Oh No! [Viridae's Scrapbook]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Viridae Kabre on October 1st, 2013, 9:26 am

I might use bad grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other stuff here. I'm slightly Dyslexic. Or however you spell it. Alrighty, sorry I sound so angry, my significant other put me into a shitty mood.

Name: Andre R. Alexander
Sex: Male :)
Relationship: Taken
Location: Alright brace yourself.....Anchorage Alaska. No joke. Probably going to be a whole lotta angry posts about the snow here in about two weeks.
Job: I'm a diesel mechanic in the Army. Part time model. Swimming instructor. Man of many hats :P
Been writing since: .........I was Ten? Yes, ten.
Reading: I'm frikkin picky. Super picky.
Hobbys: I like to fight. Shitty hobby, I know. Obviously, I write. I used to swim competitively, and swimming occupies 50% of my workout in the morning. Hmmm......I look to hunt. And blow stuff up. Have sort of a knack for breaking things, and I like to work on cars. In the winter I ski and snowboard a lot, Other than that, I don't know.
Favorite food: Pad Thai. Yummy. Or, maple sausage patty MRE
Music: Everything. And I'm not one of those guys that just says everything. I like Jazz, Opera, German Folk, Country, Blues, Metal, Screamo, Crunk Core, Dubstep, Hip Hop, R&B, Rap, House style, Classical, Alternative, You name it.
Last edited by Viridae Kabre on October 3rd, 2013, 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Viridae Kabre
Hunter

Words: 96195
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2013, 9:51 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

My Crap. [Viridae's Scrapbook]

Postby Viridae Kabre on October 1st, 2013, 9:44 am

Oh, That beautiful young rabbit up there is my child, mocha. I'm more of a bird person, but my best friend just flew away a year ago and I wasn't ready for a new avian. Anyone wanna see some pictures of my face?

Alright, that's enough of my face. Ill post some scenery later, fall is my favorite season :D
Viridae Kabre
Hunter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

My Crap. [Viridae's Scrapbook]

Postby Viridae Kabre on October 1st, 2013, 5:05 pm

Today, I realized its hard to enjoy fall, when you're busy dreading winter. Back to the point.
I beleive that fall is the most beautiful season here in Alaska. Granted its bitter cold at times, (Especially in the morning) its is very nice. The sky contrasts the trees beautifully, the morning brings mist on occasion, its been known to snow lightly, and the morning dew likes to freeze into a thin frost that makes everything glimmer. I don't have any pictures from this year, but I have plenty from last year. I'll put some up.

Oh. looks like I only have one. more later I suppose.
Viridae Kabre
Hunter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Viridae Kabre on October 8th, 2013, 8:05 am

My lord, I've been feeiling nuts these past few days, but I've come back up the rabbit hole, and I feel a little better. Mentally.

The frost in the morning has been unbeleivably beautiful, but I'm nearly disappointed I have to park in the garage again. Trees are finally yellow too. AND I HAVENT BEEN SHAVING! Lol, I've had the past few days off, and its been a time and a half being a lazy turd.

Also, We carved pumpkins earlier! I did a perfect Decepticon insignia, but the dog broke it. Needless to say, he's sleeping outside. Thats all for now, I'll post the pictures from THIS fall that I promised :) Also, if anyone is ever intrested in seeing anything specific, let me know! I'm pretty sure no one cares though, lol. Alrigh, Goodnight!!!

Viridae Kabre
Hunter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Viridae Kabre on October 10th, 2013, 6:31 am

So I've realized I'm at a point with Viridae that could lead down many different paths. My plan? Wing it! I'll let the good times roll. I've never been much of a planner, or an organized person in general.

Other things I'd like to talk about. Well, I love Kalinor. I feel like I picked the perfect region. Granted it is not highly populated, but I love the culture. I love the people. I love the DS and AS. I love that things are always changing, and the PC's have little clicks. I love the Zith (They make my freaking day) And I love the idea of Krova. Family. I also love that its underground. I feel like my PC is made unique by his visits to the surface, and provides a tangible link between his friends and the world above.

I don't know how long I'll be around, I might have to leave for a season eventually. But I'm dreading leaving. Its strange, how it feels like my home as well as Viridae's. You see, when I create characters (In my novels, in past RPs, ect.) They don't feel like a part of me, or an idea, or an alter ego. They feel like my creations, like my children.

Its a little funny, because I talk to them at times. A while ago I was working on a novel called Burning the Balance, and its sequel Searing the Skyline (Both got scrapped. Throwing away my work is the reason I'm not published) And they had a wide assortment of characters. One of which was a demon that infiltrated dreams. He was born into a human body in a post apocalyptic world, ridden with humans and Halflings alike. In his human life, he was actually a very good person, though he was slowly loosing his mind, withdrawing from loss of demonic energy (Which he generates by scaring the bejeebers out of people) and has to be very disciplined in order to keep from twisting into a horrible monster. When I joined the Army, going through BCT he came to me often when I was frustrated, or angry, or home sick. He told me he'd been through worse, and I'd be fine. I know he wasn't (isn't) real, but he's real enough to me. I listened. It helped.

In Searing the skyline he knocks up an angel and gives his life to put an end to his sister( The anti Christ's) plan to turn mankind against each other (Its very complicated. basically, she was antsy trying to destroy the world before the seals were broken) by saying and incantation and laying down for an eternity nap. He wakes up In Hell (Where a second on earth is the equivalent of a year) and spends hundreds of thousands of years commanding armies in a never ending demon war. When I had doubts, when I feared deployment, this hell commander made me brave.

I know it sounds like a crock, but I swear its true. They give me strength. And that was just one example. Anywho, I hope Viri can be like them one day. Show me how to be brave, help me through my life. I suppose that's the thing I like most about Mizahar. It gave me a new friend.
Viridae Kabre
Hunter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes