Closed Got The Glow

Maduro teaches Serena a thing or two

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Got The Glow

Postby Maduro Salvitary on July 16th, 2013, 6:59 pm

58th Summer Morning 513 AV

A day or two had past and Maduro had managed to keep the attention of a mesmerizing damsel named Serena who he had smuggled beneath his sheets. He'd been enamored by this new bed partner of his, and his aim was to keep her happy while she stayed there.

It was early morning and Maduro had found himself awake, he was filled with an uplifting sort of energy that gave him a new sense of vigor and vitality.

Maduro wanted to wake her, and he'd do so the best way he knew how with a little seduction to start the day off right. He gently peeled back his sheets exposing the bare back of Serena and folded the fabric to cover her butt. He would then let his hands delicately fall onto the bare skin of her back. He'd use mainly his thumbs to really work into her lower back. While the rest of his fingers could rest in the arcing curves of her waist. Maduro wanted to playfully practice massage and seduction on the woman.

Morning sunshine, just relax and enjoy the moment
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Words: 75712
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 2:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Got The Glow

Postby Serena Siren on July 16th, 2013, 7:58 pm

Serena was in a deep comfortable sleep, she had been in bed most of the time for the past few days, but had little sleeping. Her time with the Maduro had been amazing and exhausting simultaneously, Maduro that gorgeous heartthrob.

Currently Serena's bare sun-kissed form was sprawled across Maduro's bed, on her front, arms wrapped tightly around the pillow, the sound of her gentle breaths barely audible. A few rays of sunlight shone across her now uncovered skin and her golden hair, giving her an almost ethereal glow.

She stirred gently from her slumber at the sound of Maduro's low masculine voice, although not entirely waking up. His strong hands were welcomed as they gently massaged her body, which in all honesty was aching slightly from their bedroom activities. "Mmm..." she moaned softly, expressing her enjoyment at the treatment she was getting.

It seemed the more time she spent with Maduro the more she wanted to spend with him, enjoying his company(amongst other things) immensely. Unlike most men who tried(and failed) to bed her, Maduro was suave and patient, he allowed his confident demeanour to do the work for him. Serena had to admit she found it a bit odd at how attracted she was to him, although she responded by mentally listing his attributes and then everything made sense.
Serena Siren
Siren, Seductress, Enchantress and Temptress

Words: 15696
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2011, 10:12 am
Character sheet

Got The Glow

Postby Maduro Salvitary on July 17th, 2013, 1:28 pm

When she ushered "mmmmm" from her tempting lips, it only excited Maduro. Something about a woman's purr had a way of bringing out the best in the man.

It was time for concentration as his hands swept across her back, he was going to use Auristics now to physically see her aches so that he make caress the minor pain away.

It was as already quiet in his room but when he reached this level of clairvoyance it was if the noise of her breath slowly drowned out. Maduro took a long good look at who this woman was. Her Aura revealed what vague things it could, right now he used her aura to guide his hands towards tender sinew so that he may work the soreness away. It would be like he could read her mind, as he would work from one sore spot to the next with an almost eerie level of accuracy. For someone unfamiliar with auristics it would seem as if Maduro was so deeply connected with her he could almost somehow by some mysterious measure read Serenas mind as he tended to her.

Auristics at his level was overwhelming in ways as his mind was flooded with extra sensory information. There was more so much more to what he could do and see it was layers upon layers of colors, glow and swirl all of it was information. But even some of the easiest readings were frankly just beyond his skill to really allow him to read into her spiritual glow. The readings he usually got left more questions then concrete answers.

He noticed something as he massaged her lovely form

A resonance, he could make out that she was a Mage. He could surmise from the truly ethereal glow that her prowess was better then average by the vibrant color and strength of its fiery pulse.

He'd continue the massage while he asked.

I had no idea you were a Mage, tell me more about yourself.

Please don't be alarmed I'm a Mage to, my field of study is Auristics.

The tone in his voice was casual, she could probably tell him the truth and he wouldn't care. He'd bed her so many times but knew very little about her, his inquisitive nature got the best of him this time.

After all if he was some unwitting pawn in her game and it meant wild night after wild night with a girl like that. Serena was more then welcome to just chain him to the wall

Maduro would never admit to being a hypnotist, he'd never tell. Auristics was different though it was a kind of personal magic that people often viewed as non threatening.
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Got The Glow

Postby Serena Siren on July 17th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Serena purred several more times in response to Maduro's 'handy work'. His strong hands seemed to know exactly where to touch to soothe the aches and pains she had gotten from her nights with him.

The pleasure of the amazing massage gently coaxed Serena out of her light slumber and into a more relaxed , drowsy, conscious state. Even though she was now awake, she didn't want Maduro to know in case he was ready for another passionate bout(which he was always). It's not that Serena couldn't keep up, because she could, it's just that her body was the one that took more of a beating, she was the one being slammed into constantly, being groped roughly, although it was a small price to pay for the immense pleasure she received.

'I could get used to this.' she thought to herself as the massage continued. What woman didn't want to be woken with a great massage after a long night of heated sex. Unfortunately, Serena's relaxed state was about to be interrupted.

I had no idea you were a Mage, tell me more about yourself. Please don't be alarmed I'm a Mage to, my field of study is Auristics.

Her emerald eyes shot open, filled with panic, although he wouldn't be able to see since her face was turned away and out of his sight. What? He knew she was a mage? What was he going to do! What should she say?

In the space of a moment(although it seemed like ages) an array of responses, scenarios and...escape plans. She couldn't allow him to find out she was a hypnotist, that was the first and most important rule of hypnotism...REMAIN incognito. People didn't like the idea of someone messing with their deepest and most personal possessions, their thoughts, which was understandable. Her answer could be the difference between safety and being burnt at the stake.

She twisted her body to lay on her back beneath him, her emerald gaze meeting the cold blue of his eyes. He was straddling her, looming over the young woman, a position that was normally reserved for her. Her hands slid up his legs and abdomen and finally, wrapped around his neck. She used his body to pull herself out from under him and into a kneeling position, her naked body hovering inches from his. Her head drew in closer as her soft lush lips met with his in a gentle kiss, "Auristics? Well you're just full of surprises aren't you? Let's just say I have a few of my own. Maybe you could teach me some time?" she ended off with another soft kiss, she thought it best to avoid using her magic, at least for now.
Serena Siren

Character sheet

Got The Glow

Postby Maduro Salvitary on July 18th, 2013, 5:44 pm

Maduro had noticed a climatic eruption of energy that suddenly flowed from her form that lasted momentarily like the best description of what he saw was a jolt or sudden flash in her life flame. Even if Maduro couldn't see Serena's reaction he could sense the impulse from her body, he could see within her what her true feelings were.

His guess is he had scared Serena. The truth was even though he was very relaxed and nonchalant about it, society as a whole viewed magic users as abominations that disrupted the natural order of things.

Maduro all in all felt guilty for prying.

Suddenly Serena twisted around and Maduro found himself looming over the nymphy woman. Maduro was just about ready to seize the oppurtunity but as he hung just inches from her supple naked body she caressed her hands across his abdomin and then around his neck as she pulled herself from his sheets so that she may kneel and kiss him.

He lost himself momentarily in the euphoria as her lips met his, when her luscious kiss ended he started to regain his composure. Serena had a tendency to throw him off balance.

When she replied Maduro nodded as she drew in for another kiss

He still felt bad for alarming her.

I apologize for my inconsiderate prying, just know it doesn't change how I feel about you.

Maduro would gently brush his hand down Serena's shoulder, and slowly drag it to the edge of her cleavage somewhere along plump of her curve and the ridge of the crevice. He wanted his hand on her heart, so that he may feel the rhythm of her heart beat. As he did this for himself Maduro would use his free hand to guide her hand towards his so that she may feel the strong and steady beat.

It was an attempt to reconnect with her and alleviate the tension his question might have caused her. That he accepted her answer but more importantly accepted her.

Hmmm you'd like to learn?

How badly do you want it?

He smiled at the emerald eyed beauty with her sunkissed features.

However shall you pay me for my services

Maduro jested, he was teasing a bit and wanted to see her reaction or maybe what she would do to him to get what she wanted. He liked to play a little, and make her work for it before he'd agree even though he was already going to say yes.
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Got The Glow

Postby Serena Siren on July 18th, 2013, 8:55 pm

To Serena's relief, instead if persisting on getting an answer from her, Maduro seemed to toss his curiosity to the wind. She knew that curiosity was something that could never be completely stomped out, but she appreciated that he hadn't chosen to give in to it.

