Wandering...Wande- WHERE THE #$%@ AM I!? (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Wandering...Wande- WHERE THE #$%@ AM I!? (Open, Nina)

Postby Nina on August 19th, 2010, 4:59 pm

(I'm so sorry I haven't posted in ages! I feel terrible!)

Nina managed to not be all that bothered by the nudity of the young man in front of her. As long as she didn't look down, she decided, she could have a decent conversation.

"I'm going north." Nina pointed again toward the gathering stormclouds. "Those clouds are coming from the ocean where there's lots of water, so I'm pretty sure that's where north is." She gazed into the distance and her smile faltered. The clouds were awfully far off and she was so very tired.

Then she heard somebody feminine hail, and she rubbernecked toward the sound, startled.

"Oh," she said awkwardly. "Hello. Er, we're heading north."
Nina
She Who Searches

Words: 13066
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2010, 12:22 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Wandering...Wande- WHERE THE #$%@ AM I!? (Open, Nina)

Postby Djiann on August 22nd, 2010, 7:59 pm

Finally clothed yet again, Djiann looked at Nina and responded, "Then that's where I'm headed! We'll travel together, seeing as I don't have a direction, and you don't have a companion." His animal instincts kicked in as he heard someone approaching from not far off.

Deciding to be a little snarky, Djiann replied, "She's lost, I was just having lunch." And rested his arm on Nina's head. As the young woman approached with her mare a sudden thought hit him. "Hey, is everybody as short as you two?" He has only met two other people even remotely as tall as he was, and he still was about a head taller than them.

Shifting his weight from one foot to the other, he got a little uncomfortable with waiting. This is why he really didn't enjoy the company of people. Waiting for responses, he'd rather just go and do something than wait about for silly conversation. Though Nina did seem a bit better than most humans, and best of all, genuine.

[I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages either! >_<]
Djiann
The Kanga Kelvic

Words: 8984
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2010, 1:44 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous