PM to join Repercussions, Physical and Emotional[Windchaser Pavilion]P2

Waisana, Taylani, and Fallan discuss.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Repercussions, Physical and Emotional[Windchaser Pavilion]P2

Postby Waisana on October 28th, 2013, 10:06 am

Waisana frowned. The Ankal was right, they could keep an eye on Taylani. There was nothing that the healer could do here except cause more harm and disruption and she wasn't prepared to do that. She managed to get herself up and standing, her legs not as unsteady as she would have expected. She smiled at the kind man, someone she couldn't imagine being related to Fallan at all. The man's words had upset her while in contrast his father only sought to soothe.

"I can make it back to my own Pavilion by myself, thank you. Tell Taylani that I'm sorry...that it came to this," the teen told the Ankal, her tone sad and distracted as she slipped out into the storm. 

She walked quickly, hoping to get out of the rain before she got too wet. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she walked, the rain washing them away almost as soon as they appeared. How had she caused more harm than good? How could she have caused so much trouble when she'd only wanted to help? It wasn't right, it wasn't what she was supposed to do. She'd be better off leaving Taylani alone from now on.

The girl slipped into her own tent, stripped off her wet cloak and shoes and crawled into her bedroll. She sobbed to herself until she fell asleep.

x
Active threads: 2 of 5
2 Quest threads

Pavi | Grassland sign | Common | Speech of others

Pavi | Grassland sign | Common | Speech of others
Waisana
Gentle Horse Maiden

Words: 363907
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Repercussions, Physical and Emotional[Windchaser Pavilion]P2

Postby Khida on November 25th, 2013, 12:24 am

Taylani

Skill Points
Interrogation +2
  • Anyone bonded to a Strider is Drykas

Waisana

Skill Points
Persuasion +2
Rhetoric +4

Fallan

Skill Points
Persuasion +2
Rhetoric +4

Notes

Another nice character-developing thread all around! I didn't see a lot of lore here, but Fallan and Waisana were definitely both sharpening their Rhetoric on the others. As always, please let me know if you have any questions regarding your awards -- and Taylani, please edit your post to show this thread has been graded.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)