She kept her eyes locked on the cold blue of his as his hand moved onto her chest, not restricting him in anyway. He then guided her own hand to his chest and she understood what he was doing. She felt the thumping of his heart beneath her hand, "Strong and relentless, just like you."
she teased as she leaned in to place a soft wet kiss just below his ear.

"Hmmm you'd like to learn?
How badly do you want it?.
However shall you pay me for my services"

Serena bit her lip lustfully as she thought on his words, the answers were obvious to both of them, but she still needed to answer, to humour this little act of foreplay. She leaned in once again, this time allowing her tongue to lap at his nipple, it wasn't only an erogenous zone for women after all, her eyes locked on his throughout. "I'll just have to make you an offer you can't deny." her voice was dripping with suggestive-ness.

She paused for a while, giving him time to think on her words before she acted again. Once she felt it had fully sunken in she moved up to give him a rough and forceful kiss on the lips, her mouth opening to allow his tongue entrance. She used her hold on his neck in conjunction with her weight to pull(guide) him onto of her against the bed.

From there on their kisses got more heated, along with everything else as they were in for another one of their passionate bouts beneath the sheets. Serena would make sure to make this their best time yet, as a thanks for him letting go of her 'secret' so easily.
Serena Siren

Character sheet

Got The Glow

Postby Maduro Salvitary on July 18th, 2013, 11:35 pm

Her playful words danced in his mind, to be told by a woman like that how strong and relentless he was gave him a sense of pride. The kind of pride that most men thrive upon but never receive. Serena certainly knew how to handle a man.

Maduro smiled at her response taking in the suggestion, sometimes fun and games led to fun and games. But it hadnt prepared him for the woman to knead upon his chest, he was twisted with feelings. Suprise, pleasure more surprise and lastly more pleasure. It was a bit of a wake up call for his performance to get in gear.

As he once again attempted to regain his composure, he'd been thwarted by a forceful kiss. It seemed whenever Serena opened her mouth it left him speechless every time, it might take Maduro a minute but he would find the tempo and begin to move in conjunction with the swirls and rolls of her tongue.

Just when he thought things couldn't get any better, she used her weight to slide him ontop of her. He could feel her chest pressed against his, while his belly hovered and occasionally touched hers. And there Maduro was, he could feel himself atop the mountain as Serena surrendered herself to him. He took his time to enjoy this moment, to savor another frolick with this magnificent woman. But now wasn't the time for sentiment, Serena gave him a gift and it would be rude of him not to take it when it was offered.

For a swordsman with no skill, his claim to fame was it was all in the thrust.

He would start as he would end this bout. Slowly, and without mercy with but one deliberate blow to set the course of the morning. As he entered the warmth of the woman, to go long to go deep to go slow to the rhythm of her hot tantalizing breath. The noise of her purr, and the expression of a woman lost in ecstasy. It might have been a man thing, but there was something said for the glide of one hot sweaty body against another.

It would be a long morning, and Maduro would find himself asleep with his arm wrapped around something special.
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Got The Glow

Postby Serena Siren on July 19th, 2013, 12:40 pm

Firm bodies tangled and tumbled around, kissing, moaning, thrusting, heads spinning. Heated bodies dripped with sweat, fireworks went off until finally their exhausted bodies fell limp and unmoving and slowly heavy breaths returned to their regular temp.

It was early afternoon when Serena finally stirred from her sleep, her emerald eyes fluttering open. Her body may have been exhausted and aching but the dominant feeling was satisfaction. The soothing rhythm of Maduro's heart beating along with his relaxed breathing was all that could be heard in the silence of the room. Her head rose from it's resting place on his muscled chest eyes trailing up his bare body to his face. He was asleep, a peaceful expression on his face, Serena's lips tweaked up at the ends at the sight, this man was truly perfect.

She rose, pushing herself up into a sitting position, Maduro's arm that had been wrapped protectively around her slid gently off of her and onto the bed but the man didn't stir. Serena took a deep breath and stretched her arms trying to chase the sleep out of her mind, she definitely needed a break from their 'activities', since they met only days ago they had been so caught up in their passion that they had barely taken any time to do anything else like eat, sleep or even talk.

Serena decided to wake the sleeping Maduro so that they could do something else for once, at the top of her mental list was to learn auristics. She was enthusiastic to learn this new mystic art, if Maduro could tell that she was a mage so easily using it, she could think of many more useful ways for her to use it in conjunction with her seductive and hypnotic ways.

She knew he would oblige, she had this man completely wrapped around her finger(little did she know that the same could be said about him) although it wasn't the same as her usual non contact relationships with love(and magic) struck men. This time she actually wanted the man as well

Her lips brushed gently against his in an attempt to wake him gently from his slumber, her face hovering just above his awaiting his reaction, the rays of sun leaking into the room illuminating her face, lighting up her emerald eyes and igniting her golden hair as it hung in random strands down from her face. "Good morning, handsome." she said gently in a sweet soft and gentle voice, which was accentuated as she forced an aura of relaxation over his form to make him feel calmer and well rested, an emotional response to set the mood and keep him from wanting to go at it AGAIN.

"Let's try and do something that doesn't involve mind blowing you know what..." she teased, her lush lips pulling into a bright yet sultry smile.
Serena Siren

Character sheet

Got The Glow

Postby Maduro Salvitary on July 19th, 2013, 4:43 pm

He was gently woken from his slumber when the warmth of full plush pillowy lips met his. Maduros sky blue eyes opened unveiling a very pleasant surprise, Serena was hovering over him, the sun accentuated the features of face. Serenas eyes were like exotic glowing green gemstones and blonde hair like glistening gold her voice stirred his mind as he enjoyed the gift of her presence like a goblet of of ice in Ahntep.

He was poised to be within her again, until he sort of felt this wave of relaxation wash over him. The feeling from her Emotional Response, was just the right amount of magic at the right time. Maduro had intentions of casting a spell of his own, but this calm feeling he was experiencing made him decide it was unnecessary.

Maduro reached his hand out so that he may touch the illuminated features of her face, that he marveled upon.

Good morning sunshine, you know a guy could get used to this. What a gift it is to see your smiling face upon my waking.

He knew what she wanted, and Maduro was happy to oblige.

I can tell your eager to start, and a promise is a promise.

Lets start with a trust exercise, I want you to take this piece of fabric and cover your eyes with it.

Maduro would wait for Serena to do as he instructed, when she completed the task.

Now wait here for a moment, I need to fetch something from the tavern below.

Serena would be able to hear his foot steps, the door opening And the door closing. It would be a few minutes before the door opened and closed again, the foot steps were the same it was Maduro.

Sorry about the delay, are you ready to begin your first lesson?

Maduro slid in close to Serena, so close his body was almost touching hers.

Will you open your mouth for me?
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Got The Glow

Postby Serena Siren on July 19th, 2013, 6:01 pm

As Maduro stirred from his sleep Serena was greeted with his icy blue eyes looking up at her, the smile on her face widened slightly in reaction to the beautiful man beneath her. No matter how often she saw him, she was always caught off guard by how handsome he was.

He showered her with compliments from the moment he awoke, making her feel even luckier at finding a man so similar to herself. It seemed Maduro knew exactly what was on her mind as he sat up and told her they were going to do a trust exercise. "Okay." she said accepting the blind fold and tying around her head. Soon after Maduro got dressed and she heard the room door open, the loud sounds of the tavern folk flooding into the room and then quieting again once the door was shut. Serena sat there, naked, in silence and darkness for a few chimes, anxiously awaiting Maduro's return.

Eventually the sound of the tavern below flooded the room and disappeared as the door opened and closed behind her. A small shiver ran down her spine at the thought of some revolting stranger in the room with her, watching her naked body, but the moment she heard the calm, confident footsteps she relaxed, recognising them as Maduro's and she was reassured by the low rumble of his voice that followed..

"Ready and willing." she said turning her head in the direction that Maduro's voice had come from. She felt his weight on the bed and then his warm strong body pressing against her bare skin.

"Will you open your mouth for me?"

Serena couldn't help but bite her lip as her imagination ran to the dirty place in her mind, Mmm, okay. she teased before obliging to his request an parting her lips expectantly.
Serena Siren

Character sheet

Next