[Verified by Wanderlust] Duvalos Viburnum

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Duvalos Viburnum

Postby Duvalos Viburnum on August 8th, 2013, 9:00 am

Duvalos Viburnum

Appearance

Race: Symenestra
Birthday: 13, Spring, 496 A.V.
Birthplace: Kalinor

Appearance:
At a glance:
Light blonde hair
Golden irises
Pale skin, sunken eyes
Bright, white teeth (fangs included)
Elongated arms and hands
"Claws"
Five feet and eleven inches
Scrawny

Duvalos has, like the majority of his kind, a slim build, pale skin and light colored hair. His toenails are kept filed while his fingernails are kept sharp and clean. Due to his diminutive frame, Duvalos wears a light armor over his body to protect against physical altercations with animate or inanimate. Beneath his armor, he wears a cloth wrapped firmly around his body. Rarely will he wear shoes, but when he does, they are sandals that are easily removed.

Character Concept

Soft-spoken best describes Duvalos. While he possesses a curiosity strong enough to pull him from the relative comforts of his home on a Gleaning that very well may last the rest of his life, he rarely ever finds it necessary to intervene into anything. This isn't to say he won't engage in conversation, quite the opposite really. Duvalos is more interested in what others have to share, rather than what he himself can express. Thus, conversations with the delicate man will often revolve around the other speaking to him or fields of their interest. Respect is greatly cherished by Duvalos, and it is akin to a terrible travesty for him to be told he has overstepped his boundaries. He yearns to understand the other races: what makes them unique, beautiful even. In order to do that, he understands he must first overcome whatever prejudice they have against him. While their fear and suspicion is understandable, Duvalos stands firm in the belief that most will be able to see past his race's history to the gentle, inquisitive man before them.

Character History

Pending

Language

Fluent Language: Symenos
Basic Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Acrobatics 10 RB + 15 SP 25 Novice
Socialization 10 SP 10 Novice
Listening 25 SP 25 Novice

Lores

Lore of Symenestra culture
Zeltiva's Layout

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
-Chakram
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Symenestra Armor (torso); a parting gift from his father.

Housing

House: Flat: roughly 20x20, includes a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and table.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Chakram -10 GM 90 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Duvalos Viburnum on August 9th, 2013, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Temporary hiatus!

Hey! I just wanted everyone to know I sort of rushed into this character without giving him enough though or backstory to get the feel for him. I'm retiring him for now while I figure things out. I'm really sorry to those of you who I solicited for threads! I hope we'll be able to write together in the future!
Duvalos Viburnum
Player

Words: 2471
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2013, 8:19 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet