Closed Two and a Half Dogs [Astrid]

Ceira and Astrid meet at the World's End Grotto.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Two and a Half Dogs [Astrid]

Postby Ceira Everwood on September 8th, 2013, 5:36 am

17th Day of Summer, 513 AV

A bell sounded and Ceira watched as Astrid turned, grabbing a plate that appeared from the kitchens. As Astrid sat on the stool next to her, she finished off her own meal, placing the fork and knife together with a clatter on the plate. Her stomach was now full, it had quieted down about halfway through the steak, but she couldn’t help but eye the food on Astrid’s plate. It seemed that Shayra was also interested in the food and she smiled at the pup, reaching out to scratch the chin once more.

As Astrid explained how she lives near the University and how she spends time at the docks, Ceira’s mind still wandered back to when she thought she heard the other girl growl. Sure, she had tried to ignore the whole thing, but she had a nagging feeling at the back of her mind, although she had no idea what it was trying to say. Well, it certainly was odd - whatever it was.

“Pardon if imam being rude, I have about 10 more bells to go of my shift and have no time to eat once I get home.”

At this, Ceira just shrugged and took a sip from her glass of water. “When you gotta eat, you gotta eat. Nothing wrong with that.” Tapping on the counter top aimlessly, the last part of Astrid’s comment registered in her mind. “Ten bells? Really? Shyke... They sure work you hard here then.” Letting out a chuckle, she studied Shayra, who now looked interested in her fingers. It was at this moment when a thought entered her head. Maybe... Maybe I didn’t imagine Astrid growling, hm... I can test that.

So, as Shayra crouched and went to nibble on her fingers, Ceira voiced a gentle word of warning, a small growl. No. It wasn’t meant to be aggressive, just a small signal of caution towards the small pup. At the same time, she drew her fingers back a little, moving them out of the rage of Shayra’s straying tongue. Through this, she kept a close eye on Astrid’s reactions, eyeing her through the strands of her auburn hair.
Due to some major events, in the next couple of weeks I will be very busy and any posts that I am able to do at this time will be very slow. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, i'll try to get back to full speed again soon! :)
Ceira Everwood
The Maned Wanderer

Words: 84850
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2013, 9:08 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous