A Needle and Stitches (Waisana)

Two healers meet when circumstances require it.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

A Needle and Stitches (Waisana)

Postby Khida on July 10th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Irea Rasar

Irea, I can't release your grade until you have your CS approved and update your ledger with seasonal expenses. Please PM me when these issues have been addressed.

Waisana

Skill Points
Medicine +2
Socialization +2
Observation +2
  • Irea Rasar: a healer with her priorities straight
  • Irea Rasar: keeper of a plain pavilion
  • Medicine: a tourniquet to stop bleeding
  • Medicine: sutures don't have to be elegant to work
  • Starting a fire with tinder
  • The patient is the priority

Notes

I thought Waisana's instant hero-worship (healer-worship?) of Irea was endearing; it's too bad that relationship didn't make it farther.

Especially later on in the thread, it seemed like about half of each post was practically a quote of the preceding one. Waisana, I know your style's developed since; Irea, if you come back, I suggest you try to clarify in your posts what parts are reflection versus Irea's current doings.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please let me know. Also, Waisana, please edit your request to show this thread has been graded.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)