Please read

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Please read

Postby Ai Shou on July 19th, 2013, 2:59 am

Hello, friends.

Apologies to those who have requested a template from me recently, whether through reply or PM. I have had some... difficulties of late with a serious pain that would not cease for the life of me. I have managed to get it taken care of, but there will be no replies nor templates being created by me anytime soon until I can fully recover enough to spend the time to create them. After all, the creation of a template is one of delicacy and strain mentally which, when paired with the physical pain I've been having, is something I simply cannot endure. I will state that I have no intention of quitting my replies to those I thread with, but bear with me. Replies of both threads and PMs will be hard labor for me with all the meds I am on for the pain, but I assure you I will be trying my best to get them done in a more swift manner.

Thanks,
Ai/Dasreide/Aaron/Ariann
(Note: Right-click the pic and select 'Open in a New Tab'. Otherwise, the video will appear within the same window you are reading this on. Signature courtesy of Abstract! Big thankies!)
Ai Shou
Creator of the Abberant

Words: 32642
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 4:55 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Please read

Postby Radiant on July 19th, 2013, 3:03 am

Oh my, Ai. I sincerely hope you recover soon and without any further complications. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)