Cave Dwelling - The Aylasa Caves (Enalahs)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Enalahs on August 3rd, 2010, 10:07 am

Enalahs stood at the entrance to the cave. She felt if she entered, it would engulf her entire being. Stalagmites and Stalactites forming from the ceiling and ground, was scary enough for her. But now this fear of being lost in the caverns was more than she could take.

She turned. She would flee. But that was not a choice for her. As she turned she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see him. Tall and slender with 6, beautifully muscular, arms. Long, beautiful, coal black hair. And piercing green eyes, laced in golden dust. Her bond mate, Mal'daeis, was a beautiful Ephyrian, standing 6'9" and only 27 years of age.

His face was calm and gentle as he spoke to Enalahs. "You have nothing to fear, Enalahs." She turned her head away, in shame, as he said her name. She never wanted him to see her so... weak. One of his free hands, lifted her chin up gently as he leaned down to her. "I am right beside you." He whispered, as he placed a light kiss upon her soft lips.

Her face flushed, as it always did when he kissed her. "Master..." She whispered as she felt his lips press against hers, once again.
Last edited by Enalahs on August 4th, 2010, 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Words: 14694
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2010, 8:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Cave Dwelling (Enalahs)

Postby Enalahs on August 3rd, 2010, 10:47 am

They parted, after what seemed like hours. He walked past her, only to stop a few feet from the enterance and look back at her. "Come. I am right beside you." He said, offering her, one of his 6 hands. She took it and he guided her into the cave.

She stayed close to him, as they walked deeper into the cave. The fear wanting to creep into her heart, was kept at bay by having the man she loved by her side. She could see something as they reached the back of thte cave, but could not tell what the object, or objects, were.

"Master?" She asked as he stopped at the back of the cave, and started rumaging through his backpack, which had been sitting by a Stalactite. "Yes, Snowflake?" He asked, looking back at her with his soft smile. "What are we doing here?" He voice still held a hint of fear, but she tried to keep it from showing fully. Truth be told, She was still terrified.

He stood, his back still facing her. "Do you know how to fight?" He asked calmly. "Fight, Master?" She said, watchinghim closely. She shook her head, not taking her eyes off of him. "A little." She said looking away. Her father had taught her enough to survive in the weakest of places. But nothing that would save her life when the time came to it.

She heard him move and looked up to see him holding a sword out to her. "Take this. I will teach you." He said, still bearing the same, soft smile as before. She looked up at him for a moment, hardly believing her ears. Her Master was going to teach her to fight...
Last edited by Enalahs on August 3rd, 2010, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Cave Dwelling (Enalahs)

Postby Enalahs on August 3rd, 2010, 12:02 pm

She took the simple sword from his hand. "Are you ready?" He asked, taking his normal fighting stance. "Uh..." Was all she could manage before she dropped the sword. Her face flushed. Never had she been so embarassed before, especially in front of Mal'daeis. She considered transforming and running away, but she knew he would not give up on her so easily. After all, He never did.

He chuckled. Her flush deepened. 'Master is laughing at me...' She thought to herself as she tried to pick up the sword. She heard him move again and in a short minuet he was behind her. She stood, after managing to get a grip on the sword, to find her back pressed firmly against his chest, four of his arms wrapped around her waist and the other two on her hands, which held the sword.

"Don't grip it so tightly." He whispered as his grip loosened around her hands. She followed suit, trying to keep her mind on the sword and not Mal'daeis. "Think of it like a Egg. Grip it too tightly the egg will break and cannot be use for what you had intended. But grip it softly but firm and it will not break." He whispered into her ear. She could feel her face darkening with each word that escaped his succulent lips. Her heart raced.

"Are you ready to begin, My little Snowflake?"
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Postby Enalahs on August 4th, 2010, 7:16 am

She blushed at the nickname, just as she had done since the day they had met. Only a season had passed, since their Bonding, and for once in her life she felt at home. At home with the man she loved. The man she would die for.

She Nodded. "Yes, Master." He laughed softly as he held her close. "I have told you before, Snowflake, You don't have to call me Master." She nodded. If it was what he wished, she would refrain from calling him that. "What would you like me to call you, Mas-" She caught herself as he laughed. His laugh was deep and musical to her ears. "Call me what you wish." He whispered as he kissed her ear softly.

"Now then. Shall we begin your training?" He asked softly, looking down at her flushed face. She nodded, feeling as if he had let go, she would fall. He tightened his grip around her waist as he moved their hands, and sword, into a defensive position in front of her. The sword, being held at a diagonal position, was a beautiful sword. Most would say it could match the Ephyrian's beauty, but to Enalahs nothing was more beautiful than her master.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Postby Enalahs on August 5th, 2010, 8:10 pm

He stepped away from behind her and smiled. She continued to hold the sword in the defensive position, waiting for more instructions. "Now. I will show you a few things then I want you to try them." He said as he walked in front of her, nearly 5 feet away.

"I want you to try and slash me." He said, still smiling brightly at her. She looked uncomfortable at his words. "But Master...!" He held his hand up. "No but Master. Try it. You won't harm me, I promise." His words were meant to comfort her, but she still feared the outcome. Nevertheless, she did as instructed. She ran towards him. Closing her eyes she slashed. His laugh was heard behind her.

"Very good. A bit unstructured but good. And keep your eyes open, Snowflake. If you want to learn to attack your enemies, you must be able to see them." He laughed again.

"Now turn to me. Attack me. Show me what you can do." He said, standing normally. She smiled. She would show her master the things she had learned by watching him battle and spar. In a swift move she turned, bringing her sword down in a diagonal slash. Mal’daeis' eyes widened as he saw the attack coming. He jumped back to avoid her attack. But she continued to run towards him, slashing when she got close to him.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Postby Enalahs on August 5th, 2010, 9:15 pm

He laughed as she continued her attack. "Very nice. I see you have been practicing while I wasn't around." She shook her head as her sword met with his. "No Master. I have been watching you train and battle." She said, spinning from the sword lock and slicing as his feet. He jumped back once again and smiled heartily. "Well I am impressed." He said, holding up his hand for her to stop. She did.

"Since you know how to handle the blade shall we start on attacking maneuvers?" He said as he dropped into a defensive stance. She nodded and took his aggressive stance. "First you must become one with your sword. Learn it's movements, its weight, its length. You must learn where it will land and how much force needed for it to land where you want." He said calmly as his smile faded and he took on a more serious look.

She nodded and weighed the sword in both hand. She studied its length. 3 feet long, including the hilt, the same length as that of her master's katana. It wasn't very heavy. Nearing 3 pounds, she believed. She wanted to calculate everything but she knew, from listening to her master, that calculations are not always right. That a true swordsman, nay a true warrior, must go on instincts, not calculations.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Postby Enalahs on August 5th, 2010, 9:17 pm

She took a deep breath and nodded. "I think I understand a little about it, Master." She said, noting his change of expression as she addressed him, once again, as Master. "We are bonded, are we not, my little Snowflake?" He asked as he walked towards her and placed a hand on her cheek. She nodded. "Yes." She said quietly, knowing where this conversation was headed. "And I care for you, as you do for me?" He smiled as she nodded. "Of course I care for you, Master." She said softly.

He leaned down and placed a soft, gentle kiss upon her lips. She blushed, feeling a warmth within her, as she always did when he was around. Soon, after a few minuets, they parted. He leaned down, again, and laid his forehead against hers and stared into her eyes. "Then why do you insist on calling me master, when you don't have to?" He whispered softly and caringly. "I'm not sure." She said as she stared back into his eyes, almost melting at the sight of his Emerald Green eyes. He sighed. "Call me whatever, you wish, my little Snowflake. As long as you are happy." He whispered with a warm smile.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Postby Enalahs on August 6th, 2010, 2:39 am

She nodded. She knew he hated being called master, but she knew not what else to call him. She had tried thinking of a nickname, but the only thing that came to her mind was his name, Mal’daeis. But it was too formal, in her opinion. She wanted a name that would express how she felt, or at least something unique about him. "Alright, Light Heart." She said with a small smile, as she looked up at him. His face, though strong and beautiful, wore a confused look upon it.

"Why Light Heart?" He asked, curiously. "Because, whenever you're around my Heart lightens up." She said as she smiled warmly. He chuckled and kissed her lips again, softly. "That will work." He said letting her go. "Shall be continue your training then?" She nodded. "Of course, Light Heart."
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Postby Enalahs on August 6th, 2010, 11:44 pm

Mal'daeis smiled to himself as he readied his sword. "What I want you to do it try the 'Spiral Cut'." He said as she nodded. "Alright." She said, taking the 'Spiral Cut' stance, as she had seen him do hundreds of times. Placing one foot in front of her and the other behind her, she squatted down slightly and held her sword to the side, out stretched. She stared at him, trying to remember what else to do.

"Close your eyes. Feel the sword in your hand." He said, watching her closely. She nodded and closed her Ice Blue eyes. "Breath slowly. Feel the blade as an extention of yourself. Don't use the blade. Let the blade become one with you." He whispered, loud enough for Enalahs to hear.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Postby Enalahs on August 19th, 2010, 3:33 am

Enalahs felt her breath slow as she tried to focus on her task at hand. 'Become one with the blade...' She thought as her eyes opened and she spun in a circle, letting her blade slash at her master.

The rapidness of the attack, left Mal'daeis surprised. Barely managing to jump backwards, he chuckled. Standing, fully, he examined his now torn shirt and what would soon be a new scar upon his chest. "Master!" She yelled as she ran to him. "I'm alright, My little Snowflake." He said, taking her into his arms to calm her.

"But your hurt!" She exclaimed, trying to free herself from his embrace to doctor his wound. "Ena..." He whispered as he burried his face into her snow white hair. A blush crept across her face as she stopped struggling. "Light Heart..." She whispered softly.

Additional NotesI have decided to end this Flashback here. I will most likely do more flashbacks later on but this is good for now.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Next