Ollic's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Ollic's Plotnotes

Postby Ollic Rimesage on August 16th, 2013, 2:11 am

Ollic's Plotnotes

Long-term Goals

•Reach Master Level in the following:
    •Meditation
    •Storytelling
    •Herbalism
    •Intelligence
    •Composition
    •Medicine
    •Observation

•Have Ollic be introduced to Auristics, Composition and Philtering

Short-term Goals

•Have Ollic be introduced to poison, unarmed combat & dance (preferably from Eshe - possible thread plot-line)

People to thread with

Arysana - Create another present time thread about whatever (details coming soon upon approval via messaging)
Svasra - Create a thread of conversation where the two talk about their Vantha heritage and storytelling (Stars' Shadow)
Eshe - Create more flashbacks (including one of the day she leaves Avanthal) and more present time threads whether they are work related or non-work related)
Tessa Bane - Create a dreamscape thread where Ollic meets a cat (Tessa) and the two converse

Solo Threads

•Dreamscape thread on the 66th summer night where Ollic predicts his stay at Lhavit and include negative and positive outcomes

•Sanctity of Stomach Aches - (idea for a job thread in the Autumn Season about a patient who ate something bad - he becomes tired, hallucinating, vomiting, gassy and sweaty - Ollic finds out he eats a bad mushroom and figures out what medicine to give him - to come soon with more details)

•Missing in Action - Hokato runs away and Ollic has to use the clues she leaves behind to find her. They run into a hunter and are almost hunted by him but manage to escape back home where the two make up. (look into details from paper)

•Dreamscape thread on 34th winter night where Ollic loses Hokato and Spirit in the forest at night and are hurt by a pack of wolves. Ollic has to save them and heal them but he is wounded himself

•Create a thread where Ollic goes to work to observe a surgery

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Words: 212499
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes