Howdy Everybody

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Howdy Everybody

Postby mardiqwop on July 9th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Hello. I'm Mardi.
I have very little RP experience (I'm assuming video games don't count XD ) but I participated in a Final Fantasy RP forum a while back and have been wanting to get back into something similar. At first I felt daunted when I realized how deep this game has already developed, but I'd like to give it a shot if you'll have me. I'll try not to break anything. :)
mardiqwop
Player
 
Posts: 1
Words: 140
Joined roleplay: July 9th, 2013, 8:32 pm
Race: Human

Howdy Everybody

Postby Enoleus Frostfawn on July 9th, 2013, 9:51 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! I'm not an novice to RP, but I am a novice to forum RP and Mizahar itself, so let me be the first to assure it -is- a little overwhelming at first, but it gets easier. i would suggest deciding on your race/starting location, and trying to get a very in depth knowledge about that race and area first. Knowledge of the rest of Mizahar will come gradually after.
Image
Vani / Common /Internal Dialogue
User avatar
Enoleus Frostfawn
Still Running.
 
Posts: 70
Words: 68094
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2013, 10:51 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Howdy Everybody

Postby Nakiru on July 9th, 2013, 11:24 pm

Welcome! I'm new myself. The amount of lore is a bit overwhelming huh? I found the place two or so days ago and am still working on my CS.

Well look forward to maybe RPing with you, have fun!
User avatar
Nakiru
Player
 
Posts: 15
Words: 8229
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2013, 6:59 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Howdy Everybody

Postby Shausha on July 10th, 2013, 3:53 am

Image
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

The best way of getting used to the way Mizahar works is to check out all the links at the top of the Mizahar image banner (Getting Started, Help, Master Lists, Useful Lists, Features). Your welcome PM has a bunch of useful tips also. The "chat" feature is up there too if you have any quick questions the general public could answer.

And my personal suggestion for getting familiar with Miz is to take time to examine each city's forum. There are high population forums and others that are more close-knit. Find a city that will match your taste both OOC and IC!

Welcome to Mizahar :)

.
User avatar
Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?
 
Posts: 190
Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests