the middle of it. It looked like one of those tables someone used to invite the whole family over for a holiday. The table was shiny oak wood and it was decorated with plate’s glasses and silverware all across the thing. And at the very end of the table was the blond man who he assumed was Niko.

He was sitting, pretending not to notice Kira walking into the room witch kind of ticked him off. Once he was fully inside he saw Niko was eating a bowl of hot soup. And it was hot because there was steam emanating from the bowl. Kira chuckled and took a seat in the chair at the other end of the table. Tilting it on its back legs and setting his feet up on it carelessly. He turned his head slightly to see the man who gave Niko the fake documents walk in and stand in the corner of the room to Kiras right. After that the larger one Bruce walked in and shut the door…and locked it behind him, standing in front of the door staring at Kira. The Dhani sighed and studied the room carefully. There were a total of five men in the room including Kira. It would be seven or eight if Jirito and Argaust made it but as he only knew they were running a bit behind schedule. Doing a bit of profiling Bruce Stood directly behind him blocking the door and the skinny one on his left. Across the room behind Niko were two men standing on each side of him as he ate. Kira narrowed his eyes when he realized they were all staring at him as if they were going to slaughter him. Probably one of the reasons they locked the door…probably.

“So...Mercenary. Why ha-“ “Really? Call me Kira, all your nicknamess sssuck…” Kira interrupted. Getting slightly annoyed by this man’s ability to make everything lame. Must have been why the outside was a complete disappointment. Maybe Kira was making a big deal about such a silly thing but he was all about style. Something this guy Niko clearly lacked. The Dhani could see the blond man’s face turn hot red and his fist balled on the table as he dropped his spoon in the bowl. Kira looked at him and tilted his head.

“You got a big mouth you know that?” The man asked, putting a hand up as one of the men from the corner began to approach Kira. The Dhani smiled and shook his head. “Not compared to your little buddy Jirito…or a conssstrictor for that matter. Now they have sssome big mouthsss.” Kira joked. Niko seemed to lose his calm composure when Kira mentioned Jirito. Meaning he made him nervous. And they called themselves mobsters. This was simply so pathetic Kira couldn’t even laugh. It was so embarrassing how they carried themselves that Kira felt bad about even thinking of a funny joke.

“Were is Jirito…did you-“ “Kill him? No, nono….no. Your man Arguassst ssshot him with a freaking crosssssbow…now. Forgive me but…really? Killing one of the mossst sssweetessst kidss whosse loyalty for their bossss was undying? Sssimply becausse you didn’t trusst him with information? Now even to a cold blooded mercssenary like me that’ss cooold.” Kira pointed out, adding a Dhani pun in there that he laughed at shortly after. Laughing at his own jokes were fun, even if no one else was laughing.

“Its unfortunate you know that…tell me. Did you… at least eliminate the target?” Niko said somewhat halfheartedly. His expression tedious. Kira gave a soft snicker and leaned back further in the chair. “Are you kidding? I was gone for like…what? Twenty minutesss? No I didn’t kill the target.” Kira said sarcastically. Niko growled and slammed his fist into the table angrily.

“THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BACK HERE!?” He snapped, nearly toppling the bowl over. The two men next to him took a step to the side and looked away as if they saw nothing. ‘Humans are so much fun.’ Kira thought as a wide grin appeared on his features. Deciding to just come out with it and tell them what he had gathered in the past hour.

“Well, the main reasson I am here iss becausse both of your men have tried to kill me. Ssso naturally I would come and visit the sssource. Sssecondly…you gave me a falssse job. And I don’t appreciate crocked contractss…not…one…bit. Thirdly, I found out sssome pretty interessting information thankss to your boy Jirito. Who ssspilled almost everything about you all in a period of ten about minutess. And let me just sssay, that he told me sssome pretty interesting things.”

“Like what?” Niko asked. Swallowing a lump in his throat as he brought a hand up to his tie and loosening it. Kira smiled at the way he and the others were reacting. All their toughness was suddenly gone when they came face to face with someone who could practically screw with them all at once and still have a smile on their face. Kira lifted a hand and closed it. Then put up one finger so he could name all the things he learned and pieced together.

“Well a lot of thingss I figured out on my own, ssso I’ll ssstart thiss from beginning to end and point out all the missstakess you made along the way. Now keep in mind thiss iss my simple analysis based on what I have witnessssed and heard, therefore my Intel could very off. Ssso feel free to correct me whenever you like. Ssso, with that being sssaid how about we ssstart with number one?” Kira said calmly. Making everyone in the room look at him as if he were nuts although none of them did or said anything about it.

“One. You clearly don’t know how to hire a mercssenary nor how to conduct business becausse ssslipping a letter underneath a individual mercss door is not only sssusspiciousss but very unprofessssional. That; from the very beginning. Made me wonder who you all really were and why the hell you choosse me of all mercssenariess.” Kira said plainly, lifting his second finger.

“Two. This is not a great place to conduct bussinesss. It looks abssolutely hideouss from the outsside and no one in the right mind would ever want to do bussiness with sssomeone who livess here. After all looks are decsseiving. But you’re lucky I’m not ass easily drawn away by things. Now I don’t know if that’ss just a cover to lure people away or what but if it iss it’ss doing itss job. Not only that but the fact as sssoon as I walked into the housse the kid Jirito put a blade to my neck immediately made me wonder why the hell you all were ssso careful. I mean when I go to meet a client it’ss normally in a bar or tavern were we talk hussh, hussh about detailss. Not sssome tesst or whatever act you all put on. That only made you all look both stupid and completely untrussstworthy. But you kept me entertained, ssso I’ll give you that. It wass fun.”

“Three. The information you gave me…it wass…really not very well done. I mean; I’ve ssseen documentss like the one you ssshowed me. At first I ignored thiss but I’ll get to that later. The type of paper you usse can eassily be bought at a regular ssshop in the market. What you ssshowed me was jusst that kind of paper. Now, let’s go into sssome thingss ssshall we? Paper that is ussed to keep down information on a person like a birth record or a criminal record; hell even employee records or anything official are normally parchment or sssomething. fancssy ssstuff. How do I know thiss? Because I have seen many recordss and sssuch ussed with the sssame paper almosst every time. I grew up next to a guard post for fuckss sssake. Ssso when I sssee things that belong in a building of records written on plain white paper like the scribbling’s sof a three year old human child it makess me laugh. But like I sssaid…I didn’t noticsse thiss at firsst. What caught more of my attention was the fact that nearly every ssslot that should have been there was blank. Now normally I would have let the paper thing go if at least all the necessssary information wass there. But it wassn’t, I mean, if you would have hired an info broker they would have gotten the information. Hire a thief they could actually get the official recordss. But inssstead you decssided to be cheap lazy and usse plain white paper and write down information that made very little sssensse in the first place. Honestly you could have at leasst put the time and effort in putting down a fake ssstory at least. Just ssslapping words down and turning it in to the teacher half assed will get you a D-.”

Kira was starting to see their eyes wide widely at this point. When Kira slowly unraveled their plans. It was so fun to mess with humans. Kira should have done it for a living. And he had only been doing mercenary work for about three years and yet he was doing this. Growing up around lawyers and politics he knew the paper used to keep record was expensive and very well done. And past clients he worked for were smart and above all trustworthy. These guys were just complete newbs at the game. Clearly they had not been doing this for very long. And if they really were that shocked they needed to get a slap back to reality because Kira wasn’t done yet. They left so many red flags that even a ten year old child with the basic knowledge of things could figure this out. It wasn’t rocket science. He lifted the third finger.

“Fourth. Right after I asssked why you wanted the man dead you decided to be a jack asss and be rude. This just made you look even more suspicious than I originally thought.” Kira started to lift his fourth finger until Niko shouted at him.

“I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, KILL HIM NOW!” He roared. Kira’s eyes went wide in surprise at this sudden change of events. Before he knew it the two men from across the table were making their way over and the skinny one on his left walked over to Kira and slammed his hand on the table right in front of him. Putting his other hand on Kiras shoulder and pushing him back on all fours of the chair.

‘This was so not part of the plan!’ Kira thought, trying to look for a way out. The door behind his was both locked and blocked by Bruce. He couldn’t get past that beast if he tried. Second option of escape was the window on the far side of the room. But it looked thick and there were metal bars on the outside that Kira could see from his current location. That only meant one thing…there was no way out. Kira couldn’t run…he had two options now. Fight…or die. He couldn’t believe it…all his life when in a tight jam he always managed to slip away some kind of way. But this time he was screwed. Two ways out and all of them were clocked. He couldn’t talk his way out of this one either. He had to fight! The gloves were now coming off. It was time to put all that basic martial arts training to good use.

Kira felt his heart pounding in his chest. And it felt good. This is why he loved humans so much! They were always unpredictable! Snatching a sharp meat cutting knife from the table in front of his hand Kira slammed the blade into the skinny man’s hand hard. The blade cleanly slid through flesh and bone and straight through the other side. And before the man even had a chance to pull his hand away Kira balled his hands into a fist and pounded down on the knife, making it go through the table. Practically pinning him there for a second. Right after that Kira felt nothing but pressure in his neck as Bruce came from behind and put Kira in a devastating headlock. Pulling him back in the chair and adding more and more pressure with each passing moment Kira dropped his cane and put his arms up and tried to pull his arms away or at least loosen the grip while also trying to control his breathing. Making slow steady breaths to conserve his energy. But after just a few seconds of doing that he felt like it wasn’t working and decided to try something a bit more dirty. As the other two men ran up to try and help the screaming man Kira had stuck to the table he pushed back hard in the chair. Thankfully the floor was made or smooth stone so it wasn’t hard to do. According to plan the chair only moved a few inches back, this would have to work. He only had one shot at this and the window was closing. The other two men were dealing with the screaming one trying to figure out what to do with the knife that was embedded into his hand.

Lifting on of his arms Kira put his hand back and felt around Bruce’s face, trying to look for the eyes. When he finally found it Kira poked him in the eye with his sharp nails. Once that happened Bruce let go of Kira and grunted, starting to rub his eye painfully. Kira however wanted that to happen, although he wished Bruce hadn’t thrown himself back so Muck the Dhani quickly took Bruce by the collar of his shirt and pulled down as hard as he could. Surprisingly Bruce didn’t seem to have a lot of balance to him and was easily pulled over the chair. Once that was done Kira himself got out of the chair with the full weight of the brute on his shoulder blade as he quickly flew under the table. However, since Bruce was so large and robust instead of going under the table with Kira he slammed his teeth into the edge of the table. The heavy impact of his weight mixed with the high velocity of speed was almost spine tingling.

When Bruce hit his mouth on the table he almost immediately slithered off the side of the chair and onto the ground holding his mouth before standing up again. Kira was under the table crawling to the other side. He could see Niko now standing out of his seat and backing away towards the window.

“You idiots catch him! Don’t let him escape!” He ordered. As Kira started making his way halfway to the other end he felt something wrap around his ankles and pull. Given how small Kira was there wasn’t much he could do to resist. The Viper was quickly pulled out from underneath the table from its side. His shirt became wrinkled and now felt like a better time than any to start using weapons.

Once he was pulled from under the table Kira shortly after, felt a pair of hands snatch the back of his collar and the bottom of his pants. Suddenly before he could even reach for a weapon Kira was lifted into the air and thrown across the room by Bruce. Flying over the table and slamming into the opposite wall hard enough to knock the breath. Shattering what sounded like glass Kira fell down off the wall and landed on a counter top and rolled off of that and falling yet again to the floor. “Oh now that wass sssome ssshit out of a fantasssy ssstory.” Kira grunted. Putting his hands beneath him and lifting himself to his knees. Once lifted from the ground Kira groaned and looked over the table. The man with the knife in his hand was still stuck to the table like a little bitch and one of the men who was helping him decided to give up and were walking around the table to Kira. Bruce however was taking the time out of this moment to take of his jacket. Smart bastard, Kira was hoping to smash his face with it again.

But more to the situation at hand Kira focused on the man now walking straight towards the Dhani. This one was nothing like Bruce or the skinny one. The guy was slim but had a pretty well-toned body. Face was clear and unscarred and the man took a stance when he approached that told Kira that he knew some kind of fighting style. That was unfortunate. Kira was probably going to get his ass handed to him but screw it. Live in the moment right?

Standing up from his knees and taking a second to arch his back he heard it snap and he hissed in relief. He then returned to his normal posture. “Alright just…calm down alright?” Kira said. Trying to manipulate him to back off or at least lower his guard. Neither worked and the man threw a punch at him. Kira saw the first punch coming and dodged out of the way pretty flawlessly but then he felt a jab connect to his ribs and Kira bent over and stumbled back. Right after that he was uppercutted. Kiras head flew up and he fell down onto his back. The man walking up to him with a smug grin. Kira smiled and as soon as he was in range Kira decided to play the same game. Turning on his side so he could add more strength into his kick Kira pulled back one leg and threw out a vicious kick to the man’s groin.

Gasping in pain the human fell to his knees and kneeled over. Holding his areas. Kira smiled almost evilly and kicked him in the face next. Throwing him all of his knees and onto his back groaning. The Dhani then decided to do something truly evil. Jumping to his feet Kira stomped his foot on the ground. Activating the knife in his shoe. The blade shot out about five inches long. Kira lifted his foot backward and launched it forward as if he were playing a game of kick ball in the school yard…which is exactly what he was doing. Kira landed the place directly into the man’s groin again. The blade ripping through flesh and everything else precious to him. And he didn’t stop there! Kira repeated this process about twelve times until he was satisfied with the mans reaction witch in his case was complete and utter shock. He was shaking violently while holding his private area. Bleeding out a little quicker than Kira thought he would.

He shrugged and stopped his foot again. Retracting the blade back into his shoe. Kira looked back across the table to see Bruce had suddenly vanished from sight. Kiras jaw dropped. ‘Now how does someone that big get by without being noticed?’ He thought; outraged for some reason. Kira looked around and saw that the skinny man had literally pulled the knife out of the table and his hand. Screaming as he did so and holding his hand to his chest as he leaned up against a wall. The one who was trying to help him turned around and looked at Kira. “uh oh…” The Dhani said as he suddenly jumped over the table and dashed at Kira.

Turning around to try and run to the window were Niko still stood completely confused at the chaos that had been unleashed before him Kira bumped into a brick wall that was actually Bruce. Kira squeaked like a little girl when he saw that he had one of the large chairs that were originally at the table in his hands as if it were a baseball bat. Bruce put it behind his shoulder and prepared to swing. Kira gasped and as soon as Bruce swung with his full potential power and strength Kira quickly ducked out of the lethal blow that was aiming straight for his head. Not more than a split second later Kira heard a extremely powerful impact with something and he could hear the chair chatter into at least seven different pieces. Some of those pieces bounced off Kiras back and onto the floor.

The Dhani stood up and looked at Bruce who was still holding only a chair leg…Kira turned around and saw a body on top of the one he had kicked. And as he looked closer he saw it was the one who was charging him! Bruce had murdered his own teammate…with a chair! Kira looked back at Bruce who seemed to be equally surprised and confused. “Really BB…really? A chair? Come one man…” Kira said almost sympathetically. Bruce suddenly regained a sense on whose side he was on and started fighting Kira again.

Bruce lifted what was left of the chair he had and swung it vertically at the Dhani. Kira moved to the side and ducked when Bruce swung horizontally. Then he tries it diagonally from the bottom and Kira swiftly arched his back and pulled his head in reverse. Using his armature acrobatic skills to get away from the heavy yet slow attacks. Like dodging a sledge hammer. And since Kira was not only small and agile…he was a viper Dhani. He was a lot faster than any normal human depending on what exactly it was he needed to be fast at.

Kira decided to throw in a few hits and tossed out about five light but very quick hits to Bruce’s nose. All of them landed successfully with near perfect accuracy. Thing is once all those hits were landed Bruce threw out his leg and kicked Kira directly in the chest. And being kicked by that bastard was like being hit with a cannon ball.

Kira was suddenly pushed off his feet and halfway across the room once again. Kira landed on the high point of his back and rolled over his neck head and knees. Smacking his back against the wall. Thus was a fair fight…he had weapons they had…well Bruce. Kira shook away the daylights flying around and looked over to the side to see the skinny man still holding himself. “Oh grow up…” Kira grunted. Still in pain from the punch that kind of made Kira want to puke.

Bruce made his way over to Kira once again and frankly he was in no mood to fight the brute anymore. At the pace he was moving Kira had time to use one last trick up his sleeve. Reaching into his sleeves Kira pulled out his punching daggers. Placing them between the fingers of his hand and then the other Kira picked himself up off the wall and put his hands up. As soon as Bruce was in range the brute launched a right hook. One in which Kira dodged flawlessly. And once he maneuvered around that hook it was all over. Kira unleashed a mirage of blows in all the human arteries he had access too. Liver, lounges, kidneys, heart, Everything! And the first couple of times he missed each of those targets but eventually he hit all of them spot on. Bruce immediately started to cough up blood and soon after collapsed on the ground like a falling tree. Kira sighed in relief and chuckled. He did it…he won his first real fight. And even though he got his ass kicked and he played dirty he still felt good. Really good. In fact…he felt god like. The Dhani looked back across the table to see a devastated look on Nikos face. Kira smiled and looked down at Bruce.

“Human Anatomy 101 fucker…” Kira mocked one last time. Kira sighed and limped back to his chair. Licking the blood odd his daggers and putting them away the Dhani Picked up his cane he had dropped and slowly limped over to Niko. Leaving the skinny one in the corner. A wide grin on his face as he slowly approached the shaking man. Kira held his ribs and sat on the corner of the table. Looking him in the eyes Kira continued with his earlier rant. Lifting up four fingers and adding one more so he could continue were he left off.

“I wassn’t done yet. Five. Jirito was far too underaged to be any real help with me on the missssion. Ssso when you sssent him with me knowing he wouldn’t have the gutss to kill a man just like he couldn’t kill me made me wonder why you sssent him at all. And he ssseemed a little emotionally off ssso he wass a liability to begin with. Ssso oncsse I left all I had to do was pissss him off, go on a few rantss about how ssstupid you were and like the ignorant kid he was he told me sssome Intel. Not all of it but enough for me to piecsse together everything that the red flags couldn’t help me do. And it didn’t take long.” Kira explained. Pretending as if nothing had happened only a few moments before.

“Ssso with that being sssaid letss recap everything I learned and put it together ssshall we? Apparently from my knowledge you previousssly came from Ravok as a resspected busssinesssman. But eventually sssomewere down the line sssomeone upset you and made you angry enough that you wanted them dead no matter the cost. Ssso you probably followed them yourself. Once you reached the location of the target you decided to hire a mercenary. Me. Thisss man was apparently a criminal like you said he was on the paper you wrote his fake records on ssso you thought I would accept the job when I sssaw all of this just as almost any Mercenary with a heart would. But you still wouldn’t trust them ssso you brought little Jirito along to help you get rid of the merc once he completed the assignment. And once that was done sssend one of your most trusted men to take out the liability. And that would conclude your happy ending. But there are sssome things that your plan did not include.” Kira said with a smile. Leaning in so they were face to face.

“Me. You never would have guessssed I was anything more than a stupid mercenary who does nothing but kill for money. You never took into account that I could have been different from the others but inssstead classsssified me as a ‘ssstupid mercenary who doess as he’ss told for payment.’ Never once thinking that I would ssspot any of the mistakess you left. Now you might be asking yoursself why I came back here sssimply to tell you all of that? Its kind of complicated but you ssseem like a sssmart guy so I think you’ll understand. Sssimply put I love chaos and messing with people’s heads. Ssspecifically humans. It’s just so fun to see them in all kinds of situations that they have absolutely no control over. And I just wanted to sssee what you would do when I unraveled your plans right in front of you. But…it’s a shame really. That I could only find out as little as I did, you know? Hell if I had the time I could probably try to figure out every little detail about you and turn your life upside-down. But unfortunately your to boring for me to even try to do something like that so I guess this trivia ends here.” Kira said calmly. Getting off the table and staring at Niko who just looked confuddled.

“P-please. Don’t kill me. Here…take your money.” He stuttered, handing Kira a small pouch of coin. Kira laughed. “Kill you? Why would I do that? Sssure your boring but I’m not going to kill you becaussse of that. I did what I did to them becaussse they were trying to kill me. It was ssself-defensse; that’s all. And besidess…it’s not about money.” Kira threw the pouch back into Nikos hand. “It’s about sssending the messssage.” He said with a wink. Turning around and walking towards the door. As he was approaching the end of the room Kira noticed something in the very center of the table. Looking at it Kira saw that it was a coat. A nice one. Kira paused in his tracks and stared at the thing. How he never noticed It before he didn’t know but he studied the thing like he studied humans. It was a nice looking coat that reached down probably about down to the thighs. It sleeves at the end were lined in thick almost white fur. And it had a hood that also was lined in fur. Kira smiled and reached for it. Lifting it up and turning it to see what it looked like from the back. It also was lined with fur at the bottom of it as well. Kira looked at Niko and held it so that he could see it clearly and smiled. “Hey Niko can I have thiss? It’s absssolutely gorgeousss!” Kira begged. Putting on his begging face for a moment.

Niko simply shivered and nodded. “y-yeah, just…please leave now.” He asked. Kira fist pumped and put his cane on the table. “Yesssss” Kira said excitedly. Putting the coat on to see how it fit. Kira felt even better now. All his wounds no longer mattered anymore because when he got a new outfit nothing really mattered. Slipping his arms through the warm sleeves and buttoning it up Kira squealed and snatched his cane off the table. Spinning around and nearly falling over from his injuries. He looked at Niko and waved as he limped out. “Thanksss!, sssee ya Niko. You too skinny guy. And remember you two…It’s our little sssecret” He said walking down. Holding the rail as he walked down the stairs Kira unlocked the front door and walked outside. The sun was rising now. The citizens were all waking up and stepping outside. Forming a large crowd that Kira loved to see. He smiled and used his cane to walk out into the street. He was totally going to go home…and sleep forever.
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

It's our little secret

Postby Balderdash on August 14th, 2013, 10:50 pm

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Skill XP Awarded
Observation 2
Intimidation 4
Rhetoric 4
Snarking 5
Interrogation 3
Tactics 2
Acrobatics 3
Brawling 4
Weapon: Sword Cane 1
Teaching 2

Lores: Killers Gotta Keep Classy, Loving Your Work, The Rent Is Too Damn High, Weirdness. So much Weirdness, Mugged by a Teenager, Knowing When To Draw The Line, Nyka Has A Mafia?, Prodding The Weak Link, Jirito Gets Dumb (And Loose-Lipped) When Angry, Evil Gloating Is The Best Gloating, Triple Crossed!, Surprise Crossbowings: Not As Fun As It Sounds, Villainy Is No Excuse For Poor Yardwork, Gloating Backfire, The Spoils Of War

Items and Consequences: A headache, bruises on the neck, lacerations across the back, three cracked ribs, A broken sternum, and one pimping white coat. Kira will be bedridden for three weeks after the adrenaline wears off. Two if he gets himself to the Infirmary.

A few rather large notes. One: There's an informal curfew at night, on account of strange and often dangerous occurrences. Monks would likely urge stragglers to get indoors before something vaporizes them or they get abducted by killer smells or something bizarre like that.

Two: The swear list is your friend.

Other than that, and a few minor spelling mistakes, I was pretty amused. :)

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)