[The spot] Will work for...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Lessomm on August 23rd, 2013, 9:25 am

Lessomm nodded as Miro took care of his questions regarding Ender's place of power. So Ender was not in charge next to Miro but more on a seperate basis from Lessomm's duties. Although at Lessomm's leisure would probably mean that any normal orders would be complied with as long as his abilities allowed it. "I understand. I apologize for the interruption, master." It seemed that the master was kind and interested in teaching Lessomm but he was also strict and set in certain ways. Lessomm would make a point of learning all his quirks and habits to first lower and then completely erase his own mistakes.

As Miro pushed the rock spell from the chairs, Lessomm's hands reached out to try and grab it, preventing it from breaking, but the rock shattered into pieces on the floor, probably alerting the neighbors and the lower tenant, who'd be, depending on who lived there, rather angry at the situation. Lessomm helped to set the chairs up for his master, seeing as he only used one arm at all times. He sat himseld down next to Miro and looked at the parchment while listening to the fifth rune being explained. So there was the focus rune, to store the magic, the trigger rune to activate it, the barrier rune to contain the magic, the switch which mixed the magics and now the final rune being a path, which was basicly a way for the magic to move along.

Lessomm took a peek into the jar of inscribing paint and noticed it wasn't much different from normal paint at first sight. He watched as the brush touched the parchment and his master started forming the glyph on the page. Lessomm tried to stack all the information in his head, pushing aside the five runes to make room for the fact that glyphs loaded with magic deteriorate over time. Lessomm made a big mental note about the qualities of inscribing paint over normal paint, especially the part where Miro mentioned magic being set loose. Lessomm watched as his master continued to draw on the parchment.

At first the image was strange and with weird symbols and lines all across the parchment. But as time passed more of th eimage became clear and Lessomm started to recognize the physical creation his master had just thrown on the floor not a moment ago. The entire painting, or glyph as it would probably turn out to be, become a collection of lines connecting left and right with each other, some with symbols in it, representing parts that Lessomm recognized from the rock construct. As he connected the names of the runes in his head to the what he figured where the correct parts on the parchment, corresponding to the parts of the rock construct now shattered, his master finished with a diamond inside of a square.

The entire design of the glyph looked overwhelming and intricate to a novice like Lessomm, who was quite amazed at what he saw in front of him. As Miro explained the set up on the parchment, Lessomm found that he had connected the right term to most of the right runes, making only a mistake with the trigger part, having linked it to to the center of the switch. Lessomm let pointed at the different parts of the glyph as Miro explained them and repeated their names in his head. "Attuned? How is the trigger attuned, master? It's not connected to the rest of the glyph."

Lessomm watched as the Res was once more created. The substance seemed eerie and alien to him and for the second time that day, Lessomm's body reacted by seeping out Djed in a defensive maneuver. He watched as three shapes of Res, blob like in their existance, floated above the glyph, one above each focus and one suspended between them, floating above Miro's hand. As his master explained, Lessomm watched the snow and sand fall in amazement. So it wasn't just fire and water or steam but everything. The laugh that suddenly came from his master sent a chill down his spine as Lessomm looked at the bony mask on his master's face.

Lessomm watched the two remaining blobs of loating Res turn into the familiar fire and water and sink into the foci. The flash of light left sparks on his sight as the two elements disappeared into the parchment. Blinking profusely, Lessomm tried to listen to his master as well. Although he wasn't too sure about combining fire and water inside of a piece of parchment, Lessomm wasn't about to disobey his master. He reached out and grabbed the corner of the parchment where the trigger was located, firmly pressing his thumb on it. His free hand was brought up in an attempt to cover his face in case something decided to explode.

Although there was flashing lights and steam and hissing noises, there were no explosions coming from the paper and Lessomm found himself staring at a crumpled up, half burnt parchment, ruined beyond any use, besides maybe a firestarter. The entire glyph his master had created had vanished. Lessomm let go of the scroll as soon as the corner he was holding onto crumpled under his touch. The parchment suddeny burst apart and floated all over the floor, joining the shattered rock representation of a glyph. "I think I understand the basic of it, master. Although I'm also sure I'll need some time before I can glyph as well as you."

As his master hadn't show his magical hand, Lessomm quickly followed the command and stood back a little. As he focused on his Djed, he found it already seeped out and ready to be used. "Euhm... As you know, master, people have always invented new things. It is a natural course of life that when something is invented, like Reimancy, something else is invented to counter it. I read that somewhere. So shielding is used only for protection and is almost useless in an offensive manner." As he spoke, he solidified his Djed in place around his skin and focused on it, hardening it like a shell.

"Like in reimancy, when you turn your Djed into Res, shielders turn their Djed into a shield, usually something hard and tough. The shield is then given a task or a combination of tasks. Once the shield is in place and provided with the necessary amount of Djed, the shield does what it is tasked to do." Lessomm tilted his head slightly as he focused on his own Djed seeping the tasks into the shield around him as he formed it and finalized it. As it was only a demonstration, he skipped the Djed absorbation task and went straight for the most visible task he knew: blocking light. The shields only task was to block any light coming out of it. "Depending on the users skill, multiple tasks can be given or very specific tasks can be given. I could, for example, task my shield to prevent light from coming out of it, resulting in...."

As he let the shield settle in and start its work, feeding his Djed into the only task it had, his entire frame would start to fade from view quickly, losing all semblence of relief and color until Lessomm was nothing more than a pure black, somewhat Lessomm shaped, form. "Of course, the tasks can be as varied as the people creating the shields. I could create a shield that prevents sound from going out of a certain area or I could shield myself from fire or water." As he spoke, the shield seemed to blow itself up, gathering in size as Lessomm seeped more Djed out of his pores and into the shield, tasking it to shield a larger area. The blackness that was first somewhat recognizable as a person grew to an egg shape, a third of it seemingly disappearing in the floor, covering the area where Lessomm was standing entirely, blocking the view of whatever was in or behind the shield completely.

As Lessomm pushed out more Djed from his body, the form grew and grew, threatening to swallow up Miro as well. The blackness simply passed by Lessomm's master as the shield swallowed him as well. As soon as his eyes passed through the blackness, Lessomm and the entire room would be revealed again, leaving no sign of the shield. "Shields go two ways and can be tasked differently. Although you couldn't see anything inside or behind the shield, master, from the inside the shield there is no such restriction." Lessomm's breathing was more troubled, as if he had ran a bit. As the shield was invisible from the inside the difference between the room seen from inside the shield and the room seen without a shield went unnoticed, if not for the pieces of blueish weave near the edges of the room that flickered and died out as Lessomm retracted his Djed, leaving the shield to fade on its own.

"Without Djed to sustain it, a shield will quickly wither and fade from existance. So most shields are tasked with Djed absorbing capabilities to sustain themselves from people who'd try to break through." As he spoke his breathing seemed to turn to normal again. Lessomm wiped the single drop of sweat from his brow as he stood in front of his master. "At least, that is how it is written in the study books. Due to my... ailment..." Lessomm brushed with his fingers over the scar on the side of his head. "Most of what you've seen happens on its own for me, as if my body knows what I want it to do. I'm not sure if that is how it works for you as well, master, but that's how it works for me." Lessomm fell silent after that, doing his best not to look into Miro's eyes while trying to not make it obvious that he wasn't too comfortable with the fact that he couldn't explain it things properly, although he wanted to.
Lessomm
How can I be of service?

Words: 108542
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2013, 10:47 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Postby Miro on August 27th, 2013, 7:26 am

Lessomm had no objection to what he saw until the trigger separate from the rest of the sigil. Miro could tell his servant was following perfectly and understanding the lesson. "Glyphing is a discipline of world magic, and each rune contains Djed. When the sigil is drawn, each rune is tasked to perform a certain duty, and uses the Djed within the shape to modify other magic. While drawing the trigger, it is tasked specifically to bring interaction from the wielder to the scroll. When the condition that it is set with is met, it releases its Djed to deactivate or activate the rune it is attuned to. The Djed travels through the parchment, though not instantly."

And as the sigil was activated, Lessomm showed a curious display of fear. Miro focused Djed to his voice and prepared it with an emotional response of calmness. "Relax Lessomm, my magic will not harm you. As a wizard flinching from magic is a dangerous habit. Fear clouds the mind, and that weakens ones spells." The Hypnotist once again began to gather Djed for an emotional response. He focused on the strong feeling of confidence his battle robe gave him and placed a hand on his servant's shoulder. "You are understanding very well Lessomm. You will need time, sure, but mostly you require practice and guidance."

It seemed that the Eypharian was now going to share his knowledge. Miro had once before encountered the discipline, but never truly understood fully what it was capable of. As the lesson unfolded, it became clear how unique the magic was. Switching view from one side of the shield to the other really put things in perspective. Uses for such a discipline could be endless. "Do you think it possible a shield could be made around another person?" A simple enough inquiry, but he could tell the injury the man had sustained caused him trouble. It seemed something that needed to be healed immediately. Though the wizard did not know of any healers in Ravok. Hopefully the injury to his head would not cause any issues.

The Chained One could tell that the servant was a wizard beneath his profession. "Personal magic is guided by will, understanding, and an accomplished user allows that to become instinct. It is the same for me, a trained reflex. World magic though is not quite the same. Learning to better harness the Djed in your craft, from something like runes, it takes a different mindset. A personal wizard might benefit from emotions and strong will, though a world wizard will often prefer a calm and focused mind." He gave a reassuring nod. "You may find that each magic brings a different side of you out in casting. The trick is to master that part of you. Then you may be allowed to truly master the discipline."

Miro began to rummage through his bag and replaced the scroll parchment on the table. He readied the brush and paint along with the seats. "For me, in Reimancy, to cast it I focus on the instinct that fueled my need for mastery. That is survival. To use it to provide for my immediate needs at a steep cost. In Glyphing, it is what my mother taught me about preparation and patience. Keeping a mind clear and remembering that the key to magic is balanced control and power. In a sigil everything must be balanced and contained. When performing the discipline, my mind is taken to a place where the act flows naturally. And as I master each different discipline, I also master the virtue the magic draws forth." Now sitting in the far chair, he invited Lessomm to sit.

"Virtues are they? Hypnotism that fuels your virtue of domination in the form of manipulation. Leeching that feeds off of your need for power. As you work to master each discipline you gain a new corruption. The only thing that even stood a chance of purifying you was accepting me, but it was an impossible thing to do. Do you really want such a fool as your servant? I would take any lesson you gave me and use it for so much more. More loyal, able, and close to yourself. To leave me weak also leaves you weak." But Miro would hear nothing of it. He had reason to treat the Familiar as he did. The creature was loyal to the power and influence he could obtain in this world first and his master second. He had only given up on leading them, not abandoned the wish entirely.

The Hypnotist readied Djed in his voice and prepared his instructions for Lessomm. The casting however would not be directed at the servant, but rather the Irylid. However the channel for the casting would indeed be the lesson given to the Eypharian. "Together we will create a simple sigil and observe the other capabilities of the magic. A novice such as yourself will want to avoid creating scrolls for some time, though it can be done safely." He prepared an emotional response of respect and directed it towards his Familiar. "The key is not to focus on using magic to an ideal, but to learn how to properly wield the discipline." The subject of the talk would quickly change towards an idealistic philosophy to be forced on the Irylid.

Another Hypnotism spell was prepared, this time a suggestion. The words spoken would be the suggestion itself, a message to be imprinted on Ender especially. The Djed would lay it firmly within the subconscious, but the message delivered was what mattered. To create the spell the wizard was forced to gather himself, to take pride in his casting. In order to speak idealistic values effectively, one must delude themselves enough to believe them. Miro swelled with arrogance as he oozed his Djed charged voice from his lips. "It is not the amount of power or skill one holds with magic, but the things they use it to accomplish. A master Shielder with nothing to be protected from is even more useless than a fledgling Reimancer who can barely protect himself."

The wizard continued on, another spell prepared in his throat. Further still he drew away from his task of teaching to lecture subliminally. "Before focusing on what we would like to be able to do, we first master what we are capable of. And as a complete novice, we must learn what we are capable of before even attempting it. Power is only beneficial to a user when he has the control to make use of it." He snatched a brush and forced it into Lessomm's hand. The pot of paint was uncovered and Miro was eager to push his student towards success. "But the most important one thing a wizard can do is believe in his magic. To know that his body is the vessel through which magic is brought into existence. That his will is what drives it to creation."

The undead saw more from this servant than any other mortal in Ravok. He had not taken a grand path, nor was he accomplished in his life. But the one thing he did have was potential. When given the chance to prosper he accepted. Though seemingly naive, he gave the Chained One a chance. And it would be a mistake, had the man not new perspective in life coming to him. If any soul, no matter how humble or insignificant truly opened itself to magic, they could reach enlightenment. Djed is everything, and through it everything is possible. "I believe in you Lessomm. A scroll is where you start, but also what you will work to master. We start now."

Miro prepared another emotional response in his throat. This time his voice would cast Hypnotism on Lessomm, and it would further instill the subtle assertion of confidence within him. "After meditating on the lesson, witnessing everything, you are prepared for this. And I am right here with you. Glyphing is completely harmless without the presence of other magics, so there is no risk. Even if a mistake is made, it is of no consequence. Together we shall just construct a sigil and have your first attempt at the discipline out of the way. In fact, to assist you, I will create a sigil as well."

Another scroll of parchment and brush and set it before him. He dipped his brush in paint and hovered with the bristles in the black substance. "But of course, a scroll is not the only application of Glyphing. In world magic, let us say Alchemy for example, it is very useful. The Glyphing wizard would create a series of barriers and focuses to contain the magic within the circle and absorb any stray Djed. In personal magic a wizard might create focuses to help exude Djed from himself with increased efficiency. Usually drawn on the palms, but one is never limited. These are things that even a novice can assist on and accomplish quite well. A perfect way for one to learn with practical application. An extra barrier, no matter how weak, is always useful."

The wizard placed his brush in the center of the parchment. He began by drawing a simple square with a pattern of straight crossing lines from left to right and top to bottom. He took care to draw evenly spaced and straight lines. And now within the box was a grouping of several smaller boxes. Within each of those a thin line from corner to corner and filled each box with an 'X'. "There a focus. It is different from every other focus I have ever drawn, but also the same. It will accomplish exactly the same function of all those before it. The reason why is simple too. As I explained before, it is because I tasked it this way. This rune was drawn with the intent of absorbing and storing magic. It can look any way the wizard wishes it to."

The undead continued on with the next step of the sigil. Each line drawn was tasked to serve as a barrier, a rune to contain and restrict magic. They were made in the form of two simple shapes intersecting. A series of carefully drawn squares were drawn around the focus, each bigger than the last. Then, just opposite of the squares, a series of diamonds were drawn. The two shapes mirrored each other, each increasing in size with corners that met in the center of each adjacent line. The barriers spread out and contained the focus several times before the Reimancer was satisfied. "I also find it beneficial to use harmonic shapes and patterns."

Miro pointed to his barrier and smirked. "Like this, my barrier. The squares and diamond pattern compliments the focus quite well. The two runes seem to flow together quite well. Though that is not to say that a circular barrier wouldn't work just fine. Some part of me urges me however to put in the extra effort, and I feel somehow I am rewarded for my care with excellence. As I said, the effort and the pride one puts into their work does matter." And unlike the example sigil, this one remained simple. All that remained now was a trigger. "I do not expect you to be able to grasp a trigger just yet. Your task is finished once you draw a focus and barrier."

A trigger was drawn quite simply in the corner of the parchment. Two triangles drawn over top of each other facing opposite directions. Around them were a overlapping square and diamond that wrapped about them. All the while in drawing tasking it to release the barrier and free the magic stored within the focus. The condition of release being the spoken phrase, "trigger release". "Create yours as you will and I will finish it with a trigger. Perhaps soon I will prepare a magic experiment for us one of these days. In such a case, you will definitely be required to create barriers about the room." Things would turn out well if things kept up this way.

Ender communicated as his master waited. His tone was sullen and his voice unsure. "I understand Miro. I have yet to use my magic to assist us even once. Without learning a way to benefit you, there is nothing I can do for us. At best I have wished to imitate you, or even for you to tell me what I am to do. I see now that without the ability to control and command my own power, there is no point in me having it. I vow to learn this, and to find some way to benefit us. Even if they are simple perks, I will train myself to serve you better. There are indeed things that only I can do for us. Thank you Master Miro. I can at least keep this man alive. This servant shall not die while under my protection."
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lessomm on August 28th, 2013, 4:04 am

So glyphing was not just nice drawings on a piece of parchment. It involved more than that. The knowledge that glyphing required Djed did explain quite a few things Lessomm had found unusual about the magic. The fact that simple drawings could absorb the Djed, as his master had shown just before, had made no sense to the young man. But now he understood that it was more than just drawings on parchment. And the trigger worked because it was drawn with a purpose in mind and fueled by Djed as well. The similarities between glyphing and shielding become more obvious to Lessomm as the lesson continued.

Lessomm felt like an idiot as he shied away from the steam that rose from the parchment. A natural reaction from most people when it comes to magic but not the reaction a wizard should make. He could have simply prepared a shield to protect himself from the magic, which would have gone unnoticed by normal eyes anyway. "I understand, master. It's not that I'm afraid of the magic. It's just..." He trailed off as he couldn't find the right way of putting it. It wasn't the magic that made him back off. It was the potential of the magic going haywire and exploding in his face. Unlike his undead master, Lessomm still felt pain and got damaged when things went wrong. As Miro spoke to him, Lessomm felt more of his doubts about the magic fade away, leaving nothing but a passing thought. His master's hand touched his shoulder and Lessomm found himself realizing that his master was a practiced master-class wizard. Nothing could go wrong.

"Of course, master. That is what the discipline is all about. Shields can be placed anywhere, as long as it is within range of the wizard's power. Personal shields are just the easiest to create and to demonstrate with." He bowed his head slightly as he finished his explenation. Although his master had been treating him with respect and kindness it was not Lessomm's place to forget the nature of their relationship. Miro was still the master and would always be the master. Lessomm paid attention to his words as Miro made an attempt at explaining a bit more about the different schools of magic. Although there was truth in his master's words, Lessomm couldn't help but feel like it didn't really work that way for him. As his master motioned towards the second chair, Lessomm took a seat.

Although he had only seen it once and had it explained to him once, his master already found him ready to attempt a glyph on his own. He listened carefully to his master, taking in every word like a sponge. There was much room in Lessomm's head and he gladly accepted the things his master gave him to store in there. He grasped the brush that was pushed in his hand and he looked at his master. The words that followed swelled the Eypharian with pride, even though he himself was not entirely sure if he was up to task. But as his master had said: Power is only beneficial to a user who knows how to use it. As his master told him that he was prepared, Lessomm felt that he was. He had seen his master use it and had paid attention throught he lecture. Lessomm nodded firmly. "Yes, master. I am prepared."

Lessomm paid attention to his master's words as he watched the brush move over the parchment. As his master drew the pattern of straight crossing lines, Lessomm followed his example, although crude and hurriedly. Where Miro painted perfection and practiced lines, Lessomm drew quick and wobbly lines, matching the general shape of the glyph his master made but used far from the proficient painting or glyphing skills. His own focus was barely over half done when Miro finished the last line and explained him what they had been drawing. Lessomm also learned that no matter how you draw something, the purpose can be whatever you want it to be.

As Lessomm continued to finish his focus, his master moved on tot he next step and started drawing what would become the barrier for it. Lessomm finished his focus and moved on to the barrier as well, starting to copy the shapes and sizes from his master's glyph, trying to task it as a barrier. Half listening to Miro explaining about harmonic patterns and shapes and half trying to catch up with his master, Lessomm managed to do both with a decent succesrate. He couldn't remember the last time he had been in a school situation like this. It was strange yet comfortable. As his master told him to skip the trigger for now, Lessomm relaxed, as this gave him some more time to focus on his focus and barrier runes. Going back over them he start to draw little lines and shapes along them, prettying up the entire glyph with little additions along the already existing lines.

Lessomm finished his glyph after his master had finished his. Although at first the glyph had been crude and quickly done, the final result did resemble some sort of professionally done rune. The end result was highly different from Miro's glyph, however. "I'm always happy to assist you, master." Lessomm bowed his head somewhat as he replaced the brush back where it had originally come from. He gave a last glance over his glyph before turning the parchment so it was turned for his master to look at it. Not that a glyph had a certain direction but Lessomm felt like it had to be seen the way it had been drawn.
Lessomm
How can I be of service?

Character sheet

Postby Miro on October 7th, 2013, 10:31 pm

Miro was pleased with Lessomm's glyph. It was not all that bad. "That is a great first attempt, and I am impressed. Let me finish it now." The wizard drew a small circle with a square and diamond within it. He tasked it to disable the barrier and release the focus. It was just a simple way to stamp it approved as a sigil, even as shoddy as it was. "And I believe we shall be done for today, though this is only a break from your lessons. I wish you back tomorrow, as I will have planned out a way for us to become better acquainted."

It was more than he could have expected from some stranger, but exactly what one should expect from a professional who served a master. His glyph did well as far as drawing, and the purposing of them he hoped was applied just as well. It was a deliberate art, drawing runes. It took concentration and directed purpose, like any magical discipline. "You seem to have learned well from my instruction, and I hope you reflect on this in your spare time. I had hoped also to teach you of creating a channeling glyph, but it is best saved for later. There is much more to learn on Glyphing, but tomorrow we shall put emphasis on our relationship. And what is expected of you of course. If also you have expectations of me, you are welcome to share. Feel free to speak your opinion to me always."

