Sketches, Doodles, Snippets and otherwise

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Mow on July 21st, 2010, 9:16 am

.... I figured I'd like an ikka gallery :p

First of all is my early sketch of Mow (pronounced sort of like the cat noise ... 'M ow'! None of this 'Moe' stuff 8)

Second up is an Inarta character I was very tempted to play as instead ... I still am, he's a miserable old git. Has a self destructive bird with nervous ticks too. *boots self in annoyance*

Anyway, hope you like 'em! I have a whole folder chock-a-block with sketches like these if anyone wants me to post some more!
Mow
Player

Words: 4060
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kadin on July 21st, 2010, 7:40 pm

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod You draw so amazing please teach me your magnificent mastery ahhh

As you can see from the half-assed avatar, I am obviously in need of bettering. Although in my defense, it is only temporary and I will make a better one when I get home.

But either way khesus thats some nice inarta ya got there! Personally, I find it pretty chill you went with the kitty instead.
Kadin
Player

Words: 18194
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 4:51 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Mow on July 22nd, 2010, 1:53 pm

Awesome sauce! Well I'm glad someone likes him, my kitty cat would have fallen into the giant pile of unused and unloved characters if I hadn't O.o

And I was admiring your avatar earlier come to think of it! I love artists! Can I have a look at your other work some time? Peoples character sketches always leave me feeling bubbly and delighted!!

OHH! Started colouring my second one, he's only slightly coloured, got a long way to go, but he was great fun.

Mow
Player

Words: 4060
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kadin on July 23rd, 2010, 3:54 am

I am at a loss of words for your skillzzzzzzz they are master. I can't really scan any of my recent sketches because I'm on vacation right now, but if you want I used to update my deviantart account a while back, so if here's some of my old stuff if you want:

http://ghostfromthenextroom.deviantart.com/
Kadin
Player

Words: 18194
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 4:51 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet