[Work in progress] Vilen

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Vilen

Postby Vilen on August 11th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Appearance

Race: Inarta
Caste: Endal (Need Approval)
Birthday: 75 Winter 488 AV
Birthplace: Kalea, Wind Reach
Wind Eagle: Hykonin (Hai-goon-an)

Appearance: Vilen had long dark red hair that stopped at the middle of her back, it is wavy with wide curls kind of hair, she only have two glass beads, one bluish grey with a faint height of yellow and the other purple pink with tinted blue, that she was able to snatch up and put it on her one small braid on the side. Standing 5’5” close to 5’6” tall in height and weight around 120lbs, she is average muscle but barely noticeable unlike the other Inartas that have muscle in an athletic tone. Her eye color is yellow but with a tough of blue. Vilen wears a Vinati that straps around the neck and ornamental metal pieces, the Bryda have both metal strewn with at least three beads attached to it, while she wears the low slung sandals and just around her she wears a silk scarf the color of winter sky. As of outside she wears the mountain goat skin instead and a dark colored wool scarf. Now and then you would see her wear a dark green hooded cloak with beads that’s are attached to the strings with the clothes that wears.

Character Concept

Genetically she’s Stubborn as a mule, Outspoken, and Hotheaded. Though behind it all she is wise and know when it is appropriate to do certain things and when not to do but her wise attitude is mostly replace by with other males as Inarta is Pride first. Vilen is known to continue to fight what she think is right for her own purpose and doesn't care what the other think even if its a more wise decision even though she knows that its the best plan she wouldn't show that it but after a couple of arguments she would finally leave it be and go with the wiser choice even if hates the idea, she doesn’t think before she acts sometimes when an action comes that involves of who she is, meanly stating, insecure with herself. Naturally she doesn’t talk much and stays quiet and let her fist do all the talking when it’s necessary. She also likes to be by herself with her Eagle, Hykonin (Hai-goon-an).
Last edited by Vilen on April 24th, 2014, 6:10 am, edited 6 times in total.

"...worked to hard to stop and go back to the life I once was....I'm going to fly across that sky with or with you..."

- Vilen
Vilen
Player

Words: 8685
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2013, 1:26 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

[WIP] Vilen

Postby Vilen on January 6th, 2014, 4:57 am

Background

The ‘all tough and hothead Inarta’, Vilen, didn’t get the established life that she hoped for unlike her classmates that she kindly knew as a child. Some got it easy and was straight to the finished line with no problem at all which could have been the same for her, but sadly it wasn’t, she was one of the ones that end up like one worst thing anyone could be and the one that she tried so hard to stay away from being, a Dek. How worse can it get? Well nothing can be worst than being one…just like her mother. Vilen never really knew much of her mother –of course—but only seen her from time to time when she is actually ‘free’ from it all for maybe only a couple of seconds, though if she’s lucky enough it would be for a couple of minutes ..Even a minute would be wonderful. Any who, Vilen --out of some of the students—had a weak heart which would cause her to slow down and be behind the others, even though she tried to hide it from the rest as best as she could, especially from anybody that was older than she.

Vilen’s hiding didn’t do much good and when they found out she was, and faced the life of a Dek with some others that she knew and/or didn’t. Being Vilen, she didn’t take that quite well in really negative way so other than just laying on her back for the people she decided every chance she gets should try to find those stupid birds, she doesn’t really mean it she actually quite fond of them; she’s just angry ok. When she finally found one, which was a big and powerful beauty he was, slowly but surely she would come up to it hoping no one would see her and would try to at least let it know that she wasn’t there to hurt it. After years of trying to friend him with both blood, sweat, and tears from the nip peaking eagle, she finally got him become friendly with her.

Though she wasn't happy just quite yet, not saying she wasn’t; my gods, she was glad that he stopped being feisty with her, she needed to ride him for it could be official. With little time she had and little time she did. Someone end up finding her doing this which was bad for her. With curses and years of working with the bird was basically wasted and had to be put on hold for a long.

After another year or two and week before her birthday, plus the around the time when the rookies was able to take their first flight to their mission, she found a way to ride him after a couple of fusses with him and with a couple of fail attempts.

Vilen took flight with the rookies…in way, knowing riding with them it would take a while before other knew that she was in fact a Dek, though sadly the fun didn’t last long until after words when one of the oldest one in the group, like around her age at the time, in the group realized that she wasn’t around during the tests and told on her. Having to deal with and the kid she also realized something about this person. The person use to be in the class she was before they were chosen to be in what group. Of course it shocked her seeing her as a Falconer, because who in their right mind would let a cheater like her be in here.

After a year later, and some months, she had worked to stay as a Endal not looking back on her past.

"...worked to hard to stop and go back to the life I once was....I'm going to fly across that sky with or with you..."

- Vilen
Vilen
Player

Character sheet

[WIP] Vilen

Postby Vilen on April 22nd, 2014, 2:45 am

Language

Fluent Language: Nari
Basic Language: Common
Last edited by Vilen on April 22nd, 2014, 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

- Vilen
Vilen
Player

Character sheet

[WIP] Vilen

Postby Vilen on April 22nd, 2014, 2:47 am

Lores

Helpful Lores:

Lore of Wind Reach Geography
Lore of Inarta Culture

- Vilen
Vilen
Player

Character sheet

[WIP] Vilen

Postby Vilen on April 22nd, 2014, 3:03 am

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Long Bow 14 SP 14/50 Novice
Cleaning 26 SP 26/50 Competent
Falconry 10 RB, 10 SP 20/50 Novice

- Vilen
Vilen
Player

Character sheet

[WIP] Vilen

Postby Vilen on April 22nd, 2014, 3:05 am

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Vinati
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Bryda
-Simple Sontav
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Katinu
-Low slung sandals or leather ankle boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Glass)
-Brush (Glass)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Weeks’ worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Pinions

Heirloom: Four dull but Colorful glass beads

- Vilen
Vilen
Player

Character sheet

[WIP] Vilen

Postby Vilen on April 22nd, 2014, 3:07 am

Housing

House: The Eagle Aeries

- Vilen
Vilen
Player

Character sheet

[WIP] Vilen

Postby Vilen on April 22nd, 2014, 3:08 am

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 Pinions 100 Pinions

- Vilen
Vilen
Player

Character sheet

[WIP] Vilen

Postby Vilen on April 22nd, 2014, 3:09 am

Thread List

Lovely Bonding [COMPLETE] -- How Vilen and Hykonin met and bonded

- Vilen
Vilen
Player

Character sheet