[PC Plotnotes] Cecily Askara

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Cecily Askara on September 8th, 2013, 4:19 pm

CECILY ASKARA

CITY GOALS FOR THE SEASON OF AUTUMN, 514 AV

OCTOBER
Gain five points in any two social skills (Persuasion, Rhetoric, Socialization, and Hypnotism count towards this goal.)
Haggle and/or attempt to barter for a product.
Permanently destroy a relationship,
Participate in a Dynasty event or SQ.

NOVEMBER
Use the word diligence at least once in the proper context.
Use the term 'lucy' five times.
Refer to or be referred to as a 'dandy.'
Destroy a piece of property.
Last edited by Cecily Askara on October 22nd, 2014, 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
She's crazy, though. I guess there's something wrong inside.
She's crazy, though. I guess she took control.
Cecily Askara
Have my pie and eat it too.

Words: 15801
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2013, 3:11 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Cecily Askara on March 14th, 2014, 9:14 pm

SKILL DEVELOPMENT GOALS

COOKING is the process of preparing food by applying some form of heat to a variety of different ingredients, in order to create something edible.

Current Skill Level: 27/100
Goal (By January): 40/100

AGRICULTURE is the skill of learning to grow, manage, and harvest crops.

Current Skill Level: 10/100
Goal (By January): 20/100

The skill of RIDING is almost a necessity as a swift and efficient means of travel.

Current Skill Level: 0/100
Goal (By January): 10/100

PERSUASION is the art of influencing the mind by arguments or reasons offered, or by anything that moves the mind or passions, or inclines the will to a determination.

Current Skill Level: 0/100
Goal (By January): 10/100
Last edited by Cecily Askara on October 22nd, 2014, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cecily Askara

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Cecily Askara on March 14th, 2014, 9:32 pm

RELATIONSHIP GOALS

HIT LIST PEOPLE TO MEET IN KENASH
Last edited by Cecily Askara on October 19th, 2014, 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cecily Askara

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Cecily Askara on March 17th, 2014, 12:44 am

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (HEAVY WIP)

1. What is Cecily's biggest fear?

The fear of being forgotten.

Growing up in a family as eccentric and large as the Askara's makes standing out hard. Almost impossible, actually. It would be so easy to go along your whole life being unsubstantial when you're an Askara. If you don't make something of yourself, they're more likely to humiliate and punish you than just a simple shunning. Cecily has worked too hard in the household, and in her business to fit in. She's tired of having thirty different masks to wear everyday just in order to please someone else. She wants to be herself. She wants to prosper in her own way. She yearns for more in life.

2. What’s her biggest dream or aspiration?

Become the head of the Askara Household.

Yes, she knows that it's basically impossible, but that doesn't stop her from wanting it any less. Who would be around to tell her what to do if she was head of household? No one. She finds many flaws in the daily living of the Askara, and has plenty of opinions about her family members.

3. What is her sense of morality like?

Do what you have to do, and a little more.

CONCEPT

1. Story Goal
"the plot of any story is a sequence of events that revolve around an attempt to solve a problem or attain a goal."

Don't be forgotton.

2. Consequence
“what disaster will happen if the goal is not achieved? what is Cecily afraid will happen if she doesn't achieve the goal or solve the problem?”

The Askara will condemn you.

3. Requirements
"what must be accomplished in order to achieve the goal."

Gain power, influence, and skill.

4. Forewarnings
"forewarnings are events that show the consequence is getting closer. forewarnings make the reader anxious that the consequence will occur before the protagonist can succeed."

The Askara have already threatened to cut me off.

5. Costs
"one sign that a problem or goal matters to the protagonist is that she is willing to make sacrifices or suffer pain in order to achieve it."

6. Dividends
"dividends are rewards that characters receive along the journey towards the story goal."

7. Prerequisites
"prerequisites are events that must happen in order for the requirements to happen. they are an added layer of challenges to your plot outline."

8. Preconditions
the last element to balance your plot outline, preconditions, is a junior version of forewarnings. preconditions are small impediments in the plot."
Cecily Askara

Character sheet
Plotnotes