[Verified by Jupiter] Arieli

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Arieli

Postby Arieli Malink on June 25th, 2013, 3:17 am

Name:
♥ Call me Arieli please. I guess I don't have a nickname, but my mom always called me Ari
Physical Information:
♥ Hey, I'm an Kelvic. That's right, a shape shifter.
♥ I am 4 years old. I have reached maturity and am fully grown. I was born on the 27 of Autumn 509 and I love that season the most.
♥ Well I'm pretty sure I'm a female.. I mean, last time I checked I was. :p
♥ I am 5' 5" and I weigh 109 pounds. I am sleek and small. I am thin at the waist and thighs. I have brown hair that glows in the auburn sun and shines in the winter. My green eyes look like emeralds and shine like the stars. I have sharp teeth that shine when I am a wolf or human.
Character Concept:
♥ Some say that I am cruel with no heart. But how cruel can a Kelvic be? It's because they don't know me. They don't know the real me.. but nobody does I guess. I keep to myself most of the time. It's hard to get me out, but when they do get me out I am usually sweet and tender to people, and rarely get in arguments. I care about most everyone I know and try to keep it that way. If I ever get in a fight, I try to resolve it. I am able to shape shift into a grey wolf.I am a bit of a shy girl. I usually just turn to books to read, and doing artwork. I don't like large groups of people. I like being with at most 10 people. Once you get to know me I am a funny, sarcastic, fun loving girl. But again, you have to break my shell in order to find that out. I am not really confident in myself. I am always worried that people will judge me. I'm not sure why. I like to stay in my little bubble and it will take some time for me to open up fully. I am nice though, It's not like I'm silent and judgy. Well I mean, doesn't everyone judge?
♥ I really try to be nice and caring to all no matter what they are to me.
♥ I very much dislike Myrian's. My mother was killed by one. I watched as she was eaten alive. I cried for many days and I still haven't forgiven a single on of that race.
♥ I am a squalor and have no house, I live in the Nyka.
Character History:
♥ When I was a little girl I was a horrible person. I have grown from that and learned how to survive on my own. I am almost never mean anymore and try to be that way. I try respect everybody and what they do.
Training & Skill Points:
♥ When starting I got
~1 Set of Clothing
-One black coat
-One set of underwear ( Top and bottom part )
-One pair of black pants
-One pair of starter shoes
~1 Waterskin
~1 Backpack which contains:
-1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
- Food for a week
- 1 eating knife
- Flint & Steel
- I carry my mother's favorite book around with me and read it on my free time.
♥ My skills include...
~ Wilderness survival (15 ) starter package
~ Hunting ( 20 ) starter package
~ Unarmed combat ( 10 ) starter package
~ Forage ( 15 ) +5 Starter package, +10 racial bonus

Equipment/Possessions:
♥ I have not gotten anything yet!
Lores & languages:
♥ My lores are
- Lore of animal scents
- Lore of stalking small animals
♥ My languages are Common English, and I can speak canine languages
Housing:
♥ I currently have no house, but am looking into buying one or staying at an inn soon.
Ledger:
100 gold mizas
+500 gold mizas for not having a house.
Total= 600 gold Mizas

Last edited by Arieli Malink on July 6th, 2013, 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hey everyone! I'm new here and would love if you PM'd me and helped me out a bit! Thanks!
Arieli Malink
Player

Words: 11279
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2013, 2:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet