Like Two Ships, Or Perhaps Not [Private - Jaeden Kincade]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Amorette la Rose-Noire on July 21st, 2010, 2:52 am

84th Day of Summer, 510 A.V.

The dark maiden was without her usual meticulously painted visage; it made no sense at all to draw lines of black upon one's face to exaggerate beauty when there was no one to see them and when the weather and weary of travel would just erode the effect. No. Instead she bore her pale face as her mother had made it. To her, it was a disgusting way to be but she resigned herself to it for now, perhaps tonight she could paint her face just for the effect. Her long, dark hair was swept back in a braid and the rest knotted carelessly; hopelessly unruly as always. A light cloak of black clung to her frame, more to ward off the dirt than any chill that may linger in the summer air.

But her feet were growing weary; Amorette did not often travel through the wilderness of Syliras anymore, having settled almost completely in Ravok. She used to travel these roads all the time when she was just a girl, just older than sixteen actually. Though, then she traveled in the company of Mr. Weistcher, less by choice and more by force with a dash of not knowing what else to do. Together, the pair of them had wandered the wilderness, her seducing traveling men and then the pair of them killing and robbing them. A girl had to eat and it was a living.

Amorette had come out here with the same intentions, not knowing how else to let her anger out other than aggressive acrobatics beneath the sheets followed by murder and fighting. It helped her get her rage out. And oh, Rhysol knew, was she full of rage! And anger! And hate! And a lot of confusion to top it off. She had been all summer and it had been affecting her work. Some men came to her wanting an angry dominating woman, but not all. She had needed to clear her head the only way she knew how. Petching Keating.

Luckily, most of the hate had burned away by now; the distant she had put between her and her brother helped. Her fingers no longer itched to kill and maim mindlessly.

Suddenly, Amorette came upon a pool; it seemed shallow and the water was clear enough. And cool. It felt unearthly on a summer's day, all the travel had made her hot even in the growing autumnal weather. With practiced hands, Amorette slid her bag off her shoulder and unbraided the cords that held her cloak around her neck, letting it fall to the ground next to her bag. Quikcly, her dress followed suit as did her underclothes, leaving her completely naked. Bending over as gracefully as she could, Amorette reaching into her bag and removed her elegant black mask that covered her entire face except for her mouth and donned it. It was beautiful, expressionless thing.

Dress in naught save a mask, Amorette slipped into the waters of the pool, staying near enough to the shore so that the water never got very deep. Just about to her naval. Lightly, she traced the tips of her long nails through the surface of the water, causing delicate ripples to ring out and away from her before fading into stillness again. It was so still and so quiet that even Amorette could appreciate the beauty.

Naturally, though, she considered her own to be superior.
Amorette la Rose-Noire
Ashes and Roses

Words: 59792
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 8:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on July 22nd, 2010, 12:04 am

Shortly after the ripples that Amorette caused to roll along the surface of the water had faded, her reflection along the calm surface of the water was broken up once again by small rolling waves. They brushed up along the flat of her stomach, slow at first but slightly increasing in size and strength with each passing wave. Nothing large enough to cause her to be pushed back or even be moved at all, but enough to let her know that something else besides her was disturbing the waters in the small pond she soaked in.

Looking up, she would spot the disturbance not far off from short as it began swimming for an area of the shoreline to the right. It swam underneath water, and in a strait line, not seeming to head strait for her, but close by. The first thing to break the surface were short strands of brown hair, a patch of white hair along the back right of the head was revealed as the swimmer came closer to short The swimming motions eventually stopped and instead water began to rise, carried with the standing frame of the swimmer itself, before it was eventually returned to the pond by gravity itself. Jaeden’s blue eyes would be revealed next, the rest of his face soon revealing a slight amount of growth along his cheeks, suggesting he had been out in the wilds for at least a day or three. Between his teeth, the shaft of a fishing arrow was gripped, a small mouth bass skewered through it’s side as it remained limp and motionless. The build and sculpted shape of his body, as well as more than a few small scars that revealed he had seen combat more than once, suggested the man may have been a Fighter or Knight. A strong looking hand reached up, grasping the arrow as he released his bite along the shaft and looked down to his catch with a smile. Along his right shoulder blade, a red tattoo of a rose encircled by one link of a chain, as well another symbol was tattooed along the right cheek of his buttocks which now, as long with the rest of his body down to his knees, stood clearly about the surface of the water.

“Finally got to you, you wiggly bastard.” Jaeden said out before running his hand over his hair, sliding another layer of water down as it streaked and beaded along his body with the rest.

Jaeden then took one step forward, only to immediately stop as his head slowly began to turn, noticing Amorette for the first time. His gaze seemed to travel up and down what was revealed of her frame as a leering silence seemed to pass. His head tilted slightly as his expression took on a form of fantasizing for a moment before his lips finally spread apart and Jaeden said, “Hawaph folah. Gwaaaaaha.”

Jaeden’s eyes then went wide for a split second as he gave a quick shake of his head, clearing his throat for a moment. “Had a frog in my throat there for a moment.” Jaeden finally said. “What I meant to say is, sorry. I didn’t mean to stare.”

Though Jaeden had made an apology, it seemed hollow at that point. Mainly due to the fact that he was, indeed, still staring.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Amorette la Rose-Noire on July 22nd, 2010, 4:46 am

At first the waves simply went unnoticed. She was in water, waves happened. That was natural. And then they were ignored; Amorette possibly was not one of the brightest creatures in the realm of Mizahar and it was certainly plausible the implication of the waves was simply lost on her. But as they rose high enough to splash just beneath her breasts, she finally took note of them and turned to see what all the commotion was about. "Petch my mother's rotting corpse," she muttered under her breath watching the disturbance, making to back towards the shoreline. Amorette may not be smart, but she knew she was unarmed.

But what rose out of the water caused Amorette to laugh; peels of laughter came pouring from her mouth as if she was a vase and had cracked. Why? The man before her was not comical in the physical sense nor was he disfigured amusingly, far from it actually, he was quite attractive. But with an arrow clutched tightly between his teeth and upon that a fish! How could Amorette not laugh? She was worried some huntsman was out to get her. And here was a silly fisherman just doing his thing.

Amorette had turned to face him completely, listening to his nonsensical jargon with the dying glimmers of amusement tweeking the corners of her mouth. She still found the situation hopelessly entertaining, though the initial fun had worn off. Significantly. Many women, at this point, would shrink into the water self-consciously or cover their breasts feebly with their arms in embarrassment. Not Amorette, whatever shred of modesty nature had given her had long since evaporated during the path of her career. She relished stares. Thrived off of them. But to be honest, now she hardly noticed that there was a thing to stare at.

Her dark eyes devoured him. Consuming him in his entirety they moved up oneside and down the other, lingering here and there though particularly on his tattoos. And of the one of the rose with the single link through it. A rose! Rose. It held significant meaning to her. While the man had apologized to her for staring, Amorette made no indication that she would. Eyes were meant for looking through, after all. Amorette smirked beneath her mask, enjoying that she had put it on for her own pleasure.

"Let your eyes feast, they look hungry!" She called out to him in tones laced with the subtle taste of laughter. She made to take a few steps toward him and then stopped suddenly, as if she thought better of it. Amorette even seemed to notice her own nudity, though not due to modesty. She covered her own breasts with a single bent arm and let the water handle the rest. "It seems you mean to say that you had a fish in your mouth, not a frog in your throat. But what a waste to have something like that in your mouth!" Amorette teased.

The apology had long since been forgotten and abandoned. She had no time for silly words like 'sorry.'
Amorette la Rose-Noire
Ashes and Roses

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on July 22nd, 2010, 6:28 am

Jaeden’s head tilted even further sideways as the woman suddenly took on an awkward position, only imagining how further she could go in his mind. The moans that echoed only seemed to fuel Jaeden’s vivid imagination even further as the shaft of the fishing arrow he held came to rest along his shoulder, his other hand coming to rest along his waist. “Huh, bendy.” Jaeden then said before shaking his head clear of the fantasy world in his mind which showed him and this woman rolling around in the waters of the pod. Oddly enough, it the fantasy concluded with the pair of them picking leaches off each others bodies. In a tender, lovingly manner of course.

Jaeden’s feet sloshed through the water as he began stepping towards the woman then. However, instead of hopping on top of her and getting busy bumping pelvises like she might have expected, Jaeden stopped in front of her, his hand extended to help her up. A smile crossed his lips as he looked into her eyes, rather than gradually looking over her body in lust or over her mask questioningly. “I usually like to know the name of a woman before I give her the most pleasurable half chime of her life.” Jaeden said before tapping the arrow along his should as the fish dangled along the end of it. “Oh, and I like to take them dinner.”

Jaeden’s eyes then shifted upward, as if trying to recall if his statement was true. He then rolled his eyes, donning a look of recollection. “Well, okay. Dinner isn’t necessary if they don’t want to eat.” Jaeden the corrected, still holding out his hand. “My names Jaeden, by the way. Jaeden Kincade.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Amorette la Rose-Noire on July 23rd, 2010, 2:07 am

For a moment, Amorette did not know if he was going to pounce on her like a dog as he trekked through the water and for another moment she was not sure if she cared. But he stopped and Amorette was not sure how she felt about it: a glimmer of disappointment mixed with a splash of relief. She moved not a muscle, though she blinked her coal-bright eyes as he stopped; they had either anticipated his next move incorrectly or were just plain surprised.

The darkly featured woman listened with apparent rapture as Jaeden spoke, hanging on to his every word. A real charmer, this one was. She smiled almost wickedly and now took her turn to move closer to him though her gait was slower than his had been and very measured; every step was placed meticulously as if the exact positioning of the leg was carefully thought out before moving. Amorette slowly closed the gap between the two, if he allowed, and began to circle around him so that she stood just behind him, if he did not turn to look at her that is.

Amorette stepped so close that they were an arm's length away now. His tattoos grew more detailed before her, like the petals of a flower as one leaned in for a closer inspection. He truly was a lovely creature. And strong. Very strong. She pursed his lips, peering back at his sparkling blue eyes with her own dark ones. She did not remove her mask, she loved it too much. It gave so much and aided her more; it let her be the any-woman: a lover, a friend, an enemy, a boss, or even a sister. Whatever he wanted.

Amorette breathed in deep, still having not responded to his words. Slowly she let the air flow from her in a very controlled exhale. Her body shrinking as the breath left her.

"Jaeden, is it?" She smiled once more; she stressed both syllables of the name as if she were feeling how it felt rolling over her tongue. "Jae-den." She repeated it with apparent satisfaction and nodded her head in agreement. "I am Amorette." She stressed her name slowly as she had done to his, putting particular emphasis on the 'A' and the 'ette.' She took another step closer, so that she were mere inches from him and raised her arms so that her hands were as close as she could get them without touching. She paused. "I am not sure I am one for dinner."

Amorette laughed. Not maliciously. She was enjoying herself. She leapt back, landing in the water so that only her neck and head stayed above, the rest slipped beneath the coolness of the water. She kicked some distance away.

"You speak with such conviction and as if I would be the only one receiving pleasure! And besides, I prefer to lead with wine." She winked under her mask though the effect and the action were most likely completely lost due to her coverage. She gingerly raised a bare and slender foot from the water playfully, smiling. "But perhaps I am not looking for your... 'chime'... but you are in fact looking for mine?"
Amorette la Rose-Noire
Ashes and Roses

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on July 23rd, 2010, 3:17 am

Jaeden’s hand slowly lowered, falling to his hip once again as Amorette stood on her own and slowly moved towards him. He remained motionless, save for his head, which turned, his gaze following her movements as she began to circle around him. His gaze then floated up to the sky for a moment, taking notice of a few clouds floating above as he gave a relaxed smile. There was something curious about the way she seemed to inspect his body, as if part of it was out of fascination and the other was out of pure curiosity to study. It almost seemed she had been searching for something. His head lowered then, the last drops of water massed water finally dripping from his brow as his gaze fell into Amorette’s own.

He gave a slow nod as she spoke his name. “Yeah, that’s the rumor anyhow.” Jaeden said as a smirk sharpened the corner of his mouth for a moment. He then gave a slight bow as she had finally revealed her name. “Amorette. A beautiful name. The sound rolls from the tongue smoothly like silk along skin. A pleasure to meet you.”

Jaeden then gave a slow tilt of his head in a weird nod of sorts, as if half expecting the answer she gave about dinner before diving into the water. He did a half turn, listening to Amorette as she spoke in that soft alluring tone that hinted at a game of cat and mouse. His gaze shifted for a moment as her foot rose from the water in a playfully inviting manner, like bait at the end of a hook meant to lure in the prey. “Well, I’ve had my share of experiences, but I don’t need to toot my own horn any more than it has been.” Jaeden finally replied after a moment of silenced passed by. “Too bad there are no taverns around. There’s a grape vine about a half mile south of here though.”

Jaeden’s body then slowly turned, and his feet once again began sloshing through the water, though this time in the direction towards shore that he had been originally moving. “Shame about dinner though,” Jaeden then said, turning his head slightly, “because I am one for dinner myself.”

Jaeden then dropped the fish along the ground, which now laid next to four others, before grabbing at his clothing and gear that was previously obscured from Amorette’s sight from where she had approached the shore. “See, the thing is,” Jaeden said picking up a pair of pants as he turned to look back to Amorette, “when in the wild, a good hunter doesn’t like to go hungry, and I haven’t eaten anything since last night.”

Jaeden then slowly began slipping his pants on as he stared out across the water, a smile still on his face as he looked to Amorette. “I could be looking for your chime, but right now, as a Survivalist, I’m still looking more not to starve.” Jaeden said as he began buttoning his pants. “Sure you don’t want to eat? I’m not quite the cook as a city tavern, but you won’t get sick. Well, unless you have an allergy or something.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Amorette la Rose-Noire on August 5th, 2010, 4:11 pm

Curious! This man excited her in a way that puzzles that had not been figured out were exciting. An enigma. He was clearly interested in her, or so she guessed from the obvious stares, yet he made no effort to progress things further. Her mood slumped. Amorette was a girl used to getting what she wanted when she wanted it. It either could come willingly or she could take it by force. But was that saying she wanted this man? Mentally, she shook herself. What exactly was going on here?

With dark, shielded eyes she watched him exit the water, studying the way the water rolled off his toned body; how his muscles flexed with each movement. He was delicious, Amorette could agree on that. And the pants were pulled on too soon for her liking! This was all going in a completely strange order: first they were naked swimming and now he was putting on clothes and offering her dinner? She rose so that she was standing in the water again, walking back to the shore Jaeden had just exited upon. Her steps were slower and more languid so that the water was not disturbed more than it had to be.

She breached the shore but was not as quick to throw on her clothes as Jaeden was to throw on his pants. She did however have the modesty to drape her long, tangled hair over her chest, giving at least some cover, though it was only as much as hair could offer. She crossed her legs as well and sat down on a rock. The sun felt excellent on her bare flesh, and she would let the heat of summer do its work at drying her before pulling on her clothes. And it is not like Jaeden hadn't seen everything all ready. Modesty had been abandoned from the get go.

"I think I like you, Jaeden." She smirked at him, her lips cocked to one side in a lopsided grin under her mask. She was being honest. "I do not know why because I certainly do not know you, but I think I like you." It had been a quick assessment. But her smile faded quickly as she realized his practicality had gotten the upper hand. He had beaten her with rationality. Amorette hated rationality. Despised that wretched thought process because she could not, wit to wit, beat it. She had been thinking like she were in a city and he was quite right: food is important.

"You win," She threw her arms up in mock-surrender, "I cannot argue with you about that! Food is quite important out here. I should really learn to think more like you: focusing on necessities before indulgence. No?" She laughed as if that had been some long-standing inside joke between the two of them, both knowing that she would never rise above satisfying her needs before her wants unless forced to do so. Amorette crossed her arms across her chest and re-crossed her legs with little tack. Sure her technique lacked art at the moment, but who said that seduction always had to be classy? If it worked, it worked. Amorette was just playing with what she had.

"I am afraid I am a terrible cook, so I will not be able to help you! But since you offered, I would be a fool to decline. I would be delighted if you would do me the honor of preparing me my dinner, Mr. Kincade." She smiled as if she found the sudden formality she was using quite entertaining. It was like playing house to her. "What is on the menu, sir?" She smiled teasingly behind her mask. In all sincerity, however, she was quite famished.

Darn him and being correct.
Amorette la Rose-Noire
Ashes and Roses

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on August 6th, 2010, 10:18 am

Jaeden slowly began slipping on his shirt next, the moisture from his body causing the fabric to cling to his skin. His hand slowly dragged down his face, wiping away the layer of water that still clung there before he began ruffling his finger through the short strands of his hair, causing sprits of water to fly through the air. Jaeden began slipping on his boots next, seating himself along the ground as Amorette pulled herself out of the water, laying along a rock to let the breeze through the forest and heat from the sun to dry his skin. He smirked slightly, thinking she made provocative bait.

His eyes slowly rose up to watch her as she began speaking once again, claiming she liked him and the confusion over the matter. “Ah, don’t worry about it. I’m sure your liking will fade once you’ve gotten to know me.” Jaeden said as he stood back up, beginning to slip on his leather armor, fidgeting with the buckles along the side. “I’m quite a despicable individual after all.”

“And I have absolutely no redeeming qualities,” Jaeden then continued, picking up a longsword and strapping it to the belt at his waist. “It’s part of my charm.”

Jaeden then picked up a bow, slinging it across his shoulder as he picked up the three fish he had managed to catch as he took a lean along the nearby tree as he let out an amused chuckle over her statement that she should have been thinking more like him. It was often said of Jaeden, by the employees at the Soothing Waters, that they didn’t know what to even do with “one” on him. “Well, it generally depends on how long you spend out here.” Jaeden said, giving a shrug. “A day, maybe two at the most, it’s not a huge, huge deal. I’ll generally spend a week though when I come out into the wilds.”

“I found some oranges before coming to fish, so I was thinking I would make up some fish fillets covered in an orange sauce. Nothing too fancy.” Jaeden replied when she asked what was on the menu. “Should only take about a half of a bell to prepare.”

Jaeden then stared for another moment before blinking. “Oh, I guess I should give you your privacy while you get dressed then. I’ll just turn my back, or something.” Jaeden said as he slowly turned around. “Wait a moment? Has modesty gone out the window already? I can never be too sure these days.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Amorette la Rose-Noire on August 19th, 2010, 3:55 am

Dark eyes lingered and danced as Jaeden’s hands worked with expertise over his body, pulling on his things. They seemed to smile, if eyes could possibly do that. Oh, if only the show was in reverse! To have it all at the beginning just to watch it slip behind layer and layer of clothing was frankly a waste of her time.

Amorette laughed, still sitting naked on the rock as if she were a prized bird preening on a gilded stand. “I require no redeeming qualities to like someone. I actually prefer someone with no redeeming qualities, for I only have a few and that still only depends on who you ask.” She smiled slowly and raised her arms so she could rake her fingers through her knotted hair, making a vain attempt to loosen some of the tangles. No point now, in the wild like this. Amorette would need lots of oil and a strong comb for anything to happen. Ribbons of water, though, flowed down her neck, having been disturbed from the black nest.

There was nothing more Jaeden had to do that sling a bow over his shoulder that could light the flames up in Amorette more. She bit her lip sharply and smiled again. She liked strength and power so weapons were quite erotic for the seriously twisted damsel. Her dark eyes sparkled maliciously while a thousand or more trysts played out before her eyes, all of them dark, twisted, and very cruel. But then Jaeden began speaking of oranges, fish, and sauces. All practical things, at least more practical than her own carnal imaginations.

“Fillets covered in orange sauce? A fine deal fancier than I hoped to have while I was out here, I suppose…” Amorette spoke slowly, clearly a bit distracted, but she gained clarity and focus with each word she spoke. Gradually and surely regaining her composure. Still, she was naked and was still making no progress in the other direction. It was as if she did not care, and Rhysol curse her if she lied, she did not care! Why would she? Amorette had spent many hours in front of countless unknown men with her clothes off. It was part of the business of being a prostitute. And it was enough to jade anyone to nudity.

Another laugh pierced the still summer air of the pool, this one less tinkering than her others, bordering closer to hysterics, though the same throaty tone was there the entire time. It took her a good few moments to compose herself and she had actual tears soaking the pale flesh beneath her mask. “Sorry, sorry Jaeden! Poor modesty being thrown out the window like that.” She grabbed a scarf from her outfit and wrapped it snuggly around her waist, her long dark hair still moderately working to cover her chest. Though only moderately. “Is that better, good sir?” Amorette gave a little curtsey.

Petch modesty!
Amorette la Rose-Noire
Ashes and Roses

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on August 19th, 2010, 7:29 pm

Jaeden spun around again, watching Amorette wearing the scarf around her waist before taking a little curtsey. A slow shrug rolled along his shoulders as he took a lean along the tree. “I can’t say that it isn’t easy on the eyes.” Jaeden said as a slow rub was given to his chin. “Modesty aside in the end though, it’s going to be what you think is better.”

Jaeden then gave a little nudge of his head, motioning towards the deeper parts of the forest. “There’s going to be about a half mile of Poison Oak, Poison Ivy, Stinging Nettles which are abundant in this part of the forest. As well the usual spiders, mosquitoes, jiggers and other such stinging and biting insects.” Jaeden the commented, giving a little smirk. “How much does it bother you to have an itch that constantly needs scratching over your delicate feminine parts?”

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for being naked in the forest, it’s practically my home. I‘m especially for being naked with such alluring company,” Jaeden then said as he gaze traveled up and down Amorette’s frame again, “but traveling naked in the forest? Well, that’s just going to bring a whole world of annoyances that would simply hinder enjoying said company.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Next