Welcome Home Senre! [Perish, Agony, Senre]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Postby Perish on July 24th, 2010, 2:35 pm

He didnt' think he could just have them walk into a portal. With that thought in mind perish walked over to the barrels and reached inside for his things. He took out a longbow and then reached back in to gather some arrows. He held four in his hand and with the other held the bow. He walked back over to the entrance as Ruin grabbed the girl to go to sleep. She wasn't going to go anywhere, especially by the way he folded his wings around her. Perish wondered if Agony had any more ideas to keep her tortured through the night. Agony would often put his imagination to reality when it came to torture. Perish is the same in that manner when it came to wanting to experiment but he didn't do it often, he wasn't given the chance often.

Perish was also interested in the void and what was held inside. He would sometimes imagine what it would be like to be inside the void. He had wings so it might be possible to escape but then again even his teacher told him that even a Zith wouldn't be able to climb out of the void. Perish is also patient like Agony, he dropped there arrows and nocked one on the string of the bow. he kept it there in case a Drykas wanted to surprise him and run in screaming. He held the bow with his left hand which was his bow arm and had the arrow between his fingers against the string. Ready to pull back and allow it to fly at any hero that comes wondering down into their home.

Don't worry brothers, I won't let you down this time. Not with this. He thought to himself queitly while waiting for the night to end. He would prove himself soon enough. He knew he was cause for worry because of the way he was sometimes. Ruin cared only enough to make him useful, and so did Agony. He just couldn't help being fascinated by the portal at times. Just watching it and hoping to see a glimpse of what was inside would have been satisfying.
Perish
Player

Words: 7945
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2010, 5:02 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Postby Senre on July 25th, 2010, 1:07 am

Senre's form wouldn't move until the sun crept up into the sky. It was only natural for her to be awake at this time, it being the time she always woke up. She hadn't noticed she was moved, so finding the form of Ruin beside her, was rather odd. Her hands twisted against the rope that tied them together. She was glad that the rope gave in to her movements, and she manages to pull a hand free. Untying the other she curled on her side, untying the rope at her ankles.

She gave a grunt, her hands moving to her bare rip cage, all the movement brought her pain. Slowly she stretched herself back out, but then rolled to her side, now facing Ruin Her deep green eyes starred at the male before her, then she slowly lifted to look over him. She hadn't moved too much, she wouldn't try and make a break for it, her chest still caused her too much pain to move quickly.

Her eyes meet the form of Agony on the floor, and she sticks her tongue out at him, but pulls it back within the safety of her mouth before it could be discovered. Her eyes then shift on towards the form of Perish , her head tilted. She hadn't dealt with him yet, in fact, he hadn't even spoke to her.. well, at least she couldn't recall if he did.

Slowly her form shrinks back down against the bed, one of her arms moving across her breasts, her legs shifting to hide her core of innocence perfectly. Her other arm lays across her stomach, her body still faced in Ruin's direction, her body was shivering. However, this time it wasn't from fear or pain, but simply because she was cold. Her eyes slid closed, laying still. Her lips part, speaking to herself. "I wonder if I'll get some clothes... A shirt at least.. It's cold. "
Senre
Eternally beautiful, Eternally Damned

Words: 11373
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2010, 3:16 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Ruin on July 25th, 2010, 1:28 am

Ruin did not open his eyes, but the moment she moved to free herself, the faint grunt, she had awoken the recently slumbering Zith. However, the brother, Ruin, did not move, partially to feign sleeping to see if she would bolt, which surely would arouse Agony, as well as his hunger for torment, and Perish was still on guard, certainly she wouldn't go up against the Zith with claws when she had nothing except a sharp pain inside her chest. She didn't even have clothing on, again thanks to Agony. Perhaps now in her shivering skin she had wished she didn't so blatantly defy them. Senre was Shrill now, and the moment she accepted that, or at least pretended to in front of Ruin and Agony, the more like a pet she'd be, rather than a slave. Perhaps it wasn't much better, but at least a pet is taken care of, holds value, a slave was garbage and tended to life very short lives of pain and agony, their lives would be in ruins, and they were destined to perish. It wasn't much of a destiny really.

After a few moments of moving around, but really making no serious movement of fleeing, the captive woman moved back into the bed, seeming a little more conscious of her body now, and it was when she spoke that Ruin decided his facade of sleep was played out about at long as it was needed. "No clothes for Senre (he pronounced her name almost perfectly this time), but for Shrill." Ruin's eyes slowly opened to gaze directly into hers, assuming she was facing him, he did not grin, no smirk or devious smile, he simply stared at her, completely serious. Agony and Ruin had a silent agreement when getting what they wanted out of slaves, two methods of complete obedience. Agony would apply the pain, which is odd that this one didn't crumble and cave under already, pain was a proven weakness of all creatures, even Ruin detested pain, though he definitely had things he would fight for, a name? No, that was not one. Ruin, however, followed afterwards offering a temporary escape from Agony's cruelty, which in reality was no less than Ruin's deception. "Cold goes away with sun come. Clothes do not warmth."

Ruin spoke as if he knew what clothing was actually for. He and his brothers had attempted to wear clothing before, usually that which they stripped off their temporary captives, but Ruin hated them, they were constricting, restraining, and looked ugly. He was used to, however, his fur, his wings, which did well enough to keep in his naturally strong body heat. The Zith closed his eyes as he slowly unraveled his left wing from his body, it was too early for his liking. As he revealed himself, the slight warmth radiating from him could be felt by Senre, even though she was at the other edge of the bed. "Shrill can be warm, Senre not." Ruin was, of course, coaxing her into accepting her given name in return for warmth. Ruin, deciding that the girl's defiance was more than this, would actually be surprised if she rolled into his wings, especially because, as was the reason Agony stripped her to begin with, she was nude. Humans were touchy about being naked, especially around other, and double being so close to others. Ruin wouldn't pretend he understood it all, but he saw some strange effects being forced into nudity had on some races.
Ruin
The Self-Proclaimed King of Zith

Words: 20640
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2010, 1:34 pm
Character sheet

Postby Agony on July 25th, 2010, 2:59 am

"it's a good thing you didn't try to run, because you would have felt the sunlight on your face only long enough to taste the blood on your lips." Agony had woken almost as soon as Senre had begun moving, as Zith hearing was very keen, and those constantly wary of attack tended to sleep lightly. His brother was no different, of course, and he was sure Ruin had actually been aware of his pet's rousing long before he ever said anything.

Another problem with keeping human slaves was their sleep cycle. Zith slept most during the day and were at their most active at night, so you had to force captives to acclimate to the opposite of their natural sleeping tendencies. This was easily accomplished by a little sleep deprivation, but some humans tended to sleep as if they were dead. It was actually quite amazing to slap a person across the face without too discernible an effect. Loud noises, temperature variances, sometimes even physical discomfort wasn't enough. Fortunately, Agony had long ago come across a sure-fire way to prevent people from sleeping.

"My brother... he can be a little soft. He wants to offer you warmth, comfort. He thinks you'd respond better to that. I subscribe to a different school of thought. My personal belief is that agony is the only thing humans respond to."

For now, however, Senre was going to be busy learning more important lessons. And she was going to learn them, or she was going to die rejecting them. At this particular point in time, these were her only two choices.

"Tell me, what do you think?"

The blue eyed Zith gazed at Senre, cocking his head almost as if he expected her to give an honest opinion, regardless of her personal stake in the matter. Of course, the question was both rhetorical and moot. Neither did Agony really expect an honest answer, nor did her answer even matter. He did, however, expect her to answer. She had been been spoken to, and she would speak. To do anything else would be an entirely unwise reaction.
Agony
The Bone Collector

Words: 7534
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2010, 5:17 am
Character sheet

Postby Perish on July 25th, 2010, 3:35 am

The sun slowly rose and the night broke with clear light. He had stood in the front entrance of the cave with an arrow nocked to the string of his bow standing watch but no one came. He heard a few noises sometimes as well as the sounds of insects crawling on the ground. No rustling grass and no whispers, only the black night. It would be harder now that it is day.

He shook his head and headed back inside once he heard noises. Both his brothers were up as well as Senre. They are, after all, very light sleepers that wake at the smallest sound. Perish had picked up the arrows prior to heading back to the barrel where most of their equipment was kept. He thought about placing it back in there but thought against it. He needed some sleep but he knew someone had to had pass by by now. He turned his face towards the entrance shaking his head again.

"Brothers",he spoke in native,"a search might be out for her now that it is daybreak". It was more common for Drykas to stumble into their cave when the sun was out rather than while it was down. That was when they were more vigilant, the horse would have led them to where she was captured and then eventually find the cave. They won't come running into the cave at first, but it wouldn't be the first time Perish saw the look on their faces when Agony surprised them or when Ruin did. Nobody runs straight into a dark cave, if Perish had to he would stand watch again regardless that he did not sleep.

He spoke in common, "it seems like no one is coming".He said this to assist Agony a little, he wasn't applying physical torture which was all that mattered. He said it with a straight face looking at Agony.
Perish
Player

Words: 7945
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2010, 5:02 am
Character sheet

Postby Senre on July 25th, 2010, 4:17 am

"No clothes for Senre (he pronounced her name almost perfectly this time), but for Shrill."

Her eyes fluttered open, blinking at the male in front of her. Shrill, eh? Still want me to go by that name..? She made a face, hating this name. She was considering blowing off the words he spoke, but when he spoke again, she frowned.

"Cold goes away with sun come. Clothes do not warmth."

"Your wrong. Clothes may not make your kind warm, but they do with mine . " Her words were meant to remind him that she was completely different from him, from all of them.

"Shrill can be warm, Senre not."

She almost growled, tired of that name. Her teeth gritted together. "That isn't my na-.." She was interrupted by Agony's speak.

"it's a good thing you didn't try to run, because you would have felt the sunlight on your face only long enough to taste the blood on your lips."

She sat up, her eyes meeting his. At this time, she hated him, she wouldn't care in the slightest if he just suddenly disappeared. She parted her lips to say something, but nothing came to mind.

"My brother... he can be a little soft. He wants to offer you warmth, comfort. He thinks you'd respond better to that. I subscribe to a different school of thought. My personal belief is that agony is the only thing humans respond to."

A soft smile spread across her lips, it had a heavy hint of amusement in it, but it seemed real. She was thinking this over, her eyes shifting back towards, Ruin and his opened wings. Her eyes would shift back to Agony as he spoke again

"Tell me, what do you think?"

She blinked, looking at Agony . "Truthfully? I think your an idiot. And your brother here needs to learn to speak common better, its terrible. I don't like him either, but he seems to be smarter then the likes of you." Her eyes shifted back towards Ruin her form moving to lay back down against the bed. She did in fact wiggler herself into Ruin's wings, the next words she spoke were only met for him. "I'll let you call me Shrill, if you let me call you Bass. B-A-S-S.

Her head lifted slightly, as the third male had spoke, a voice she hadn't heard to much of yet. She smiled, her next set of words meant for Perish , "No one will come, I have no family.. Just Aleksander. And he won't come either, not until called. But don't expect me to call him. She spoke clear enough to make sure all three of the males had heard her.
Senre
Eternally beautiful, Eternally Damned

Words: 11373
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2010, 3:16 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Ruin on August 4th, 2010, 9:19 pm

OOCSorry for taking so long. I've been busy with a lot of stuff. I'll try to be on more often

Ruin's lips slowly curled into a smile as Senre's body moved closer to his, and into his welcoming embrace. His large wingspan shifted, enveloping the woman within his wings, and he closed his eyes again, ready to fall back asleep, which might be a little difficult if she squirmed or made too much noise, but she did seem as tired as he, not to mention she was hurt, moving might be uncomfortable in the first place. He did, however, ponder the name Bass. It was unlikely that he'd respond to the name, simply because he wasn't use to it, he was familiar with it, and he didn't particularly care for it, but if it would make her obey, he'd allow her to use it for the time being. He didn't expect her to really agree to using their actual names anyhow, as he was figuring out already, it wasn't her style to submit. In fact, the only reason she obeyed him, seemed to be an act of defiance against his brother. Well, soon enough she wouldn't have any room to run from Agony, Ruin would, at some point, allow him to break her will entirely, or kill her via torture. Whichever came first.

"Perish. It is unlikely the Drykas will bother us now. They will not risk their lives for a stranger that is expected to be already dead. They are fierce warriors, but not fools." Ruin spoke in his common Zith tongue, since it was all he was fluent in. He was telling Perish that it was probably safe to step away from the entrance guarding, if he so wished. It was unlikely they'd be bothered by anybody now, daylight or not, an enraged trio of Zith was not something to laugh at. If you thought Ruin, Agony, and Perish were cruel in hunting, one should see them truly fighting to survive.

Slowly, the Zith began to fall back asleep.
Ruin
The Self-Proclaimed King of Zith

Words: 20640
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2010, 1:34 pm
Character sheet

Previous