Zynya's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Zynya's Journal

Postby Zynya on October 21st, 2013, 8:15 pm

74th of Summer, 513 AV

Father found out about my night runs. He isn't pleased but he has agreed not to tell Mother about it if I promise to stop. I hate lying to him, I hate breaking a promise even worse, but I can't stop, and if Mother found out she would lock me in at night. I would die if that happened, I only ever feel alive when I'm running. Leaping over things taller than my Father, vaulting through windows, falling from great heights and tumbling to keep my legs from breaking. Knowing that every move must be perfect or I could very well break something....or die. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

76th of Summer, 513 AV

I broke my finger last night, the little one on my left hand. I told Mother that I fell from the top of the shed along our outer wall, which makes sense to her since I sit up here to write. She frowned at me but didn't make a fuss when I told her I would be more careful. The real story is that I missed a landing and didn't fall right, I sent my arm out to protect my face and hit my little finger against a crate, I'm just glad it wasn't my face, Mother would surely have killed me. And I don't want my nose to be any bigger than it already is.

79th of Summer, 513 AV

There's a new runner with our group, Davyn. He said we needed a name for ourselves, he's so smart. We finally decided on Knight Shadows, see what we did there? I think it's quite clever, it was mostly Davyn's idea. I think he likes me, he smiled at me.

85th of Summer, 513 AV

So much has happened since I've written! Davyn is now a permanent part of the Knight Shadows, in fact he's sort of become the leader. Before we just kind of ran around and practiced tricks, but Davyn has gotten us used to running a different circuit each night, both in and out of the city. I was afraid of the outside at first, but as long as Davyn's with me I don't mind.

88th of Summer, 513 AV

Davyn kissed me! It was amazing, we were standing on the wall of a nearby ruin, the moon was out, the stars were shining, and the rest of the group went back early. He told me he was falling in love with me and then he kissed me! He's so amazing, I'm in love! It feels so amazing to write that. I'm in love!

89th of Summer, 513 AV

We're going to meet a peddler tonight outside, Davyn says he doesn't like coming in to cities so we have to go to meet him. He won't tell me what he sells but I don't really care, I'm just excited about going somewhere with Davyn. I'm going to take half my savings with me, since I don't know what currency the peddler uses, fifty Mizas should be plenty.

Zynya
Player

Words: 14605
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2013, 4:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal