PM to join [Bronze Woods]The Meeting of Fellow Spectres(Fubuki)

Shiyami meets those who gone through an untimely death.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Bronze Woods]The Meeting of Fellow Spectres(Fubuki)

Postby Shiyami on July 17th, 2013, 8:45 pm

50th of Summer, 513AV

Shiyami gave an audible sigh, as he walked towards the Bronze Woods, with his left eye closed, and nudging the black box on his left ever so often, keeping it the same pace as his own. Well, the more accurate term would be led blindly into said forest. Thinking back on how he got into this predicament, he sighed again. Being here previously on multiple occasions, he had gotten bored of the same trees again, and again. Unfortunately, this trip was not his idea, but Kimi's. For the one who never explored the area around Syliras, when given the chance, why not take it. Of course, Shiyami did not have the ability to say no to Kimi.

As Kimi continue to run towards the Bronze Woods, stopping every once in awhile for Shiyami to catch up, she laughed happily, before running to the edge of the forest, with Shiyami finally giving a small smile in response.
Last edited by Shiyami on July 24th, 2013, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 21st, 2013, 5:24 pm

Lycoris

OOCAs you didn't put the bells, could I assume this event happened in the afternoon? Around 16th of Bell (16.00 PM)? I can edit my post if you'd like. :)

Also, Kouri is in a human form and her level of materialization made her utterly indistinguishable from the naked eye from a real human, though Shiyami can feel her soulmist aura. :D I suspect he would mistake her as a spiritist as spiritist also has soulmist aura while looking perfectly corporeal.

It was a fine afternoon in the Bronze Woods, birds chirping, deers grazing, and all around peaceful. It was also the perfect time to take a walk in the Bronze Woods as the infamous phantom, the same phantom who got a bounty on her head, who took the form of a little girl couldn't be seen. There were two little girls in the Woods that day, one was running with the Scarlet Eye ghost so who was the second?

The other one was... a perfectly normal-looking little girl with very long black hair that reached to her knees and vibrant sapphire blue eyes. She wore a simple white dress that looked like a robe more than a dress. This little girl walked around the forest as if she knew it by the back of her hand... she's actually Kouri, the Bane of the Wolves, the wanted phantom. She had gain enough power to materialize herself to the point of nigh indistinguishable from a normal human unless of course, one uses magic such as Auristics and Spiritism to reveal her true nature.

Kouri realized this and decided if she was to pass off as a normal human, she would need to get rid of the tell-tale signs of certain inhuman-like appearance of hers. She turned her powder-white skin complexion to a healthy tan, shifted her crimson eyes to sapphire blue, and got rid of all the bloodstains, complete with the smell. She now perfectly looked like how she used to when she was alive, she felt really proud at that.

Even Rena, her sister, was amazed. Speaking of Rena, she was in the mood of playing with the Pycon dollhouse in their apartment at the Traveler's Row again... that girl could be too introverted sometimes, but Kouri didn't mind, that was precisely why Kouri bought her that grandiose dollhouse, for her sister to spend her time on.

Walking around until she was almost at the edge of the forest, Kouri could see Syliras looming in the distance, she giggled because earlier this day, the knights didn't recognize her as a ghost, asking her where she was going and why such a seemingly young girl could be alone. She wanted to fool them again when she noticed... the presence of a soulmist... no, two distinct soulmists. Is it a spiritist? Or is it another ghost? If it was the former, Kouri wanted to test her abilties, could she fool even Spiritists? If it's the latter, Kouri also wanted to examine if another ghost could reveal her true nature.

Kouri ran to the general direction of the two soulmists and spotted a ghostly young girl, perhaps a bit younger than Kouri but older than Rena. She was happily accompanied by another ghost, he was a slightly older-looking male with very very messy hair as if it was blown by a blizzard, dark clothing and cloak. His navy blue eye was beautiful... yes just one eye as the other one was somehow closed, Kouri was getting curious and excited. More fellow ghosts! She would tell Sir Noaru and Sir Yuri about this when she met them.

Kouri approached the running little girl first, a smile on her face, she blinked and slightly tilted her head in curiosity. "Hello~ Are you taking a walk as well? And is he your older brother? Ehehehe~ I'm..." Her name was rather infamously known so she made up another one to disguise herself "...Lycoris~" Yes, 'Lycoris' that sounded cute and very different from her real name, she liked it. "My name is Lycoris~ Ehehe~ What's yours?"

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Shiyami on July 22nd, 2013, 9:05 pm

OOCShiyami isn't time constrained, so I let others choose the time.

The pair of ghosts were still walking when a young girl met with them. Shiyami, being the one to notice first, had probably less than a moment to make a mental profile before Kimi starts jumping onto the newcomer.Long black hair that made one think of silk, and sapphire eyes filled to the brim with energy...no, don't space out like a 414 year old., Shiyami berated himself.

Kimi, now noticing the newcomer as well, immediately skipped around the girl, looking like she had found a new playmate. Which in Kimi's eyes, she did.

"Hello~ Are you taking a walk as well? And is he your older brother? Ehehehe~ I'm Lycoris~"---"My name is Lycoris~ Ehehe~ What's yours?"

The young girl had introduced herself as Lycoris, which was a rather cute name. "Kyaa~! So cuuuuute~!", Kimi sqealed happily, before standing in front of Lycoris, with her hands behind her back, peeking at her face. Remembering that the girl had asked a question or two, Kimi answered, "I'm Kimi! I never been here before, so Shiyami-ah, that's him behind me!-decided to bring me! he's my pa, but he sometimes acts like my brother too!", all the while with a happy expression.

Meanwhile, Shiyami suddenly realized that this young girl had an aura of soulmist around her. "Soulmist...are you a spiritist?" he asked. However, inside his mind was thinking something else. Why is this girl alone, without her parents? Why is she a spiritist at such such a young age? Why was she so composed at the sight of two ghosts?, and many mroe questions of the like were resounding in his head. However, choosing to give the girl the benifit of doubt, he pushed those thoughts aside. However, slight suspicion tinged his smiling face.

Kimi, not noticing the turmoil within Shiyami, immediately gave Lycoris the best puppy eyed look she could muster, before speaking. "Soulmist, eh...uhmu...can I have a small bite? just a small one...pweeeeease?", she asked.
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 23rd, 2013, 2:45 pm

Lycoris

OOCIt's not about your character. :) It's for STs and readers so they could get a gist on the lighting and environment.

"Ehehehehe~" Kouri giggled happily, but she also giggled in her mind... mischievously. Even other ghosts couldn't realize she was a ghost it seemed, Lycoris beamed a smile at the younger ghost, she reminder her so much of Rena. It was too bad that her little sister wasn't here, she could be great friends with this ghostly little girl.

This younger girl was about the same height as Kouri, being a Vantha, Kouri had lower than average height compared to other human sub-races. Her long dark brown hair were lovely, complimenting her equally brown bright eyes as well. The black ribbon on her head was a good icing on the cake, it nicely contrasted with Kouri's white headband... not that she had them right now, not in her human appearance.

"Oh? He's your father and brother? I see~" Kouri decided to just buy everything this girl told her, she looked innocent enough... like Rena. Kouri's innocence was just for show now though, she was forcefully matured with all the things that happened to her, attempted rape being one them, and all the things she did, including massacring and mutilating grown men and women who were pirates, bandits, and slavers. "Nice to meet you, Kimi~" Lycoris extended her hands and hugged the girl. Hehehe... She giggled in her mind, perhaps the older ghost would be surprised that a seemingly normal human like her could touch an unmaterialized ghost.

Lyco looked at the male ghost with his very messy hair, navy blue eye, mainly black clothes, and light tanned skin. He was noticeably taller than her, it was to be expected as he looked older and was a male. "Nice to meet you too, Big bro~" Lyco decided that it would be impolite to call him by his name as he's older and they had just met. His next question made her pause just for a bit though.

Spiritist? Oh... hahaha! He must have noticed my presence... Lyco frowned slightly. So other ghosts could detect her true nature, but... the thought of him thinking she was a spiritist greatly eased her. Perhaps she could just posed as a spiritist when conversing with another ghost in her human appearance. How ironic, a ghost being suspected of the people that hunted their very kind. "Spiritist? Eh? What's that?" She decided to obfuscate stupidity, just to see the interesting reactions this male ghost had.

"Small bite?" Lyco eyes widened a bit at Kimi's request Ah... I see, Spiritists could give ghosts some of their soulmist... It was no strange matter to her, she received soulmists before from various spiritists, Castor, that one Spiritist Svefra, and even Declerk the slaver. Lyco wasn't sure on what to do though. Unlike spiritists, her own soulmist was in fact her own body, giving this girl some would like letting her 'eat' her in a sense, but... to keep up the charade, Kouri braced herself. "Sure... just..." Lyco extended her right index finger to Kimi and offered her to bite it "be gentle..." it would hurt, oh yes, it would, but it was worth it.

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on July 23rd, 2013, 11:52 pm

While watching the interactions between Kimi and Lycoris, Shiyami kept his expression flat. 'She can hold an unmaterialized ghost? Odd..., Shiyami thought, all the while with a smiling face.

"Spiritist? Eh? What's That?"

Shiyami frowned slightly, when the girl answered his question. Formulating his thoughts, he answered, "A spiritist is a living person who interacts with ghosts.". He was still unsure of how he felt to this girl. She seemed human enough, but normally a young human would not have the ability to hug a ghost that isn't materialized. Hearing that Kimi got permission to nibble, Shiyami smiled in his mind. He will judge the reaction of this girl, to see whetehr she was a real human spiritist, or something else. He was suspecting that this girl...no, if possible, he did NOT want to think down that path. For if that path is true, he should be terrified for his life.

Kimi, happy to be given permission to taste Lycoris' soulmist, nodded and said, "Thank you~!" with a smile. Holding the girl's right hand steady, Kimi opened her small mouth, before taking a small bite of Lycoris' soulmist.
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 24th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Lycoris

"Ah I see~ Hmmm... I don't know about that, Big bro. I can interact with you both just fine, right?" Lyco was still obfuscating stupidity, she was secretly having fun in fooling two of her fellow ethereal kind. She braced herself when the ghostly girl named Kimi bit down on her right index finger. Eh? It doesn't... hurt at all... Lyco tilted her head to the right in confusion, the nibbling of the girl didn't have any effect on her, it seemed the ghost was far too weak to take over Lyco's soulmist even with her efforts.

I see... Lyco got the message and purposely weakened that part of her soulmist "Ga-?!" pain shot through her as her finger was torn from the tip to its middle section. Kimi should feel an overwhelming sensation because of the difference in power between her and Lycoris. "Alright, that's... enough..." She said between heaved breaths, her soulmist immediately fixed her form by regenerating her finger.

"Y-yeah? What is it, big bro?" Lycoris noticed the older ghost was watching her and the fact he kept his other eye closed also made her curious. "Why are you keeping one of your eyes closed? Like a pirate?"

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on July 24th, 2013, 8:15 pm

OOCErm...I hope I did not go to far with this post...if I did, PM me, and I'll change it.

Shiyami was carefully watching the two girls as Kimi went in for the bite. though he knew he was suppose to pay attention, his mind was still thinking about Lycoris' response to his answer about spiritists.

"Ah I see~ Hmmm... I don't know about that, Big bro. I can interact with you both just fine, right?"

'Well, she definitely acts like a child. Perhaps I should stop doubting her...', Shiyami thought with a sigh. However, his benefit of doubt was dashed to pieces as he saw the Lycoris' finger get torn off, which gave both Kimi and Shiyami the scare of their life -er, existence-. While Kimi was swallowing the soulmist, Shiyami thoughts changed again. Taking note of the soulmist regenerating her index finger, Shiyami felt something he hasn't felt in years. What was this emotion called...? Ah yes, it was fear. 'If the soulmist can regenerate a body part, that would mean she is probably a..a..OH PETCH! She may be a ghost!......but...for a ghost to be able to materialize with such skill...this is bad. Petch., Shiyami's train of thought that passed through his head. controlling his facial expression, he tried to pretend that he did not notice anything out of the ordinary. At least until what Lycoris asked next.

"Y-yeah? What is it, big bro?" "Why are you keeping one of your eyes closed? Like a pirate?"

His right eye widening at the question, Shiyami panicked slightly. "Uh...that is...uh...", the words barely coming together into an incomplete sentence. Luckily, before he finished his sentence, Kimi interrupted him.

Kimi, after swallowing the soulmist, had been thinking for some time, before she untied the ribbon from her hair, and blinked to Shiyami's side. "Lycoris. You soulmist. Why, does it have...flavor? Normally, Spiritist's soulmist have no taste, but very delectable texture. However, your soulmist had taste. Granted, it was a good taste. However, the only other soulmist I've eaten that also had a flavor of some kind would be Shiyami's. Yet, he is a ghost. What are you?", she asked, but her manner of speech changing to one of an adult.
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 25th, 2013, 3:04 am

OOCNah, it's fine! In fact, I've always wanted to see Kimi's 'mature' side. :D

Lycoris' eyes widened a bit when Kimi suddenly went cautious and blinked to Big bro's side, her tone noticeably shifted to mature and her voice went deeper like a woman in the veil of a little girl. Lycoris would be surprised if she was the inexperienced ghost a season ago, but having met with Noaru the ancient spirit, she knew that appearance means nothing to her kin. Heck, she could even alter her eye color, hair color, and clothes for that matter. Kimi wasn't like her, Lyco was a true little girl in the body of a little girl, but Kimi was actually a woman.

"Ehehehe~ What am I?" Lyco smiled mischievously and put her hands behind her back, taking a walk to circle the pair "Wonders, wonders, maybe you haven't met all kinds of spiritists yet, Madame Kimi" Noticing her change in demeanor, Lyco appropriately used the title she reserved for women older than her. "Don't you think that there are all kinds of soulmist? Ehehehe~" Lyco approached Kimi from behind and hugged her, putting her chin on top of her right shoulder "Did you like it? Why do you look so cautious? I wonder..." She whispered to her right ear, Lyco's much more powerful presence overwhelmed her.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on July 25th, 2013, 11:44 pm

"Ehehehe~ What am I?"

"This is bad. This is really bad. I'm stuck in a situation where I can't do anything yet., Shiyami thought quickly. His fighting prowess was low while his left eye was closed. However, if he opened his left eye, he probably would not be able to defend Kimi at all.The pair of ghosts, were carefully watching Lycoris walk around them, both in fear and curiosity.

"Wonders, wonders, maybe you haven't met all kinds of spiritists yet, Madame Kimi"

Kimi became slightly flustered as she was called Madame. Normally she acts as a ten year old, so she wasn't used to being referred as such. "Uhm...well, that may be, but I never ate a soulmist from a spiritist that had flavor of the sorts.", Kimi responded, while slightly unfocused from the girl's comment

"Don't you think that there are all kinds of soulmist? Ehehehe~"

When Kimi felt Lycoris' arms wrap around to hug her, her face flushed even more. 'Ah, that is right. You never been hugged before when you had your ribbon off, have you?', Shiyami thought, all the while watching the interactions between the two. However, he was still keeping his guard up, evident by his box that was by his side. Otherwise, Shiyami was a small bit entertained by Kimi's reactions to Lycoris.

"Did you like it? Why do you look so cautious? I wonder..."

Kimi shivered slightly when Lycoris whispered in her ear, being nervous to the point where she couldn't move. Her being nervous, came from two reasons. One, she never had anyone do anything similar to what Lycoris was doing to her, and two, she felt the immense difference in strength between herself and Lycoris. "It...not that I didn't like the taste...but...but...", Kimi stuttered unable to answer. Shiyami sighed, before speaking. "Lycoris. What. Are. You?", he asked, pausing per word, to hopefully draw attention towards him, and possibly allowing Kimi to calm down.
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 26th, 2013, 2:56 am

"Ehehehahaha~♪" Lyco hugged Kimi tighter and rubbed her left cheek with her right cheek, the girl was far too cute to be ignored, she got the same fluffy feeling like when she's with her little sister, Rena. "Ha..." For some reason, Lyco started to blush as well and closed her eyes, pressing herself against Kimi's back and hugging her torso tight with her hands. The smaller girl was getting flustered and flustered, it fueled Lyco's reactions further

"Eh?" The older messy-haired ghost's question brought her out from her trance. Lyco released Kimi and made a thinking expression "Why are you so confused, eh? I look like a human, am I? Ehehe~" She answered ambiguously and noticed the box Shiyami was dragging Is it that heavy? Hmmm... Lyco approached the box and without Shiyami's permission, focused her soulmist on her right hand and lifted the box with her hand to above her head with seemingly no effort at all. "Eh? It's light?" She spun the box like it was some kind of ball "I wonder what's in it~?"

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes