[Note by Jupiter] Lywelo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Lywelo

Postby Lywelo on September 5th, 2013, 4:56 am

Lywelo Kcuebla

Name: Lywelo Kcuebla (Pronounced: Ly(lie) we(we) lo(low), Kcue(cue) bla(blah).)
Race: Akvatari
Birthday: Winter 60th 497AV
Starting City: Abura
Birth-city: Abura

Appearance:
Height:5'7
Weight: 110lbs
Head: Lywelo has Auburn colored haired that is kept at a shoulder length. She loves her hair. Her eyes are a very light green almost clear color. She has beautiful lush lips and a beautiful smile.

Wings: Her wings are vibrant in color. They have a black outline that just looks outstanding siting next to the yellow. They are mostly yellow in color, but going down starting at about half way on the lower half their are some hints of blue that separate some parts of the yellow. While the black just sits on the outside outlining all the beauty.

Torso: Lywelo torso is pretty average for a human of her age. She is fit but not very muscular. She is thin and has average sized breasts.

Tail: The fur on her tail is a light blackish. That matchs the outline of her wings very well.

Character Concept:

Personality: As with most Akvatari she is quite often in a deep thought, and melancholy state. While this does not mean she is not happy when around others. She has little to no friends as she tends to stay distant from others. She greatly enjoys flying and swimming. Especially when she is locked up on idea's and wants to see some sights.

Ethics: She doesn't understand much of the world. Follows simple rule of do unto others as you want done unto you. She doesn't steal or fight. She is highly against any form of combat and will not engage in any combat at all. She would rather just be run through than to try and fight.

Dreams: Her dream is to become a world famous author, musician, and sculptor. She has held this dream her whole life.

Character History:

Lywelo was born in the midst of her parents fertility run. As she calls it. Her father got her mother pregnant and she was concieved. Father decided it would be best if she was left in the care of her mother and took off to find another women. Her mother who went by Laet raised her.

Her mother was simply like many Akvatari and simply went about doing her own thing and making sure she was fed and clothed. There really was no coddling in there family. Mother was a caretaker not much more or less. She watched her mother sculpt and write. Watching her mother do these things inspired her to want to do them as well.

Her favorite memory though was of when she was six and went to a concert to hear the a group play there music. They played a flute,lute,fiddle, and a harp. The sounds they made together were just astounding. It was like she could see the stars dancing to the beautiful sound that flowed through the night air. This inspired to become a musician and a master of the four instruments she heard that evening.

At fourteen years of age she left home to go out on her and make her own way in the world. She knew it would be tough and without the support of her dreams. She felt she would not make it far.
Last edited by Lywelo on September 5th, 2013, 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lywelo
Player

Words: 6095
Joined roleplay: September 5th, 2013, 3:47 am
Character sheet

Lywelo

Postby Lywelo on September 5th, 2013, 6:12 am

Languages:
Common-Fluent
Ancient Tongue-Basic

NameLvExpSkill
Sculpting1510RB,5SPNovice
Instrument(Flute)1515SPNovice
Writing1010SPNovice
Painting55SPNovice
Instrument(Lute)55SPNovice
Instrument(Fiddle)55SPNovice
Instrument(Harp)55SPNovice

LORES
Lore of Basic Flute Playing(SP)
Lore of Basic Sculpting(SP)

Equipment:
Basic cloth around breasts X1

Items:
Combx1
Brushx1
Soapx1
eating kinfex1
flint&steel
a weeks worth of food.
Silver Flute-Heirloom gift from mother when she left home.
Lutex1
Artist start kitx1

House:(Simple house 20x20 from SP placed near the center of Abura and slightly higher than most buildings looking down upon the city.)
Hearthx1
Bunkx1
Chairx1
Small tablex1
Chestx1

Ledger:
AmountTransactionTotal
0+100 SP100gm
100-25(Artist's toolkit)75gm
75gm-55(Lute)20gm

Threads

Flashback

Fall 513AV
Lywelo
Player

Character sheet

Lywelo

Postby Lywelo on September 5th, 2013, 8:53 am

[center] Lywelo Kcuebla

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Lywelo Kcuebla
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?Some people call me Welo, but I prefer to go by Ly.
3. How old are you?16 years of age
4. What is your height?5'7
5. What is your weight?Uh 110lbs I believe.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.Myself uh I uh don't know. Maybe pretty. Well my wings are the most beautiful things ever.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.others tend to stare my wings. So they must like them too. Outside of that I don't know.
3. What is your favorite body feature?My wings.
4. How physically fit are you?Well I am skinny but as far as fitness not very.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?I love colors of any variety. Though i usually just a wear a bra, as anything else is rather difficult to wear.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? never meet my father and my mother well my wings didn't come from her. She has the whitest pale blue wings I have ever seen. Almost sickly looking.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?My dad left to go find another women so probably. I have never meet them though.
3. What is your extended family like?I don't have any I don't think.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?Haven't had any close friends yet so I don't know.
5. Do you treat animals like family?Yes, as I part animal they deserve my respect as well.

2. Where do you live now?Same place Abura.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?I want to venture to one of the big cities and play wondrous music for all.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?On the beach near the water. Watching the waves crash.
5. Where do you fear to be?Where ever there are slavers or murders.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)Well moving on land is extremely hard, but outside of that not that I know of.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?I'm uh ambidextrous. I use both hands.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?I speak common. I have been told that have an accent sounding like of a person who is out of touch with the world and distance. A quiet voice that is easily overpowered.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?When i get excited my wings flutter. They don't fully flap they just kinda shake.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?i don't know I haven't put much thought into it.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?I paint and play music , and uh wirte.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?I love everything about my work as I am not on a set schedule. I do have to sell things to merchants to make money though.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?I would have human legs. So i could feel what it was like to run.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?Knights. They are so valiant and bold.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?Anything shady. Its just scary when you are doing shady stuff and you have to lie.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?A quiet child who observed her surroundings and kept to herself alot.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?A concert I went to. You should have the players in the band. They were just astounding. Oh I better stop or my wings will start to shake.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?Never knowing my father. It would have been nice to atleast meet him.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?Father was gone. Mother took care of me, but she did her own stuff most of the time.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?The flute player from the band I heard. Was amazing and I want to be just like her.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?A basic education I guess.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?Depends on what I am learning. I am not a fan of anything related to combat or math. Not very into farming either.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?From watching other people in the city do them or from Mother.
4. How do you learn best?Hands on. If I can't try it I will never get it.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?To become a famous author, musician, and sculptor. So I need to learn those skills the best.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?None that I know of. Though I would like to make atleast one friend. Why I don't cause people here in the city are pretty much independent from each other.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?I don't know. Never really thought about it.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?I think that if it finds a way it will find a way.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.No, but I want to experience love. Every artist should.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.No I haven't.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.Never drank either.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
This is depressing I cannot answer this question.

3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?I still don't have an answer for you.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?Mother always told me drugs will destroy the creative mind so no.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.I think drugs are away bad, but alcohol I don't know.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?Painting,writing,playing instruments.
2. Do you like to read?Depends on subject matter.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?The people who whin about not being able to fly around our city for free.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?Play the flute
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?When I drop the paint brush. It makes me feel incompetent.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?I love all colors. Colors are pretty.
2. What is your favorite time of day?Dusk and Dawn. When the sun creates such a wonderful hue out of the night sky.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?A dusk sun sight reflecting off the ocean water.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?Fish and seaweed. I'm not really a fan of anything outside of that.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?I love rain. It makes a beautiful sound. Thunder frightens me, but also creates a very interesting noise.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?Optimistic for the most part.
2. What are your religious views?I'm looking into that.
3. Would you be able to kill?never
4. What are your views on sex?If you love them why not.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?Fulfilling your dreams.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?I don't really know. I have lived a pretty simple life.
2. What is your greatest regret?Not getting the flute players autograph.
3. What is your best/worst memory?Watching the concert when I was six, and never getting to meet my Father.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?Metting my father. Who doesn't want to atleast meet their Father.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?Trying to follow my dreams.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?Pretty honest.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?Yes I don't like Zith, and Myrains. I hear they eat people.
3. What makes you happy?Hearing beautiful sounds.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?Nothing death scares me.
5. What makes you angry?People who make fun of beautiful music.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?Good
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?Me at the moment. As I have left mother already.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?Mother, for taking care of me and teaching what she taught me.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.No, but they would be perfect. They love me and me alone. They wouldn't ever judge me.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? At this moment no. I don't trust anyone to protect me.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?100% avoid conflict.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?No I don't want others to come to me for answer's.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?I am a bit shy so no.
4. Do you care what others think of you?Not really. I just want them to like my music, books, and sculptures.
5. What do you think of others, in general?They should be more peaceful.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?My music playing skills.
2. What is your greatest weakness?I cannot stand combat.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?I want normal legs.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?Introverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy?I live in controlled choas.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?Kihala
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?Dira
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?No
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?Well I don't worship a diety, but as long as i didn't have to die or hurt someone. Anything.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?dieing, hurting, or killing someone.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?My dream
2. What is the best part of life?Living
3. What is the best part of death?nothing.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?In old age and peacefully.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?My books. hopefully.
Lywelo
Player

Character sheet