[Kulkukan Tavern and Inn/Docks] And so it Begins [Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Kulkukan Tavern and Inn/Docks] And so it Begins [Open]

Postby Voros Redsun on July 27th, 2010, 6:35 pm

Thinking back the small amount of training Voros had done in Spiritism, Sorn was right usually the spiritist calls out the name of the spirit they want to summon but he also knew that he wasn't that good of a Spiritist, in all actuality Voros should have needed a lot more time and practice to accomplish the feat he had done as of now all he had done was lay down Soul Mist that was mildly appealing to ghosts in hopes that one would come closer to him expecting more and it had happened so. This Sorn character however seemed to know something about Spiritism having believed Voros to be some great Spiritist when really he was only just learning how to control this magic perhaps he had been summoned once before? Voros had no way of knowing without asking but wanted to at least stay on his good side by answering the spirits questions before asking his own.

"I put down some Soul Mist to see if I could attract a ghost such as yourself...I am not as great of a Spiritist as one may think."

As he spoke Sorn seemed to flicker erratically, which made Voros nervous that he was going to be abruptly cut off from the world but when the flickering stopped due to Sorn's concentration he assumed he would be in this world for at least a little longer though he still looked very strange, Voros decided that was just common nature for ghosts and went to answer his question Voros's tone was dark yet relaxed trying not to seem hostile towards it and he took a short pause before speaking.

"...I baited you here because, I seek wisdom, answers, clarity. At first I thought I knew how to go about living but recent mental developments have lead me to believe I had been going about it wrong for the longest time and want to make amends to myself for going down such a brightly colored road. I brought you here in hopes that...that a being that has lived a full-life and then some might see an answer that I cannot see a real logical reason to keep going, for it cannot be for friends, family or love..."

Voros didn't like giving out personal information like this but it was the only way to get what he needed, it wasn't like the being could read minds...or could he? In any case whether or not he had an answer for Voros he felt obligated to help the first spirit he summoned be sent to the beyond and he would still try to help him regardless of what happened.
Voros Redsun
Player

Words: 9442
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2010, 5:45 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Previous