The Chained One scratched at his head for a moment as he looked around. "I guess I kind of made a mess, huh?" He stood and kicked at some of the crumbs of rock. "Before your dismissal, might you make some effort of cleaning this? Needn't do much more than gather the larger pieces and drop them outside. I was quite careless in its disposal. I guess that is what I pay you for though." In one final act of sincerity, the wizard focused his Djed into his stare and words. An emotion of pride was channeled, a final payment for his first day of work. "Truly I am lucky to have you. I place you in tier above the rest of the individuals I have met in this city. You have seen past my race, and for that you shall be rewarded." Very few would ask to be given the rewards Miro had in mind.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lessomm on November 12th, 2013, 10:41 am

It was nice to hear the praise coming from his master, even for something that was obviously not at the level of his master. The glyph looked nice but compared to the example his master had made it looked like a child's drawing. He nodded appreciatively at the compliments his master gave him. It was also nice to know that in this short day together, Lessomm had not learned everything there was to learn about glyphing. He listened as his master gave him a brief explenation of the immediate future they would share together.

Lessomm couldn't help but smile as his master mentioned the mess he had made. From the start of the show, Lessomm had noticed all the rubbish and dirt the lessons had created: burnt paper, pieces of rock and melting ice, all spread out over the floor and the chair. "Of course, master. I will get to it right away." Lessomm nodded and stood up from his chair, ready to bring the room back to how it was before he had arrived. With the final words of his master, Lessomm felt proud of what he had done today and he could hear the same pride in his master's voice.

Without a bin or broom to really clean up, Lessomm picked up as many pieces as he could in his two hands and carried them outside the door into the hallway. At the end of the hallway was an arch which lead to the outside. Lessomm made sure the pieces of rubble wouldn't land on anyone before he tossed them outside. He had to make several trips back and forth before all the major pieces of ice and rock were removed from Miro's room. With no proper cleaning equipment at hand, Lessomm used an old piece of cloth to wipe up the melted ice and brush together the ashes of the paper and the dust of the rock. On his hands and knees he worked his way through the room, from the far end moving little by little towards the door, making sure nothing was left that would hint at magical stone construction, self burning paper or any other magical accidents or shows that might occur.

Back in the hallway, Lessomm continued on his hands and knees and worked his way down towards the outside, pushing the dirt and the now quite stained cloth over the edge, letting it fall on top of the pieces of rock and now fully melted ice. He got up and brushed over his knees, making sure they were presentable before moving back into the room with his master. He used some of the water from the wash tank normally used for morning bathroom rituals but left untouched by his undead master. "Master, with your permission I will retire for the day. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I will see you again tomorrow morning." He bowed towards his master, as he had done in the Spot, crossing his left arm over his chest and touching his fingers against his right shoulder.

Satisfied with his first day, Lessomm left the room, leaving behind a content master and a very heavy load of anxiety and stress. The first day had gone rather well, although he now started to realize the difference in service his master expected of him and what Lessomm has been offering at the beginning. Not that it mattered to the young Eypharian. A master like Miro, so kind and understanding, so willing to teach someone like Lessomm would be served in any way possible.
Lessomm
How can I be of service?

Character sheet

Postby Abstract on December 7th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Grade Awarded!

Miro

Skills

~ Hypnotism - 3
~ Persuasion - 1
~ Observation - 1
~ Teaching - 2
~ Glyphing - 1
~ Drawing - 1
~ Familiary - 1

Lores

~ Lessomm: Morphing Butler
~ Hiring a Servant
~ Lessomm: Basic History
~ Shielding: Shields Deteriorate

Other

-30gm

Lessomm

Skills

~ Persuasion - 1
~ Morphing - 1
~ Observation - 2
~ Storytelling - 1
~ Shielding - 1
~ Teaching - 1
~ Glyphing - 1
~ Cleaning - 1

Lores

~ Miro: Undead Wizard
~ Ravok: Miro's Home
~ Glyphing: Modifies Magic
~ Reimancy: Res
~ Glyphing: Five Types of Runes
~ Glyphing: Glyphs Deteriorate

Other

+30gm

Notes

Miro's marked by Morwen? What?? O.o

Anyways, excellent thread. A lot of skills going around, plus teaching and the like. I might have missed some things, so PM me if you think you deserve something else.

Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous