Closed Late Night Slither

Save` decides to take a late night stroll in the dark streets of Nyka

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Late Night Slither

Postby Erosynielissave on October 5th, 2013, 10:02 am

It was obvious that Xeona would not last much longer. There was only one dog left and it had been distracted by Xeona. The two dogs she had knocked away whimpered back into the aperture. It was pathetic. They must be young or the weakest because any other pack would continue attacking until she and Xeona were dead.

Wait...can ghosts die? There was no time to ponder it as the last dog readied to attack again. Save` picked up her fan that dropped when she had transformed and opened it. She threw it like a dagger hoping it would at least make the marrow dog go after her instead. As her steel fan bumped against its head harmlessly, the dog turned on her as she hoped. Xeona had done something to hurt it and was now telling her to finish it off. Slithering over as quickly as possible, she approached the beast that was growling at her. She pulled herself up to her full height in her dhani form. Hissing at the beast she once again swung her tail around knocking the last marrow dog back into the aperture. With an angry howl the hellish hound tumbled into the eerie darkness.

Save` rushed over to Xeona taking her human form once again.

"Are you alright?"

The pain from her wounds made itself known blurring her vision and causing her to whimper.
Erosynielissave
Stop shoving your word fork into my eye brain

Words: 45003
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2013, 10:52 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Late Night Slither

Postby Xeona on October 5th, 2013, 8:35 pm

Xeona closed his eyes. He needed a rest, but he couldn't leave Save alone if there were more of those... things out here. He couldn't manage himself to say or do anything until Save spoke. The Dhani looked pretty roughed up after the battle, and she had taken a few blows while defending him. "I'll manage... barely. It would've... been much worse... if you hadn't... been there. Thanks... Every pause in his talk was because he couldn't find the strength to say all the words at once.

After a couple chimes, Xeona managed to make himself visible. This made his speech more labored, but it felt better to talk face to face, even if it was almost transparent face to a face troubled with pain. "And you... Save? You... look pretty... messed up too..." Talking was almost painful from all the Soulmist he had lost. He was randomly flickering, and small whimpers of pain always managed to escape his mouth.

"This is... so painful... in so many... ways..." The flickering was just getting worse. Him insisting on being materialized didn't really help the situation, in fact it was just making it worse. Save needed to know that she wasn't alone here, and his well-being was not going to get in his way.

Boxcode by Savio
Don't mind me, just passing though...

"Xeona's speech" "Xeona's thoughts" "Describing stuff" "NPC talks"
Xeona
Sorry to pop in unannounced

Words: 28603
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2013, 6:14 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Late Night Slither

Postby Erosynielissave on October 8th, 2013, 11:11 am

Save` tried to smile but was only able to manage a pained grimace. Xeona looked worse off than she did.

"Xe...ona...you...should go...." Save` could barely speak. The pain was too intense.... she must have sustained more injuries than she realized. The sun was rising which meant that they had a slightly better chance of survival. Save couldn't take the pain any longer and she fainted.

Translation :

Ero's thoughts.

NPC Speech

"Ero's Speech!"
Erosynielissave

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Late Night Slither

Postby Xeona on October 9th, 2013, 8:52 pm

"Save? Are you okay?" No response. "Save? Save?" This couldn't be. Even if someone would be on the streets, they wouldn't care about a foreigner carelessly walking around at night. He didn't have enough energy to start searching for someone to help them, or at least help Save. But there didn't seem to be a way to save her.

Then he realized. "There is one way." Scraping together whatever strength that he had left, he turned to Save once more. "This... is going... to hurt me... more than... it hurts... you..." That said, he took his own hand and placed it on the Dhani's forehead.

Although the last of his energy was running out, he still had his barley-visible hand on Save's forehead. She started to move again. It worked. He flashed her a attempt for a smile, before saying: "Go. Get... help.. for yourse..." He couldn't say anymore. He couldn't take the pain anymore. Now it was his turn to collapse, but this time would be the last. Would Save still be there when he had regained his strength?

Boxcode by Savio
Don't mind me, just passing though...

"Xeona's speech" "Xeona's thoughts" "Describing stuff" "NPC talks"
Xeona
Sorry to pop in unannounced

Words: 28603
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2013, 6:14 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Late Night Slither

Postby Erosynielissave on October 20th, 2013, 4:55 pm

Save` slowly got on her knees and slowly crawled towards the town. She faintly whispered hoping Xeona could hear her.

"I'll be back for you soon....I promise" she had no idea where to go. And even if she did, the citizens of Nyka were not friendly to outsiders.

Gods damn the fall weather. It was colder than when she first left Safe Haven, and it had began to rain. It was frustrating to say the least. She was dripping blood the whole way, worrying more about Xeona than herself. It took her about half a bell to reach the Safe Haven Hostel before collapsing. She watched the rain fall from above. Her blood staining the ground around her. The monks were surely to laugh at her. Everyone else would probably try to kill her. hers clothes were torn and blood stained from her transformation, exposing her skin and many indecent parts of her. Save had suffered many injuries before, but she was more than certain that this time, she was going to die.

"Somebody help me?" she whimpered with the naive hope that someone would help her.

Translation :

Ero's thoughts.

NPC Speech

"Ero's Speech!"
Erosynielissave

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Late Night Slither

Postby Aider Silander on November 13th, 2013, 1:12 am

It was late and cold out, but the rain began to fall and Aider wanted some fresh air. He enjoyed the feeling of the rain on his face and the sound that it made. He dawned his coat and headed out the door, he walked down the stairs before reaching the front door. When he made it outside he was surprised to find someone laying on the ground in what looked to be their own blood. It was soon that her relized it was someone he knew.
"Ero? What the heck happened?" he yelled as he rushed to her side. He knelt down as the rain poured down on top of them. "Hey can you hear me?" he asked. He removed his coat and used his arms to set her up. He wrapped it around her. He quickly slid his arms around her, one under her legs and the other behind her back. He used all the strength he could muster to lift her out of the mud, "Don't worry Im here to help" he said. He quickly and gently turned and began heading towards the Celestial quarter. "You are going to be fine" he said, trying to reassure the both of them. He was worried that his 'friend' might die, besides it wasn't like him to just watch a female die in the streets without offering some help. "Come on sweetheart, stay awake" he said as the rain fell onto them. Like tears of the gods they poured on the two of them.

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander
She has my heart on the end of her blade.

Words: 170163
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2013, 4:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Late Night Slither

Postby Erosynielissave on November 13th, 2013, 2:53 am

Save's limp body began shifting and she began to feel like she was floating. The world was fading away slowly. Oh so slowly. Save heard someone speaking....somone familiar.... Aider...? Opening her mouth slowly, she tried to speak to at least let him know she was still alive, but only a hoarse whimper escaped her lips.
"Come on sweetheart, stay awake."
I can't....I'm not even sure if I want to stay awake.... Save felt his warmth against her ice cold body as he carefully carried her to so part of the city completely unknown to her. The pain was fading slowly. Was this the end? Was she going to die like this? Bloody, broken, and humiliated? Tears formed and spilled from her closed eyes. She could not find the strength to speak or move. All she could do was lye limply in Aider's strong arms and wait for Dira to claim her.
Translation :

Ero's thoughts.

NPC Speech

"Ero's Speech!"
Erosynielissave

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Late Night Slither

Postby Aider Silander on November 14th, 2013, 12:28 am

The rain poured down soaking his clothes, they clung to his skin. A storm was brewing over the as the rain continued to fall.
"Listen to me. You are going to be alright" he said, he held her close to his body trying to keep her warm. He pushed his way to the great infirmary, pushing open the doors. "Help! Someone help us" he shouted. A woman stood up and looked at him cradling Save in his arms. She sighed and waved her hand for him to follow. He quickly followed behind her until they were in a room separated from the main hall. "Put her on the table" the woman said, as he did she went to work. Tending Save's wounds, "Is she going to be okay" he asked. The woman didn't answer just continued with her healing. Aider stood there looking over Save. He didn't really know her, other then their one night stand. But he couldn't have just left her behind, it wasn't like him. He sighed and sat in one of the open chairs. He heard the cracking of the thunder from outside as he waited for Save to get better.

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Late Night Slither

Postby Erosynielissave on November 15th, 2013, 3:05 am

It felt like bells, maybe days before Save finally opened her eyes. Everything hurt, and it was still hard to breathe, yet she was alive. She hissed rather weakly as she noticed that her surroundings were completely unfamiliar. Looking around, she saw blank walls, the room smelled clean, there was only one scent that was vaguely familiar....

"Aider...?" She tried to turn to look at him but she couldn't move. Closing her eyes she just waited to hear his voice.... Was he the one who found her? Had anyone found Xeona? Was he going to be alright? Was she going to be alright? Save was too tired to worry much. The room began spinning and she had the strongest urge to puke. She still felt awful but at least she was alive.
Translation :

Ero's thoughts.

NPC Speech

"Ero's Speech!"
Erosynielissave

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Late Night Slither

Postby Aider Silander on November 15th, 2013, 3:34 am

Time passed slowly, his gut churning inside of him as he sat helpless just waiting for her to wake up. He mumbled under his breath, sending out little prayers to Caiyha, Dira and anyone else who would listen. Hoping that they would take pity on his friend and let her live. Then she spoke, he jumped out of his chair nearly injuring himself in the process.
"What happened to you? Ero! Are you okay?" he asked, all these questions pushing their way forward at once. He stood next to her, looking over her exposed body. The healer had to remove her top to get to some of the deeper wounds, Aider had flash backs to their night together. He shook his head and smiled. "At least your speaking. You scared the petch out of me" he said. He brushed some hair out of her face. "They said you can go when you are ready" he said lightly. "I'll take care of you if you need me to" he said. He stretched out his arms and yawned, he hadn't a clue how long he had been here; a couple of bells maybe? He sighed, it had probably stopped raining by now, so at least their walk would be dry. He smiled and looked back down at her. He was still worried about her, but was glad that she had spoken.

Aider Silander

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext