A Non-Uniform Record of My Life [Ardea's Journal]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

A Non-Uniform Record of My Life [Ardea's Journal]

Postby Ardea on August 16th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Date: 86th Day of Winter 512AV

This morning began with a brief encounter with my father on my way out of the door. The concern was evident on his features, so I halted and listened to what he had to say. Apparently, it is his belief that I have now matured and that all risk of me bonding prematurely has been eradicated. Of course, I knew this a fair time ago, but I am undoubtedly pleased that my parents have come to recognise that I am no longer a child and I am beginning to think that maybe I never was. What little childhood I had was so fleeting that I have come to mourn its loss. A burden though being kelvic is, it is also a gift and one that I have utilised frequently. Much like a human would be given a shirt from their crazy aunt for Christmas, I was given a human form and, like that shirt, I can slip into it with unmatched ease. Though perhaps I have not lived long in comparison to the length of a human lifespan, I have learnt much and in that time I have come to recognise thoughts and to become aware of my being. Though I am certain that these thoughts will be improved upon when I find my bondmate... Which is proving more difficult than first anticipated. May whomever it is that the gods have bestowed upon this earth for me to find, find me swiftly, I shall greet them with grace and without judgement.

I shall write again soon.
"You" - "NPC" - "Common" - "Feline" -"Tukant" - "Pavi" - Thoughts

--[[Ardea will be in Syliras for most of the Summer, so shoot me a PM if you want to roleplay, even if you're just in the region]]--
Ardea
The Golden Tigress

Words: 35427
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2013, 5:35 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes