Hey, how's it going?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey, how's it going?

Postby Wade on July 12th, 2013, 3:33 am

Hey, I just got my CS though after trying to digest just a bit of the massive collection of lore. My name is Adam and I've RP'd a bit on some other forums before. My character is Wade and he's starting in Syliras as a young man without a family and no direction at the moment. If anybody is in the area and wants to RP about anything, hit me up.

I really enjoy how deep and original Mizahar appears to be. So many RPs break apart because of a lack of rules or start to feel bland because of the Elves and Dwarves. I'd just like to develop my character and see how he explores his life in this pretty sweet world.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! See you around.
Wade
A Youth of Syliras

Words: 64682
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2013, 7:07 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hey, how's it going?

Postby Lacey on July 12th, 2013, 4:39 am

Hey!!! It's going good so far. What about you?
Lacey
Player

Words: 18
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2013, 4:42 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hey, how's it going?

Postby Enoleus Frostfawn on July 12th, 2013, 5:18 am

Welcome!

As a relatively new player myself, I can safely say that yes, the lore is a bit much to digest. I can also say that Mizahar is a bit like Dungeons in Dragons in that it's easier to learn as you go, rather than just trying to understand it all by just reading.

Not saying that pre-reading isn't important, of course. Just don't sweat it if ya don't understand it all at once! Anyways, although my character currently resides in Avanthal, I hope we get a chance to thread sometime. Ciao~
Vani / Common /Internal Dialogue
Enoleus Frostfawn
Still Running.

Words: 68094
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2013, 10:51 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets