Closed Nothing But Crows (Saxani)

The guards of Zinrah explore training techniques

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Nothing But Crows (Saxani)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on November 29th, 2013, 11:22 pm

Mamoru watched Saxani as she searched for him. The female was observant, but even she couldn't find him. Even if she realized something was there, it was too dangerous to slithered closer to investigate.

By the time that she was close enough to see him, the trickster would have struck and the game would be over...at least for her. he hoped that she would though, he wished that she had the bravary to try her luck and see what it got her.

Oh dear Ssaxani, not sso adventurousss afterall...

The trickster waited, keeping his body as still as possible until she had moved away. With her gone and him alone again, Mamoru dug his morphed claws into the tree and clawed his way up. Perhaps other Dhani were starting to notice a rustling in the trees as Mamoru crawled up one, and maneuvered his way onto another.

Still, it was best that they didn't look up too much or linger, less they find themselves his prey as well, or the prey of another. He moved slow but didn't stay in one place too long, unless he noticed movement near by.

Mamoru moved on, using the stone trees as cover as he looked for Saxani. The female couldn't have gotten that far, and as his search continued, he happened upon an encounter with Saxani and another. It was interesting, Mamoru had witnessed the female take a brown band and yet, she now wore black. Was this a trick?

Some way to disguise herself to fit in more? He had to hand it to her, it was a good idea and he was surprised that he hadn't thought of it. Though for him, it would be simply an illusion to blend the color of black to brown.

There was something else he had noticed, what started out as a "team building" exercise, had turned into a free-for-all. Most of the Dhani were hunting alone and only a few were trying the group tactic. It was a good thing this was only a test or many Dhani would be dead.

Mamoru pushed himself higher into the tree, finding an olive branch and slithering his way across so that he could better see the female. She was having a discussion about ghost, something the trickster knew about himself.

But he didn't care about the conversation, and moved as slowly and carefully as he could to descend the branches of the tree and bring himself closer to settle above her head. They didn't appear to have noticed him, and Mamoru watched curiously as the cholar gripped Saxani, before releasing her and going about his way.

With Saxani alone, he waited until she turned to leave. When she did, he slid himself down over the extended branch, coiling his tail loose and striking at her. Not for her band, but whipping the back of her hip.

SMACK!
"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Sashisaxani on December 2nd, 2013, 11:26 pm

The tail struck, and Mamoru used up his element of surprise. Saxani was not sure how she wanted to go about this, and as her torso bent over her serpentine body, she tried to gauge how much he saw of her early on. Surely he knew she wore a brown band, even if it was black now. She wondered if she could persuade him, if lying was out of the question. "Killing" him was an option, but among the competition, Mamoru was one she considered for the winning team. He had a vigilant spirit, as she recalled the festival and fervor worthy of a champion ergo the belt he donned. Saxani changed her mind when she turned and saw the coming of one of her teammates from the other end. It was the big one that had complimented her earlier on her cunning. She wanted to take her spite out of Mamoru, but she wanted to learn more as well.

Saxani flashed her brown band to the big guy, and he began to come over double time, a monolith of a snake, the bugle of his arms resembling the rocks of the arena. Saxani looked back and glared at Mamoru with a vicious fang-filled smile. Clawing into the earth and pressing off the sides, she moved herself from Mamoru's stationary range, closer to the big one. Saxani considered how important it was for Mamoru to go down if he did discover their ploy. Worse than exposing them, it might backfire on her own team. Saxani began to move out of the way for the two males to clash, bur hung around. Suppose Mamoru did lose, she wanted him on their team still. With the blank bands, they could still disguise themselves, and be rid of the next weakling they crossed. Saxani watched as the mountainous Dhani moved right up to defend her and take on Mamoru with eager eyes.

OOCSwitching it up a bit, if you don't mind. I'm not going to do anything with the big guy in combat, that's your call. Saxani is going to attack if you stick around probably though, and react to that situation. Otherwise though it's more of a riposte for their next fight, until she has an upper hand or can't get away again. PM with any concerns about this post.
Sashisaxani
For Her Glory

Words: 150765
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2012, 10:19 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kalesserimamoru on December 3rd, 2013, 2:21 am

Mamoru smiled mischievously glaring down from the tree and onto Saxani. He was surprised by her actions, or rather how she didn't react. Perhaps his teasing move had been so surprising that she didn't know how to react. Or maybe, just maybe...she enjoyed the flick of his tail upon her hind-side and that was the reason she didn't attack him. Either way, he was amused.

"What'sss wrong? Did I sscare you?"

Saxani was one of the more attractive of the guards, and each time that the trickster laid eyes on her, he wanted to clean her scales. A female with so much knowlegde and pride had to be as impressive doing other things.

But he decided that he wouldn't push it at least not here where she could use her wilds to trick him. If at any other time Saxani wanted to have her tail curled, Mamoru would make himself available, but for this game..she was prey.

Oh..and here comesss another one.

The trickster smiled and flicked his tongue at Saxani when she offered him her toothy grin. It appeared that a savior had arrived to rescue her from the enemy. Only...did the Dhani know that Mamoru was the enemy?

From his position in the tree it would be hard to see the color of his band, and in the dim lighting brown and black looked a lot alike from afar. As for his earlier action, the smacking of his tail against hers. That was simply the Dhani version of a man smacking a female on her backside.

Nothing threatening...only sexual

Mamoru watched and waited until the male was close enough to Saxani, and put his gnosis magic to use. The band on his arm turned brown to match the same color as theirs He too could play this game, and he didn't need to do so for long. Just enough time to take their bands.

"Hello friend, Ssaxani here wasss jusst telling me how sshe liked three-waysss. I had intended to give her ago alone..but it sseemss I'm not man enough for her. Ssso, give me a hand will you?"
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Sashisaxani on December 3rd, 2013, 2:49 am

Saxani overheard Mamoru's remarks and, well, they struck a chord. The tune that rang in her mind might have turned the heads of the whole nest toward the gallery for a moment before fleeing the deafening silence that would follow. Saxani pulled her bands off, the extras too, and left them plainly on the ground.

"Brother," she spoke, gently but with intent, "I thank you for your aid, but I claim my right to this one. Find the others, and then meet here soon with all the bands you have collected, or news of the fallen. We will gather our final team and purge this jungle of the weak." The male gave them each a weary look.

"Yes, cruel sister, play nice."

"Oh, yes," Saxani insisted, the blackness of her eyes perceiving the source of Mamoru's bold tongue. The male left the way he came, seeming to know where the others might be. The remaining duo would have time to themselves for a fight, or something else… "Like threesomes, do I? Mamoru, yes Mamoru – I remember you – I thought you'd think more highly of me. While I admit I may be skilled in many fields, with will to direct, I do prefer to give one, and only one, my full, undivided attention…"

Saxani slipped over herself in a neat little mound with enough room for Mamoru to slip in, or for her own retreat. Her face was plain, without a thought that would suggest ill of her. There was but the mere simplicity of her born beauty in its fullest splendor for those with the means to see it.

"You have my attention, solely, Mamoru," said Saxani in hushed tones, and her deep breaths that lifted her chest and gave breadth to her body, her fullness, her confidence, her pride, and her strength, all exposed for Mamoru's taking if he wished it. She wondered if he hesitated at the opportunity, if he caught him off guard. Her breath sunk out, but she lifted again, and caressed her breasts in her hands like babes, leaning inward oh so coyly, mouth agape with an all but natural flicker of the tongue around her mouth.

In the stillness of that stone forest, she broke the silence with a tone so frigid and taunting as the snake-goddess's voice itself, a simple message with hidden meaning, but only for those who knew how to interpret it.

"I'm waiting."
Sashisaxani
For Her Glory

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kalesserimamoru on December 3rd, 2013, 4:22 am

Mamoru was surprised once again, this time by the actions of the male Dhani. Saxani was older, likely older than both of them, but she was still a female and a sensual one at that. Mamoru started to wonder if it was the age difference or if the male just preferred his dates more beefy.

Either way, he didn't have time to think on it before the male was off like the good boy that he was. Mamoru was now alone with Saxani, and the female had him listening intently.

"You missundersstand me...cruel sssissster wass it? I wass only toying with your friend. He appearsss to be confussed. Or isss it me that you intend to deceive, hmm?" he cackled lightly, yellow-green eyes moving over the band that she had collected. "Sso many...my you are the trooper Ssaxani."

He was like a cat, perched in the tree, his body tucked in to keep him nimble and ready with his tail swaying lightly to keep his balance. Mamoru watched as she moved, smiling the whole time as he was sure to keep her in sight. She was up to something, Dhani by nature were manipulative. But was it wise for her to try to play with the trickster?

That was yet to be seen.

"And you have my full attention my cruel, beautiful Ssaxani. I ssee your sstrategy and I musst approve. It was quick thinking to collect thosse bandss. If only I had thought of that." The last of his words was nothing but a joke, which she would find out soon enough.

The trickster watched closely as she tried to seduce him, even touching her own breasts to tease him more. At this point, he looked more like a beaver, his tail smacking against the side of the tree in anticipation and he grinned softly.

Then he stopped, his expression turning cold and he stood up. Mamoru removed the band from his arm and wrapped it around the thinness at the end of the branch. Then with a wave of his hand, he created another illusion to turn the band the exact same color as the tree it was wrapped around.

Perhaps she saw where he had placed it and kept it in memory, but even then it would take a few moments to find. "There isss a sssaying. Ssome of the besst mealss are thosse that have aged well. I wonder if that will prove true here."

With those words, the Dhani slithered down further and dropped down out of the tree. His eyes moved across her form, and once again the trickster flicked his tongue from his mouth as he moved closer to take what he wanted...or was he up to something else?

If she didn't move away or attack, Mamoru would pull her into his arms so that he could feel her breasts against his chest to start before doing anything else.
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Sashisaxani on December 3rd, 2013, 5:08 am

Saxani stared him in the eyes, her pitch barrels taking aim at his mind and heart. She moved slowly as to not startle him, but the slow movements were boring to her, uninteresting distractions. She reached for his arms, so muscular, and took his hands and shoved them on her breasts. Saxani let her head roll back, eyes fluttered under half-shut lids, her body rising with the sensual air, her greater size towering over him for a moment before she came back down, her breathing now heavier. Her whole body quivered under his touch, and she let out a soft fluttering moan caught somewhere between pleasure and pain, as if Mamoru were massaging a sore wound. Saxani couldn't take it anymore. She pushed herself on him, her coils slipping over herself and him with seeming aimlessness, merely the trance of touch and smell.

Her chest shuddered with her outward breath as a hung jaw merely held her slithering flesh-dagger tongue that washed over his face. She wanted him down on the ground, but wouldn't force him. She only pushed herself, rubbing against him, making it clear where she wanted to be, where she wanted him, and teased all the time at the time she wanted. Her claws brushed down his arms, back, and chest. The intensity of her arousal was signaled in the air, as her whole body began to reek of a scent he might find most savory. Her scent leaked, wiped, and rubbed itself all over her tail and his as she continued her raging dance about him, anything to get him down. Her eyes were still, entranced in the object they beheld, his glamorous scales, his ego, just… Saxani began to brush her chin against his snout, her tongue tonguing him all over, as the aroma washed over Mamoru, to either intoxicate or suffocate him, whichever came first.
Sashisaxani
For Her Glory

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kalesserimamoru on December 3rd, 2013, 7:57 am

Mamoru stared into her eyes, eyes that held such knowledge and deceit. He liked it and he could feel the tip of his tail quiver in excitement. He watched with a smirk as she moved closer and placed his hands on her breasts.

He fondled them roughly, enjoying the fullest in his hands. Smooth, dark scales were knead and palmed as he continued, and curled his tail beneath him as she settled back down into his grip. He could sense the heat inside her body rising mimicking his own.

For Mamoru, it was never about a single thing, not entirely. He worked for multiple reasons, examined different angles, all to help him accomplish his task. What he wanted to do, was impress Saxani, but the question was how to do that.

She had a good plan to get by, and he wondered if she would like it if he joined her side, or if she would think him cowardly for changing sides so quickly. She seemed to enjoy his teasing a bit, perhaps a hot and rough session right there on the ground, with all the dangers around them would be to her liking.

Or maybe, just maybe he needed to out think her, and best her in this competition. It was hard to say just yet, and the trickster wouldn't abandon any plans. When she threw herself at him, Mamoru pulled her closer. His head bumped against hers as he lapped at her scaly neck.

He found her tongue, and started to massage it with his and drawing it out of her open mouth. She pushed against him, guiding him to where she wanted him to be. However, he wasn't ready to go down his yet, and as he lapped at her mouth, Mamoru lifted her up into his arms and pushed her against the tree behind her.

He nuzzled her snot affectionately, hands hard on her breasts, as he captured and caressed them. Saxani seemed to really want him on the ground, showing her need to dominate, and Mamoru would let her have that.

But first, he wanted to show her what he had to offer, allow her to see his strength and experience his... She would get what she wanted eventually, but he wanted to take his turn first. Still lapping at her neck, the trickster moved down, opening wide as he tried to fit her full breast into his mouth.

Her scent was intoxicating, and the movement of her scales against his was more than pleasurable. With her pinned against the tree, Mamoru groped and suckled her bared breasts while coiling his tail around her, his body excited, searching to enter and share her warmth.
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Sashisaxani on December 10th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Saxani found Mamoru's boasting to be anything but impressive or amusing. Her own irritation with these silly games and taunts was beginning to reach a climax. A slow rubbing of scales was on little amusement to her. She liked it fast, rough, and playful.

"Enough of your tricks, Mamoru," Saxani commanded, her coils shaking and twisting through his with a bountiful grasp of his trunk. Her eyes were still looking into his, dark and deep. She was pushing him backwards now, her hands sliding from his onto his upper chest and arm. She kept to the inside, keeping him close, yet trying to push him off of her tit. Men did the strangest things, she figured. If she could get him to relent, she moved that same hand up his chest and neck, massaging lightly, her claws skimming over his scales. Watching, always watching him dead in the eye for the first sign that he was ready. He seemed so coy, so shy, and it bored her dearly. His arm was so strong with all its bulk, she thought, her hand wrapping around it, trying to reach back a bit toward his shoulder, the muscular back. Her tongue darted and flickered between her teeth. They were most likely alone.

"What are you waiting for, Mamoru? Why don't you trust me? You don't trust me, do you?" Saxani began to slow her movements, as if losing the heat of the moment. She wanted to pull away, her coils losing their intensity, her touching becoming all the more faint. She would not look away, but would not remain here either if he would not cooperate.
Sashisaxani
For Her Glory

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Empyrean on December 21st, 2013, 5:04 pm

Mamoru

Observation +5
Brawling +2
Socialization +2
Tactic +3
Intelligence +2
Wrestling +1
Climbing +2
Seduction +2
Stealth +2

Lores :
  • Gaining Notoriety
  • Saxani: Prefers Human Form?
  • Tag: Training with Tactic and Strategy
  • Trying to Impress a Superior
  • Tricking Saxani With Illusions

Notes :
I really enjoyed reading this thread while it lasted! It's too bad your partner retired. I was waiting to see if Mamuro would switch gears and take her band. Anyways, well done! Let me know if you have any questions regarding this grade. :)
Empyrean
JrSt of Taloba

Words: 35380
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2013, 8:03 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Trailblazer (1)

Previous