Open East Street Nights

Late at night in Zeltiva's most dangerous part of town, the bottom feeders of this ocean side town come out and play.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

East Street Nights

Postby Rosie Vera on September 17th, 2013, 3:18 am

I looked up to the sky as I walked down the familiar roads of East Street, the place I'd called home my entire life. Feeling the sea breeze blow through my hair, I sighed and looked around. The hungry eyes of men and boys alike watched me curiously as I strutted past. I'm sure I could easily hook one of them into my trap, but I was tired. Instead I made the turn into a tavern and a barmaid nodded me towards a small table. I sat and licked my lips, looking at the nefarious characters that riddled the tavern. I knew I should be out working, but I just didn't feel like it tonight. I was too lonely to be in the mood for that kind of company.
Rosie Vera
Player

Words: 1317
Joined roleplay: September 17th, 2013, 2:19 am
Race: Human

East Street Nights

Postby Iff on September 18th, 2013, 12:49 am

Iff moved through streets, her black clothing making her little more than a blur of movement against the ill-lit background. She paused before the tavern a moment before going in, taking mental inventory of the facts and weapons at her command. She had been on the trail of a group of smugglers for some few nights and had learned that their leader met his woman here, or in one of the other taverns nearby, and further that she dispersed the illegal goods about the city through various merchant contacts.

Stepping inside the tavern, she quickly surveyed the room, but saw only a single other woman in the place. That made things easy.

Iff took two long steps and sat down opposite Rosalie at the small table. Tonight she wore a single thin braid to the right of her face that had been adorned by beads made of human teeth. Her rather intense eyes were lined with Kohl, making them even more fanatical looking than they usually were.

"Derik is detained tonight," She said without preamble. "You will need to make arrangements through me."
Iff
Player

Words: 14848
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:08 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet