[Kenash Development] How About Slaves And Freeborn?

Feel free to post your thoughts here! We're close to opening so we need to know!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is Kenash's development forum. Please feel free to post your ideas and suggestions as well as join in any discussions that are currently ongoing.

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Spoons on August 28th, 2013, 3:05 pm

They do actually, thanks =D
Thread Slots: 0 out of 5
Spoons
Player

Words: 39438
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 2:46 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Shayna on September 4th, 2013, 12:07 am

Hey, I just wanted to post that I do like the idea that a PC slave has really little control over their slave IC. Example, Kya could be sold to whomever her owners feel appropriate.

However I am wondering. Do the Dynasty's have any kind of in fighting? Think a civilized Hatfield and McCoy feud. If so would slaves be used in that? Example Dynasty A dislikes Dynasty B, so they refuse to sell their "Quality" slaves to Dynasty B or the could even sell slaves to be eyes and ears within their plantations. Even if the information is not life or death it could still give Dynasty A an edge. of course if Dynasty B found out this slave's loose lips there could be heck to pay for the slave (and perhaps retaliations) causing PC slaves in this situation having a choice to make. etc and so forth
Shayna
Even slaves can prosper

Words: 204361
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 9:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous