[Trav's vBlog] Deadly Vacation Hot Spots

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

[Trav's vBlog] Deadly Vacation Hot Spots

Postby Savacea Jovellana on August 14th, 2015, 3:46 am

I love the dragons..omg! You should open a Etsy shop and sell your creations :D. Also.. on the cat.. SOOO FREAKING CUTE! I have 9 cats.. I am officially the young crazy cat lady. But I can not turn down strays so...uhm yeah..soft spot for my feline friends!

BUT most importantly I just wanted to give a shout out, that even with the inactivity, you have still done an amazing job! You have answered my questions, even if they were .. very.. obvious and helped me understand Black Rock better as well as Tokia (I still see her as an old hag when I am writing..I don't know why.. but the evil queen from Disney's Snow White when she turns into the old woman...uhm yeah.. that is what I see lol) also..with my newbness on things I must give a shout out to you and Dravite for leading me in a better direction, oh and Goss for explaining ethics.. so yes.. Great job and I can not wait to see what will transpire with higher activity, it is rather exciting. I do hope someone comes to rescue Black Rock.. It is such a wonderful, creepy, some-what dark, area to play in. There's just endless possibilities with plots.. and I mean.. who doesn't want to chill with ghosts and see animal ghosts roaming around?! I mean come on guys.. that is awshome! But I am in love with the creepy, so perhaps I am being a little bias there.

Anyways, I feel like I am rambling now, sooo loved the video, hope to hear more about Black Rock and once again you are doing a wonderful job!
Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Words: 239118
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2015, 11:11 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous