The book of Rheon Blueheart

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Rheon Blueheart on November 12th, 2013, 4:34 am

19th day of spring 498 AV
Well it’s official my life is finally over. I use to be free, I use to be able to play, I use to be able to laugh, but all of that is over now. My mother has not insisted I start writing in these journals. All of the other kids get toys and a pet for gifts, and what do I get? I get a homework assignment that’s what. If she expects me to keep this up forever then she is sadly mistaken. My dad didn’t even bother backing me up on this. He merely stated that I should do as my mother instructed. Even as I write this the other Sverfa children are laughing. Besides many bad things can come from writing, I might get ink on the ship, I might stab myself with a pen, I might not be able to erase, I might spontaneously combust and set the ship on fire causing us to become marooned on a cannibalistic island with no way out forcing us all to adopt their customs and kill each other in the most brutal ways. Yeah, that last example is one of the many reasons I can argue that I’m not fit for writing. Sometimes my parents can be so boring, and clueless. I’m so unfit that my wrist is starting to hurt from writing. I think I have written enough, bye now.

Apparently I haven’t written enough so she sent me back in this corner to write some more, what is she a teacher? So here I will spend my days slowly dying with a pen in hand and arthritis in the near future. Tis the life of a Sverfa whose parents are obsessed with passing on misery to the younger generation. That was actually a pretty good sentence. The biggest question is where the heck did she find a pen? I haven’t seen any writing materials my whole time being here. Im so freaking annoyed right now. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. In fact now I know how to torture that enemy. Give him a pen and paper and force him to write against his will. My mother is now waving for me to finish up and see what she wants. Ugh, well this is my journal hope you enjoyed my negativity have a nice day cause I won’t.
Rheon Blueheart
Living Life like its my last day

Words: 27135
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 7:48 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Rheon Blueheart on December 9th, 2013, 6:16 am

21st Spring, 498AV

NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT TALK ABOUT PARENTS IN JOURNAL BECAUSE THEY WILL READ THIS AND PUNISH YOU!

Yeah, so if you read the note above you already know I was punished for the comments I made in my last journal. So from now on I will refrain from speaking ill things against my awesome parents. Well today not much has happened except a party was thrown again. This is one of my favorite things about the Sverfa culture is that we celebrate anything. It really provides a positive outlook on life. The party today was thrown because Old man Jenkins jumped in his bathing suit and swam with a pack of dolphins. Old man Jenkins hasn’t swum in so many years. He would only sit in his char and complain about the younger generation. I don’t know what got into him today but it was a real treat seeing that. His form was perfect and he was laughing! Old man Jenkins was actually laughing! For a minute I thought we would have to do CPR but he swam with the dolphins and climbed back on the ship. He was high fiving people. He was singing songs in the right key. So yes we were all mesmerized by his longevity. I wonder if this is what my old pod did. Did they have parties all the time? Were they always laughing? If I think about them to long I will start to imagine their screams and horrified faces during the storm that separated us. I hope they survived.
Rheon Blueheart
Living Life like its my last day

Words: 27135
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 7:48 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal