A Sketch For You?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

A Sketch For You?

Postby Emery Lowell on September 27th, 2013, 3:35 am

Hello There!

So, I am by no means a professional at all, and at no point do I claim to have any extraordinary talent :) Apart from that i'm more than willing to give it a go if anyone would like a simple sketch of their characters. I can't do any really poses, and i would prefer to do face shots. If you really want i will try to do a body shot for you, but don't expect anything marvelous. Below are some examples of what i have done:

Examples :

Image Uh, ignore the ears... tail.. loin cloth and the fact that the anatomy is weird. He's an alien fan art so i have an excuse.

Everything I do is simply pencil on paper, I don't do any computer editing or anything and i can add a little bit of colour, but don't expect me to colour the entire thing (ain't nobody got time for that).

If you would like a sketch of your character please just comment or PM me with a description of how you would like them to look or any expressions, scar etc and remember that there is a big chance that it will turn out nothing like you had imagined.

Also if you have any animals, fauna/flora that you want let me know and i will try to draw something for you, no promises though.

Thanks! :)
Emery Lowell
Player

Words: 5570
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2012, 5:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets