[Verified by Crosspatch] Noha

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Noha

Postby Noha on September 27th, 2013, 10:58 pm

Last edited by Noha on September 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Noha
Player

Words: 13787
Joined roleplay: September 24th, 2013, 9:23 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Noha

Postby Noha on September 27th, 2013, 11:18 pm

Appearance

ImageNoha, a busty little fertility statue roughly chiseled in the image of Cheva, the Goddess of Love, stands at a whopping 7" from heel to crown. Her skin, clothing and features are all a polished rose - due to the ferrous oxide level in the clay she prefers to eat from the sea cliffs near Riverfall. Her fringe is perpetually in her eyes, and the rest of her long hair can curl up into the rose-shaped pink stone pin at the top over her head, or fall in a thick pony tail down her back.

Her clothing remains molded as part of her clay body, but so skillfully rendered are the folds and curves that they appear thin and delicate as silk and sheer as muslin. Transparent, ballooned harem pants reveal curvy legs beneath and a bustier hugs her smooth breasts as though the flesh confined was real blood, fat and muscle. Bangles of stone adorn each wrist, and hooped earrings frame her soft, doll-like features adapted from the face of Love's Devine Flower herself.

Character Concept

Although she is quite small, Noha finds pride in her independence despite her size. She has a personality big enough to wrangle comrades to her cause - whatever it may be, perhaps just to help her up a flight of hideously tall stairs! - and never fails to repay a stranger’s kindness. Though she has only been alive a short time, Noha has traveled quite extensively through her homeland of Cyphrus in the saddlebags of roaming nomads and in the clutches of helpful winged Kelvic.

Read more... :
Just as most Pycon are considered odd and unpredictable, Noha has an adventurous side with a seemingly unquenchable thirst for thrills. She chooses to take risks while understanding the consequences, and believes that actions are the key to great thoughts. Without the experiences, she sees no reason for living. Slow-moving and scholarly humans and races that live hundreds of years confuse Noha. For example, in her current residence at Riverfall she has met many Akalak – dark giants who live hundreds of years – who may live for years at a time in the same city. While Riverfell is quite gorgeous, Noha remains perplexed by this behavior. She is already itching to move on after a couple seasons.

While Noha considers herself quite mature, unlike some Pycon, her actions prove she is otherwise in control. She is prone to tantrums if she sometimes does not get her way and at times relies on her adorable appearance to manipulate those who seem reluctant into doing her bidding – not because she truly wishes to manipulate and control, but due to a child-like need for the instant gratification that comes with a certain reaction.

Character History

Noha’s journey began near the cliffs of Riverfall in an insignificant Pyve devoted to a simple life by the Big Water. Consisting mainly of elders, her home encampment was created by travelers from the distant land of Kalea who sought a retreat from the world through communal worship of their god Harameus. Noha wandered from the tiny camp as soon as her legs formed and has been unable to find it since, though she finds no reason to go back. The only landmark she remembers that may lead her back to the Pyve is a distant, faded memory of cold, grey bodies sprouting amongst the tall grass like gravestones.

Read more... :
Unhindered by family ties and driven by instinct, Noha continued her long journey to the first meeting with a Big Person. Months passed before she met with any other living beings save for animals of the plains. At first she was afraid as the girl snatched her up from the tall grass she used as cover, but after a short time while riding in her pocket Noha was introduced to a world unlike any she had experienced before. Innocent to the ideas of evil or good, she accepted the people and followed them for a short time. It wasn’t long before she had picked up their language, Pavi, and befriended the people.

She considers this as her First Memory, and she commemorated the fateful meeting with the girl by taking her name as her own. Before that time, Noha had no concept of the name, and by taking the girl’s she hopes to forever keep dear the wonder of that first experience. The word ‘Noha’ itself means ‘wisdom’, but for the Pycan the word embodies the abstract notions of her real ‘birth’ into the world and her meeting with her first ‘family.’ She left them a after a few seasons, again itching with the need to explore.

Since that time, Noha has traveled with other nomads and merchants in the Sea of Grass, finding solace with people who seem lost or just don’t care where they came from or end up. Her disarming looks and trusting, childlike demeanor encased in stony resilience often draw stories from these people, and through their yarns and rumors she began to piece together a puzzle of the world beyond the tall grass. How true that puzzle-story may be she has yet to find out.

One such story convinced her to head for Riverfall, a place she had glimpsed more than once but had never felt the need to enter. In retrospect, perhaps she thought the many buildings and Big People would confine her, but as soon as she entered the city Noha knew she would have to stay and explore for at least a season.

Not only the nature of Riverfell interested Noha, but also the people and customs. She makes daily rounds to the pits where the giants hold trials by combat. The craftsmanship of the buildings, all made from the stone face of the cliff, intrigue her at every turn. Though after a summer, her interest is slowly beginning to dwindle. Noha hopes to find a companion interested in leaving Riverfall before the Winter season so she may find a new country to explore.
Last edited by Noha on September 29th, 2013, 10:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Noha
Player

Character sheet

Noha

Postby Noha on September 29th, 2013, 6:23 pm

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Pavi
Poor Language: Tukant

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Persuasion 5 sp 5 Novice
Py-ken 5 sp 5 Novice
Geology 10 sp 10 Novice
Escape Artist 10 rb, 15 sp 25 Novice
Climbing 15 sp 15 Novice

Lores

Starter
Lore of Riverfall Layout
Lore of Akalak Culture
Last edited by Noha on September 29th, 2013, 6:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Noha
Player

Character sheet

Noha

Postby Noha on September 29th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Possessions

Backpack

Acquired

1 Decorative Jam Spoon \ Heirloom

1 Sighting Lens \ A little lens can go a long way.

1 Signal Whistle \ Used to keep people from stepping on her.

1 Climbing Claws \ Used to climb trees and other surfaces with no footholds.

Standard Starter Pack

1 Waterskin

1 Comb, missing some teeth \ Used to sift through river silt for pretty rocks.

1 Lumpy Soap \ Mainly to clean her spoon and other items.

1 Sharp Razor \ Used to cut up rations.

1 Red clay rations \ 1 wk worth

1 Eating knife \ Dull and chipped, used to scrape clay from rock.

1 Flint & Steel \ Far too big for her, but still usable with the right pair of hands.

Clothing
Image A tiny, dark green cloak with a small metal clasp.

At Housing
Hemp Rope (50 ft) \ Utilized as a quick way of exit from her window.

Heirloom
Noha received a decorative jam spoon from her first human contact.

Small by giant-sized people standards, for the Pycon it serves somewhat as a walking stick and shovel.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starter Pack +100gm 100gm
Housing Starter +500gm 600gm
Room & Board* -500gm 100gm
1 Sighting Lens -55gm 45gm
1 Signal Whistle -8sm 44gm 2sm
1 Climbing Claws -8gm 36gm 2sm
Hemp Rope (50ft) -1gm 35gm 2sm

Housing

House: Noha lives at Nia’s Boarding House. Although she is much too small for the accommodations, living in a pycon-sized house is very inconvenient for her larger companions. She owns a small room with a window that includes a bed, a desk, a chair, a small closet, and a dresser. Because she has very few belongings, Noha's room remains spartan in its decoration and looks as though hardly anyone lives there. She sleeps on a pillow on the bed.

Additions to housing:
There is a thick line of rope that extends from her window, used primarily as an exit. She rolls the rope up when not in use to avoid any unsavory characters, although that is not usually something she needs to worry about in Riverfall.
Last edited by Noha on October 9th, 2013, 9:05 am, edited 11 times in total.
Noha
Player

Character sheet

Noha

Postby Noha on September 29th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Last edited by Noha on October 9th, 2013, 9:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Noha
Player

Character sheet

Noha

Postby Noha on September 29th, 2013, 7:04 pm

Learn More About Noha

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
Noha

2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
I just go by Noha, it's not hard for you to pronounce, is it? NO-HAAAAAH.

3. How old are you?
I have 2 years under my belt.

4. What is your height?
I'm 7 inches tall. No need to say, Oh, that's so short! It's quite normal to me anyway. Everyone else is huge!

5. What is your weight?
Last I checked, I weighed about 3 or 4 apples on a scale.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
I'm a very mature and independent Pycon. I really stand out in a crowd, mind you!

2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Sometimes giants talk to me as though I'm a child. Well, they'll not soon forget how wrong they are after I'm done with them! Although, sometimes their misconception of my intelligence is quite useful. I enjoy being carried rather than walking, and women especially find me adorable enough to transport me without charge. I'm not sure why they like to rub my head so much, though. I'm beginning to get worn down with all the patting.

3. What is your favorite body feature?
I like my hair! It's the stretchiest part of me, and sometimes I can use it to hold things while I climb to gather clay and rocks. Very useful.

4. How physically fit are you?
I'm made of clay, so unlike flesh and blood beings my physicality is not tied into my health. Lucky me!

5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I only have one outfit, because it's a part of me. I think it's a pretty classic choice, and from the looks of how other people dress around here in Riverfall I'd say it's stylish, too.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
My parents are Pycons. I was never really close to them, though.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I'm not sure... I didn't stick around long enough to form any lasting bonds with my people. They were very quiet, preferred to stay to themselves.

3. What is your extended family like?
I've met many wonderful people in the grass, and many horses. They're interesting.

4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
I am estranged from my family, though all these questions have me curious about what they're up to now. I don't think I'd be able to find their camp again even if I tried. In any case, the friends I meet are closer to me than those Pycons will ever be.

5. Do you treat animals like family?
I treat animals with caution, especially if they have claws or big pointy teeth. Pretty much everything out there could kill me. Except turtles maybe. Unless it was the right kind of turtle, I guess.

I was made outside of Riverfall in a small Pyve, but my real birth came when I met Noha Bentreed. I stole her name because it's pretty, isn't it?

2. Where do you live now?
For the time being I live in Riverfall. They have a lot of rules here, and the people are humongous and blue, but it's very pretty and clean. Clean streets is a big thing for me since I'm just about as tall as a boot.

3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
I can't answer that question! I want to live on the road and have adventures. I want the stars as my ceiling and blah blah blah all of that romantic explorer stuff.

4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
I do like lounging on windowsills when it's sunny out, though staying out for too long makes cracks in my clay.

5. Where do you fear to be?
Honestly, I'm quite afraid of the Big Water. It's so vast, if I fell in I would be lost forever. Lost and forgotten...

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses?
If you crush my head, I will die. Other than that I have a tendency to dry up in the sun and flake. My fingers will sometimes break off if I'm not too careful, but eating a bit of red clay will clear that right up.

2. Are you right handed or left handed?
I have to hold a pen in both hands at once.

3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
My voice is rather low and sultry for a woman, and I believe at my height it may be difficult for some to hear me so I also tend to shout.

4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Well, I mean I don't think it's odd, but I do tend to throw fits once in a while... but, I mean, how else will I be able to get attention to little ol' half a foot me? I also keep this old spoon with me. I think it's pretty, but some people have commented about it in nasty ways. And to them I say, "Rude!"

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
I'm not sure how well a tattoo will take on my body. Piercings might also just migrate out and I could lose the jewelry. Though, I have thought of crushing up some gems to eat. Those might pop up in unexpected ways!

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
I was a very curious child.

2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
A few months after leaving the Pyve, I was found by a young Drykas girl who was traveling with her family to Endrykas. I'm not sure how she found me, exactly, since at that time I was very good at hiding in dirt. But I will never forget it.

3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
Just after leaving the Pyve, I was wandering along the cliffs close to Riverfall. My form had not yet become stable, and so everyday it shifted unexpectedly to something I saw around me. One day I was stuck as a rock and couldn't move. I spent the day and night in the same place, just watching the cliff birds diving and searching for food among the waves. Despite the wonderful view, I was plagued the entire time with the thought that I might remain trapped in that shape forever.

4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
Not much of one.

5. Who was your most influential role model?
I have no single role model at the moment. But I do respect the Drykas for their spirit and bond with their land, and I'm grateful for all they have taught me.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
4. How do you learn best?
5. What are your educational goals for the future?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
2. Do you like to read?
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
2. What is your favorite time of day?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
2. What are your religious views?
3. Would you be able to kill?
4. What are your views on sex?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Noha
Player

Character sheet