Completed Synergy (Serena Siren)

Maduro stumbles upon a woman eerily similar to himself

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Synergy (Serena Siren)

Postby Maduro Salvitary on July 16th, 2013, 2:34 pm

It had seemed as if there antics had drawn unwanted attention to say in the least. And that attention had a way of interrupting important business at the most inopportune time. Maduro would swear it was planned, as he silently cursed about how close but so far away it was.

It was ok though, the truth was he had one of the most beautiful women in Zeltiva hanging off his neck. We're they annoyed? Or simply jealous of the prize he had gripped in his hands. But then he could understand, a woman like Serena was out of there league.

He' listened to Serena and somewhere between a smirk and smile noded his head as he more then obliged to take her where he stayed.

Although her hands had left him, he reached his hand out for hers. The magic and passion swirled through his mind but he still could be a gentleman. Something about not being able to touch her felt so horribly wrong.

Maduro walked with her until he arrived at his place of stay, the establishment was one part bar one part tavern he waisted no time to bringing her to his room.

The session would be anything but cut short now, he'd be free to simply dive in and explore her warmth. Where her moans and panting belonged to him, where he could enjoy the splendor and delightful pleasure of a goddess.
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Words: 75712
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 2:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Synergy (Serena Siren)

Postby Eldritch on August 12th, 2013, 1:42 am

Maduro :
Skills
Hypnosis +2
Observation +1
Seduction +2

Lores
Serana: Fellow Seducer

Serana :
Your ledger is not up to date. Update it and PM me to receive your grade.

Notes :
First off, I'm sorry this took so long to get out. Secondly I'd like to give a bit of advice regarding the use of Hypnotism and magic, being one who plays a Djed manipulator himself. First off, most of the spells used here were rather low level and rather low in terms of Djed expenditure. While playing it safe is sometimes a good idea, don't be afraid to challenge yourself and push the limits of you magic. ST's, at least the ones I know, enjoy seeing innovation and challenge regarding magic use. Expand beyond the safe zone and not only will ST's reward more generously, but Maduro's capabilities will become much more extensive. The risk becomes greater, but the reward follows suit.

Just my thoughts on the subject. Take it for what you will. :)

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous