[Boxcodes] a Tutorial? / a Tinker-Template?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Draven on July 3rd, 2013, 3:56 pm

Hey,

I've only been on Miz for a few days - so I'm still a ginormous noob - but I've been looking into some of the wonderful boxcodes some of the members have made :)

Now, I love doing artsy stuff - though no experience with computer art - and hence I'd like making my own boxcode... I have no experience though, and have been unable to find any guides on making them :(

Thing is: the one I have now, I made 'tinkering' with an existing sheet somewhere ... so, I figured that might be an option as well: working with a template.

Don't wish to bother anyone though, I'm simply interested in knowing where I can learn to make a boxcode / tinker with existing templates :)

Thanks for reading :)
Draven
Player

Words: 27806
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 4:08 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on July 3rd, 2013, 4:10 pm

Not really a tutorial but you can see the beautiful boxcodes (along with the codes) made by Gossamer at this thread. :) I hope you can learn a thing or two from her works.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Draven on July 3rd, 2013, 4:30 pm

Oh, nice! Thank you :)
I'll go 'analyze' her boxcodes then ;)

SUDDEN REALIZATION: Would she mind?
Draven
Player

Words: 27806
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 4:08 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes