Blood on the hills (Serenity please)

Iff meets a Kelvic

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Iff on November 8th, 2013, 6:17 am

Iff found that she did not like her bondmate to be uncomfortable, and this reaction overpowered any feelings she might have had about the brewing of poisons. Not that she really cared if people used poisons or not. Killing was killing, when all was said and done. A person who objected to poisoning as 'unfair' rarely seemed to mind if a person with years of training killed a smaller person of lesser skill in what was called a 'fair fight.'

Iff made a dismissive gesture. "People dislike poisons only because they wish to pick on the weak without the weak having recourse. There is no need for embarrassment. We will find your ingredients together, although I do not know what to look for."

She took a few bites of food, thinking.

"One day I should like to visit Tabola. Would you like to see the jungle? As my bondmate you will be welcomed."
Iff
Player

Words: 14848
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:08 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet

Postby Serenity Avatra on November 8th, 2013, 5:42 pm

She smiled at her bond's approval, happy that she could continue working. "I can teach you to find the correct herbs. Mushrooms, moss, vines, roots, and trees; all can be used. A few are more common than others, but you should do fine!" Serenity said to Iff encouragingly, her eyes sparkling.

Tabola? The word was unfamiliar to her, but she got that it was a place, a Jungle even! A scholar had once told her that she would feel at home in the jungle, but she had not known where to find one. So of course she replied, "Yes! I would love to go with you! I would do well not to be parted with you. When do you plan this trip?"

She absentmindedly picked at her fish, very out of character, as she was imagining what a jungle would be like. She hoped it would not be too cold, as that was never fun, even though she had a coat of fur.
Serenity Avatra
The Panther

Words: 6336
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2013, 11:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous