Hola, Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hola, Mizahar!

Postby Ezequiel on July 15th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Hello, my PC's name is Ezequiel but my user is José. I'm from the Spanish territories in North Africa...so please, sorry for my English. I came here to improve my English and have fun. I'm RPG's fan and it's my first time on an English RPG, but I have a little experience. I feel bad to write a bit... it's difficult to me.

So, I believe all of you are good people. I wanna stay here a long time!

Saludos from Spain.
«Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem».
Ezequiel
Explorer

Words: 1556
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 2:51 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hola, Mizahar!

Postby Lullaby on July 16th, 2013, 12:54 am

Hey there José!

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and it's definitely a great place to improve writing as when threads are graded storytellers will comment on mistakes they might have noticed or things that were really great about your writing! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat or PM me! I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Happy writing!
~ Lulls

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Hola, Mizahar!

Postby Laria on July 16th, 2013, 9:43 am

Hey, welcome to Miz!

This is a fantastic place to improve your writing (and to make friends). The storytellers are really great at helping you improve since they give you pointers, and also writing with the other members helps too! I've threaded with a few people here now, and reading what they write really helps to give me my own ideas and I also learn a lot language-wise from their posts.

I'm sure you'll love it here!
Laria
of the Amethyst Clan

Words: 58701
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2011, 8:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets