Solo Leave your past behind(with your personality)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Leave your past behind(with your personality)

Postby Elaine Spade on August 6th, 2013, 4:34 pm

Summer 85, AV 513

There was certanily something fishy in Zeltiva. There were some whispering on the streets. Elaine wondered, when she left everything was calmer. But she could take a walk finally and she didn't have to care if they see her. Some knew her, some didn't care, some was just staring at her. Although it was alright for her. That's what you are lying to herself! said something. She looked back. Nobody was there, it was about night time soon. She didn't even notice she was out for that long.

But then could that be her pride again. She was away from Clyde now, she could be there. She hoped not and she was walking away quickly from the place back to the library. Why are you running? Don't be weak! They are still not your freinds. She was there in her head again, she couldn't go home. She was running out to the wilds which was safer to her. She had to calm down. Maybe she could use the meditiation technique like last time with Clyde.

She imitated like she took a breath and she blow it out. She continued it and tried to clean her head. Fool. It wasn't working, Elaine was so confused, but she did nearly the same as Clyde did. Why couldn't she do that now? You still hate them! Don't lie to yourself, they are the cause of your dead!"No Leave me alone! I finally could forget you and your stuff! Why don't you leave me." She was shouting to herself, but she wasn't alone.

And she wasn't all alone. A woman was watching. She was young, she was nearly 19 years old. She had pale skin, she had brown, long hair just like Elaine. She was slowly coming out from behind the she was hiding. "Hey! What's your problem little one?" After she went closer just realized Elaine was a ghost. She shocked but somehow it didn't bother her and went closer. "Oh my! Are you alright? My.. My name is Liza!"
Last edited by Elaine Spade on August 19th, 2013, 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Elaine Spade on August 6th, 2013, 5:06 pm

She turned around and she saw the girl there. She couldn't be in worse time now. She blinked away from her. Only few steps. She was worrying what's going to happen."That's great Liz... I'm Elaine Spade, The Silent Lady. But what about you just go and let me? " She asked her to leave. She had to be alone and fight with herself.

But Liz didn't leave. She was more curious and she wanted to help. She was again coming closer to hear. "Don't be afraid, just tell me what's your problem? I can help you to move on perhaps. " She was offering for help and even smiled at Elaine. She was trully willing to help. She lay her hands on Elaine's shoulders. At least she wanted, it went through her.

Look at her... how pathetic.. Elaine couldn't believe the girl wasn't listening to her."Really leave me alone! You shouldn't be here the wilds is dangerous." Said Elaine. But Liza didn't pay attention to it. "Don't worry I have my axe and I can protect myself. So tell me what's your problem? I know ghosts well, my sister became one too. And I saw some along my journey." Elaine was annoyed now. See? Let me handle it. "No! You don't handle anything." The girl didn't udnerstand anything. But it was too late, she changed her personality. Elaine had a wild smile. She materialized her hand. It looked more solid than if she would materialize all of her body. Still it wasn't perfect, she touched the girl's shoulder. "Don't worry. I can do it!" The girl as soon felt the freeze she jumped back. She felt a little numbness there.

"What was that for?" Asked the girl but she knew ghost could be violent too. "Okay I know you had hard life for sure, but I'm no harm 'kay? Just calm down!" That wasn't helping for Elaine or Liza. She was coming closer, she had an angry face. Her voice was angry too. "You know? YOU KNOW I HAD HARD LIFE? Then why didn't you leave me alone as I said? You know nothing about me!" Liza didn't give up, she was still hoping she could save Elaine's soul but she didn't know why. Maybe because of her little sister?
Elaine Spade
Player

Character sheet

Postby Elaine Spade on August 6th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Elaine's other personality calmed down a bit. She was pointing to Zeltiva."Go there now human! I had enough of your kind." Your kind... Liza didn't understand it. The ghost was a human once too. At least she appeared to be one. She was looking with big eyes at her.

"But... you were once like me. Or ?" Elaine didn't take that likely. That girl was annoying to her, she shouted. "NO! I WAS NOT! JUST GO AWAY NOW SERIOUSLY." Elaine was using her soulmist now. Around her she moved the little stone and lift them up. No Stop! She has nothing to do with us. "Shut it! You couldn't use your powers the right way." Said to herself and then she was aiming all the little stones at Liza.

Liza quickly covered herself with her arms. She got minor wounds, not serious from the little stones. Liza touched her axe. "Then I calm you down the other way." She was holding the axe and she hit Elaine with it. Elaine was standing as she was sure it will go right through her body. But it wasn't. It actually hurt her soulmist. She was shocked she didn't know what to do.

"As I said I had my mace and I have met ghosts..." So she was a spiritist but she didn't look like one at all first. But Elaine was too stubborn and didn't want to acknowledge her weakness again. She was angrier now. "And so? I am not a human, I am better than one... I am better you caused my death and you don't even give me peace! Who do you think you are? "
Elaine Spade
Player

Character sheet

Postby Elaine Spade on August 6th, 2013, 5:58 pm

The night was young, Leth was slowly moving on the sky and he was bright. The wilds was calm around Zeltiva, no wonder. The temperature was cool expect around Elaine and Liza. It was cold, but Liza could take it. Elaine didn't have any weapon with her. She searched at the ground. Nothing.

She wanted to find a larger stone or something. She found one indeed, she picked it up with her soulmist and throw it at her. The power wasn't so big as Elaine's soulmist was wounded a bit. So Liza could lean over so it didn't hurt her. She wielded the axe and wanted to make another hit on Elaine. She did blinking but Liza was not a fool. At a certain point she again could wound Elaine.

She was tired and she was wounded. She kneeled down. Liza was coming to her and raised her axe as threatening. "Do you give up now?" Elaine was looking up with different look now. She was sad. "Please! I'm sorry... I was just controlled by her... by my other self... I didn't want this! " Liza pitied the ghost. She kneeled down to her why she was still holding the axe. "It's okay! Let's talk then!" She smiled at her. It really reminded her sister. Elaine just looked at the axe.

Quickly she grabbed Liza's hand with the axe and materialized it. "Fool!" Liza had to let the axe down to free her hand. Elaine didn't dare to touch the axe as it could still hurt her. Liza started to move backwards. "You think you are better if you start to kill us? No You are miserable and I pity you!" Elaine didn't even answer. She picked up another stone but she didn't throw it. She went closer to Liza who was running to the deeper to the wilds. But she felt over on a tree's root.

Elaine was quickly following without the stone so she won't waste too much power and she found it. Liza turned around to her as she lying on the ground. Elaine picked another stone there. Liza just closed her eyes. And she slept now. Elaine was keep hitting her with the stone but she was in deep sleep. She had red spots on her body and she didn't even breath. The stone fell to the ground as Elaine's power vanished.

"NOOOO!!!! NOOO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHY? "
Elaine Spade
Player

Character sheet

Postby Elaine Spade on August 6th, 2013, 6:14 pm

"Liza! Liza! Wake up! Don't joke with me! LIZA WAKE UP PLEASE LIZA! I didn't want this..." She was shouting but no help. She started to cry. You wanted this and see how weak she was. Even after this her otherself didn't leave me alone. She was just looking at Liza and still remembered the moment how she closed her eyes and waited for it.

You have done it. Elaine was freaked out she couldn't look at her anymore. She was all blood and... dead. "No... NO!... yes! It was my fault. I did it! I let you control me again."She said. Beecause you wanted so. She stood up and started to fight with her mind. She was crazy in both way but she wanted to end this. "I HAD enough of you! I didn't want this, I finally could forget it but YOU! "

"You are only my creation! Because I had no friend, I have gone insane for sure. You are my darkest desires you are only in my head! It was your fault I have died, not the humans, it was your fault my parents died too. It was your fault Liza died! She was not weak, I was weak, you made me weak! Look I can't do anything! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I AM A HUMAN YES! Everybody has sins, every RACE! I KNOW YOU NOW, So I can overcome you! You will be still on my thoughts but can't bother me! " She was shouting herself and then she felt easier. She didn't heard the voice anymore. She didn't feel that strange anymore. She was free. It could be a victory but it wasn't.

She looked back at the corpse. She sat down to her and whispered to her. "I'm so sorry I wasn't strong enough to acknowledge my weakness and my own faults... And thank you for trying to save me! Dira will help you for the afterlife for sure. " She was looking at her. Even though she was dead and all bloody, she was so calm and so brave in the end. Elaine was still crying for her and she knew what to do. "I know nothing about your journey and I will never know them. I know nothing about your family or life. But I will keep your memory. " She floated above the body and she started to spread her soulmist on the body. She didn't use matieralization, nor she wanted to pick up or possess her. After a little time, Elaine's appearance changed. Her body, her face everything she was looking like that girl. Only one feature remained from Elaine, the empty eyes. She looked down to her and she was slowly leaving her.
"Rest in peace! I may find it too someday." Elaine was heading back to Zeltiva, in her new appearance. She hoped nobody will bother the corpse and she did forgot about the axe. She was exhausted, her soulmist needed a few days too regenerate for sure from the damage. But at last left her painful past and her old personality behind.
Elaine Spade
Player

Character sheet

Postby Eldritch on September 10th, 2013, 10:58 pm

Elaine :
Skills
Soulmist Projection +2
Materialization +2

Lores
-Liza: annoying human
-Killing Liza
-Changing after a traumatic experiance

Notes :
Nothing to note.

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook